Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That part gifted video, did anyone hear her, this is for my hospital bag for when I HAVE to stay with Oakley, not when I get to stay with Oakley, HAVE TO 🤬

Aaron please hurry up and cancel her, she’s gone beyond cocky since she shared your gorgeous boy 😞

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
The way she goes on about the hospital and “when I’ve got to go and stay” sounds like such a chore!!!
---
Dior bubble bath 🙄 FML!
---
Hope she gets thrush!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just looking at her follows and she's followed Loose Women. With her posting Oakley and now the press have started posting articles could she possibly be doing TV interviews next? Is that what she's angling for next, her next step to raising awareness getting an extra 15 minutes

Reactions: 26
Im sure it say Don't let fuckwits ruin your day 👌🏻 just too big to squeeze into a profile pic. I'm know a lot of people from where I live share the same opinions on the things wee agree on. Mad to think that wee could stay in the same area. I'm surprised to see there are so many from Scotland. Think wee better change the subject before wee blow our cover 😂
I’m Fife 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She needs stopped. I thought her behaviour and attitude before was awful, bit this is just a whole other level. She's absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the pic of Oakley saying his godparents are up the hospital to do feed and bath, then a video of Maddox…
Basically to say Aaron isn’t at the hospital and doesn’t have the kids 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
‘He’s had me up today’

wtaf, your his bleeping mother and tit one at that, makes it sound like she’s been visiting her neighbour and she’s letting the neighbour on the other side know ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Funny how he’s now in hospital he’s sitting up and thriving, getting to start weaning etc things he wouldn’t be Doing whilst at home with T.
My heart bursts when I see him, he is such a gorgeous wee man and looks like he’s doing so well in hospital just a shame his mother couldn’t provide that care!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So the pic of Oakley saying his godparents are up the hospital to do feed and bath, then a video of Maddox…
Basically to say Aaron isn’t at the hospital and doesn’t have the kids 🙄
Did she not say this morning she went up and played with him & bathed him though?🧐 Duno how any of them have any skin left the amount of bloody baths they have
---
Did she not say this morning she went up and played with him & bathed him though?🧐 Duno how any of them have any skin left the amount of bloody baths they have
7 hours ago to be exact…

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Shes absolute bleeping scum, she makes me sick. She just looks happy, even her tone of voice is all light and happy. Aye you love life hun, enjoy your freebies and money your wee boy is bringing in. It'd be a better look if you bleeping spent time with him, you absolute disgrace of a mum. Sooner she's fucked back off to obscurity the better, fame hungry witch

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why isn’t Aaron at the hospital though? If she’s with the other kids he should be at hospital & vice versa, they chose to publicise their bickering and custody battle so everything will be questioned & rightly so!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She speaks about Oakley like he's someone's kid she's doing a favour by visiting !! Like feeding next doors cats while her friends on holiday . She has no attachment to him at all she's so happy now he's out of her life and she only gotta visit him 5 minutes here and there. Whenever she posts videos of maddox he's always pushing her away and videos on mute he cannot stand her and her big ugly cunting face

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why isn’t Aaron at the hospital though? If she’s with the other kids he should be at hospital & vice versa, they chose to publicise their bickering and custody battle so everything will be questioned & rightly so!
I agree he should be there if he’s not got the other boys!! Not her skanky pals

Reactions: 15
Even when Aaron has the kids she doesn't go up there !! Apparently she can't get someone to watch sienna but can bet sienna is gone half the week when she wants her gone she can't stand oakley

Reactions: 10
Is he not doing some charity football thing tonight?

Reactions: 12
She speaks about Oakley like he's someone's kid she's doing a favour by visiting !! Like feeding next doors cats while her friends on holiday . She has no attachment to him at all she's so happy now he's out of her life and she only gotta visit him 5 minutes here and there. Whenever she posts videos of maddox he's always pushing her away and videos on mute he cannot stand her and her big ugly cunting face
As previously mentioned by others on other threads Aaron was supposed to be or is at the charity football match that Ashley Cain organised for the anniversary of Azaylia.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.