Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #31 Day 6 Aaron still has the boys, Talia all alone with Love Honey toys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously saying ffs to an oxygen mask? Jodie hun that’s what is keeping your child alive and breathing!! You should be thankful the oxygen is easily available for him to use. Some other countries babies are suffering because they don’t have oxygen available

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s really does believe she is this perfect mother, there is absolutely no guilt there, there never has been. It’s always what suits and benefits Talia the most.

She has plenty time available when she could be at the hospital spending most of the day with Oakley, but she never does! I don’t even mean every day but even every other day spend morning until mid afternoon with him, then back for bedtime. (I’m meaning in particular when Aaron has the boys)

Reactions: 13
She is boiling my piss. I was training for London marathon before my daughters long admission and guess what, I stopped and gave my space up cos my daughter needed me more. I didn't train once. I gained a lot of weight because I ate whatever convenient meal deal I could get in the shop at the hospital or whatever would easily microwave. Being a mother is selfless and jodie that just ain't you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She is boiling my piss. I was training for London marathon before my daughters long admission and guess what, I stopped and gave my space up cos my daughter needed me more. I didn't train once. I gained a lot of weight because I ate whatever convenient meal deal I could get in the shop at the hospital or whatever would easily microwave. Being a mother is selfless and jodie that just ain't you.
I hope your daughter is doing better now xx

Reactions: 11
I hope your daughter is doing better now xx
She's fab thank you 💕 two major heart operations and we are so incredibly lucky as she has done so so well. You wouldn't know what she has been through. She's just like all her friends her age. She's my little miracle and reminder that when things are tough I can get through it. Sorry getting deep here. 🤣
Jodie is a bleep pass it on 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if it's been said but I'm behind. The man the uncovered Jimmy Saville has already said last year there is another big name in tv out there being protected and we would all be shocked. Said it won't come out till he's dead just like jimmy
Oh I never seen that! That guy is brilliant. It will be him he's talking about 💯 all the ones at the top will be protecting him just like he is them 😠 dirty rats the lot of them!! Mark Williams or something that guys called, he probably knows a right good few off them but won't be allowed to speak about it.

Reactions: 4
She's fab thank you 💕 two major heart operations and we are so incredibly lucky as she has done so so well. You wouldn't know what she has been through. She's just like all her friends her age. She's my little miracle and reminder that when things are tough I can get through it. Sorry getting deep here. 🤣
Jodie is a bleep pass it on 🤪
What a little warrior your daughter is! So pleased all is okay now ❤ Jodie needs to take a leaf out your book and learn how children come first

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she didn’t feel the need to tell us everything, she could get away with a pic here, a vid there. Hinting at her days activities. And we’d be none the wiser of her abandoning that poor sod! But she shares that much i feel I could rock up to her home town and find her not at the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's the most self obsessed, self obsorbed selfish bleep known to man. Disgusted with the people so far up her arse they can't see her for the narcissistic piece of tit she is and all the chinion cunts enabling her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi guys, just caught up after being AWOL for a few days. Been balls deep in the Phillip Schofield drama 👀 fuming at Aaron's big toe, really put me off him 🤮
I need to catch up on this but worried I’ll come back here to another 3 threds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s the thing about narcissists - they’re never wrong or in the wrong. If they do admit to being wrong, they just follow it straight up with blaming someone (usually their victim) for the reason they were wrong. Narc’s are truly bizarre but so fascinating. It truly is this wonderful delusional bubble that nobody can penetrate!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesterday she posted 2 photos of Oakley over the space of 2 hours and then today she spent 2 hours with him before going off to pt. Do you think 2 hours is her limit or something? Gets bored and fucks off after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
IMG_4348.jpeg

she literally has zero muscle definition… like how??? We’ve allllll witnessed her doing weights, as someone who is not a nutritionist - presumably this means she just doesn’t eat enough to actually ‘build’ muscle?? Please someone correct me if necessary 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2176468
she literally has zero muscle definition… like how??? We’ve allllll witnessed her doing weights, as someone who is not a nutritionist - presumably this means she just doesn’t eat enough to actually ‘build’ muscle?? Please someone correct me if necessary 😂😂
My 7 year old has more muscles on him than that ffs 😂 it’s very clear she doesn’t eat enough to actually be able to bulk as the weight of what little she eats will drop off her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.