Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #31 Day 6 Aaron still has the boys, Talia all alone with Love Honey toys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @RobotLady for today's thread title. I say today's because we're going through a thread a day lately with all the drama that's been going on

Few pointers

* A rag picked up the story of Talia exploiting revealing Oakley, and when they werent referring to her as Aaron Chalmers ex, they called her Jodie 🤭 So from here on out, she will be known as Jodie.

* Allegations where made about Jodie by one of the boys, hence Aaron refusing to let them return home. As we assume the courts have ordered for the boys to be returned to their mother now, I don't want the allegations in this recap but they can be found in thread 29

* We use oranges 🍊 to communicate with Aaron

* No, Jodie is not auditioning for the Rocky Horror show, that's just her face

* Chinions are Jodie's scummy mummy followers

* Please try and screenshot and screen record whenever you can if you see anything juicy as Aaron and Jodie are both fond of the dirty delete

Tattle on ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Gotta christen the new thread 🍊

Who the duck is Alice Jodie?
Why is Jodie?
What is Jodie?
I'd ask how is Jodie but nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Gotta christen the new thread 🍊

Who the duck is Alice Jodie?
Why is Jodie?
What is Jodie?
I'd ask how is Jodie but nobody cares.
Don't forget
Can someone tell me whats going on there's roo many threads to read/can't be arsed reading
Followed by who is Jodie again 🤣

@BirkenheadTranny thanks for all your hard work on these threads and posting receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well done to @RobotLady for today's thread title. I say today's because we're going through a thread a day lately with all the drama that's been going on

Few pointers

* A rag picked up the story of Talia exploiting revealing Oakley, and when they werent referring to her as Aaron Chalmers ex, they called her Jodie 🤭 So from here on out, she will be known as Jodie.

* Allegations where made about Jodie by one of the boys, hence Aaron refusing to let them return home. As we assume the courts have ordered for the boys to be returned to their mother now, I don't want the allegations in this recap but they can be found in thread 29

* We use oranges 🍊 to communicate with Aaron

* No, Jodie is not auditioning for the Rocky Horror show, that's just her face

* Chinions are Jodie's scummy mummy followers

* Please try and screenshot and screen record whenever you can if you see anything juicy as Aaron and Jodie are both fond of the dirty delete

Tattle on ladies
also yes they do have a wiki but it’s bloody empty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooooo we meet again 😂 put my phone down for 5 minutes and there's another thread, I might have to extend my maternity leave if these two carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Would of thought Aaron would go see Oakley now he doesn’t have the boys though, he knows she can’t be there if she has them tonight. He’s on his own so much 😪

Reactions: 13
Would of thought Aaron would go see Oakley now he doesn’t have the boys though, he knows she can’t be there if she has them tonight. He’s on his own so much 😪
He could've been to see the wee man and just hasn't posted about it

Reactions: 20
Testing testing my new profile pic 😁

BTW I think she will only have them boys a day or two then they will be back at Aaron’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just read those court papers all I can say is🤯🤯🤯 can honesty say in the years of working in law I have NEVER come across a case like that wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.