Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘He’s had me up today’

wtaf, your his bleeping mother and tit one at that, makes it sound like she’s been visiting her neighbour and she’s letting the neighbour on the other side know ffs
It’s a complete madness! Like something I’ve never seen before! & the cretin is getting constant praise for it… bleeping world has gone mad!!!

Reactions: 12
Daily mail have definitely turned off the comments. Love the ending of the story Aaron saying they were under fetal medicine given all clear and then having to come to terms with things once Oakley was born. She 100% hid the medical issues from him.

Talia comments were this;

While Talia simply said: 'Been a long and hard few days couldn't of done it with out my man Aaron.'

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why isn’t Aaron at the hospital though? If she’s with the other kids he should be at hospital & vice versa, they chose to publicise their bickering and custody battle so everything will be questioned & rightly so!
Isn't he doing the charity match tonight?

Reactions: 7
Plus she’s the only woman to have triplets don’t you know 😂 she’s soooo beige no wonder he plays away
I seen her at her sons school last week. Big bouncy blow dry and a swagger. I look homeless on the school run 😂. Also seen Liam a few days later talking to all the females 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right just caught up on his stories from this afternoon. The Dior ones... She uses them all the time these are for a refill yet she didn't even know what each thing was you could tell with the multiple pauses she had to keep checking what they where. If I religiously used something surely you'd know exactly what it was. And she's saying she barely wears make up. Pull the other one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘He’s had me up today’

wtaf, your his bleeping mother and tit one at that, makes it sound like she’s been visiting her neighbour and she’s letting the neighbour on the other side know ffs
She makes me sick!! Hes had me up today 😠 she is just a horrible vile woman!! You should be there every minute of everyday you clown!!! That poor little boy will be wondering where his mum & dad are and your moaning "he's had me up today" how bloody heartless!! I hope your health visitor etc are watching and taking note of this. It's not a bleeping child hotel... your baby is unwell and going through a lot. The both of them are absolutely horrible selfish people letting that poor wee soul be on his own most of the time!! Unforgivable!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Aaron may well be going to the hospital this evening Talia never mention Aaron visits and if he is taking part in the charity football match he might go to the hospital after when he back

Reactions: 11
Also sorry but who's Jodie 😂 great journalism that metro. Haven't even got any of the kids ages right either.
Jodie! 😂😂😂 hahahahahaha bless. She posted little Oakley for attention/money and it’s clearly not working her way.

Is it, Jodie? 😂🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.