Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #31 Day 6 Aaron still has the boys, Talia all alone with Love Honey toys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperately trying to be a social climber isn't she, Callum Best would not be interested in her in the slightest, he's free and travels the world and is on nights out constantly, he's hardly going to want to be stuck in her little house with 4 kids and a tit load of drama is he, shes embarrassing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh would you look at that… Aaron posted few days ago his fight has been pushed back, now Oakleys next surgery has been pushed back too to the same month!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She says she needs a break from the hospital but she's hardly there, has to have her pt sessions, which I get you need a break but surely your kids being in hospital 24/7 needs the company more than she needs a pt session, she could do that when Oakley has been put down to bed. She dont have the boys so that's a solid 6 hours she could be with her baby. I know she has sienna but she could pay for a babysitter or take her with her to her pt sessions. I dont understand her thinking that baby is always on his own it's actually really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Is she for real. Take a hour out of the hospital, shes barely there. Shes there a few hours a day. She has all night to do what she wants to do. She's trying to justify training. No sorry if you dont have the other kids you should be at the hospital with your son. Jesus bleeping christ.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s a bad liar when she says she can’t pick the surgery dates, yes you can pick around a time that you would like. Hospitals will always try there best for times to suit the family but if she told the hospital she was struggling for childcare with the other kids and a few weeks later would suit her better (when her family would come up and help) then the hospital would gladly try to help her change the date.

(obv if it was an emergency surgery that was needed then that’s different)

Reactions: 24
She says she needs a break from the hospital but she's hardly there, has to have her pt sessions, which I get you need a break but surely your kids being in hospital 24/7 needs the company more than she needs a pt session, she could do that when Oakley has been put down to bed. She dont have the boys so that's a solid 6 hours she could be with her baby. I know she has sienna but she could pay for a babysitter or take her with her to her pt sessions. I dont understand her thinking that baby is always on his own it's actually really sad.
I've just said the same thing shes trying to justify it to others and her self. Shes so selfish, I dont think I've ever known anyone as selfish as she is. This is pure convenience for her, him being in their. Shes got her old life back again.

Reactions: 16
She really is barely at hospital
If she says ummmm one more time I might cry

Reactions: 11
She only at the hospital this morning due to having appointments with dr for Oakley otherwise she wouldn’t show up till after school time, but at least now when she saying “I get the boys back tomorrow morning” she can’t be denying Aaron does have and see his kids

Reactions: 27
Do you know what I'd love to see from either of these two just an ounce of maturity for their kids' sake. Like when she does her stories even just a 'and the boys are away to their dad's for a few days' or same with him, no need to elaborate just a hint that they might put all the petty stuff aside and move forward for the kids. But then that's probably asking too much. She's put that much effort into painting him as tit dad it would be a bit of backtrack for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She actually said in them stories ‘I try and get as much done and spend as much time at the hospital as I can’

She having a bleeping laugh 🤬

Talia you have just told us your there now for meetings then your bleeping off for your PT lesson then getting siennah then going back up later for bath and bed???

So what’s that a hour this morning and a hour tonight visiting Oakley?

Siennah is in school , the boys are at Aaron’s so there’s 9 till 3 you could spend with Oakley then get Siennah from school do tea/homework etc and be back at the hospital 5 till 8pm.

Stop trying to convince yourself your doing amazing Hun, when infact you use every excuse not to be at that hospital.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She actually said in them stories ‘I try and get as much done and spend as much time at the hospital as I can’

She having a bleeping laugh 🤬

Talia you have just told us your there now for meetings then your bleeping off for your PT lesson then getting siennah then going back up later for bath and bed???

So what’s that a hour this morning and a hour tonight visiting Oakley?

Siennah is in school , the boys are at Aaron’s so there’s 9 till 3 you could spend with Oakley then get Siennah from school do tea/homework etc and be back at the hospital 5 till 8pm.

Stop trying to convince yourself your doing amazing Hun, when infact you use every excuse not to be at that hospital.
She goes on about guilt when she has the boys and trying to split herself in two, yet has the perfect opportunity when they are Aaron's and Siennah is at school to spend as much time at the hospital as she likes...yet doesn't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
oh I'd love to see the look on the chinions faces whilst they're digesting her comment about 'I get the boys back in the morning' who has them Jodie? WHO? cause a lot of people are going to look really stupid right now with constant comments about Aaron being a deadbeat and buying into that you do it all alone. Although I'm sure half of them will still be clinging onto the one brain cell they have and assume the boys are with anyone but Aaron but hopefully enough are smart enough to question it and be like hold on she's made out Aaron isn't around what else has she lied about 👀

Reactions: 31
She goes on about guilt when she has the boys and trying to split herself in two, yet has the perfect opportunity when they are Aaron's and Siennah is at school to spend as much time at the hospital as she likes...yet doesn't.
Doesn’t make sense does it, as a mum I just couldn’t put anything before my children.

She really has no bond with Oakley otherwise she would be up there at every chance she’s got, I dread to think about what will happen if Oakley is placed back in her care ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So did she put siennah into a breakfast club or drop her off at her friends house so she could go to her PT session and then onto the salon. Says she has doc appointments regarding Oakley this morning but her priority was stopping at the salon before waiting on traffic (says it’s always bad in the morning) so why not drop Siennah off at school then head right over to the hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Here comes the PT sessions back when she literally has no other excuse (Siennahs at school, boys with Aaron)

It was only a few days ago I mentioned on here that she hasn’t been going since Oakley has been in hospital, so it was an excuse to get away from him when he was at home.
She’s obviously seen that and thought she can use it as an excuse to get away from him at the hospital too!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
“Take that hour or two that you need out the hospital”?? Is she for bleeping real 🤦‍♀️ More like she spends an hour or two in the hospital - if that!! People will be buying all this, it’s unreal!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Now Oakley is needing a bit oxygen so she’s back with the FFS… massive inconvenience to her!!
Wafting** not wofting nurse Talia!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Hi guys, just caught up after being AWOL for a few days. Been balls deep in the Phillip Schofield drama 👀 fuming at Aaron's big toe, really put me off him 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.