Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aaron is as bad as her 😂😂😂 he’s just making himself look petty. What is wrong with those two! 🙈 he irritates me so much! He was clearly quiet for ages because of his fight and not actually seeing the kids. Now he’s seeing them he’s just up to his old petty stuff. Who do they not have a brain cell between them to just stay off social media! He’s playing up to tattle big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oakley is the one keeping her relevant so she’s going to post as much as she can. She knows Aaron wants to keep his kids off SM therefore taking away the one thing she loves… money. She’s shared that little boy purely for her own personal gain.

• Sad

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
State of those lashes… raves about them even though she’s never used them and she does them like that!! 🤣
---
🤮
---
“Thought I’d try” but she’s been going on for months about how amazing they are! 🙄
Bet she's had "loads of DMs" calling her out on that but she won't speak about that will she 😂
Another case of this 👇

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Don’t think she’ll dare retaliate now knowing the press is watching her every move because if Aaron says anything back she won’t want the world knowing the truth
I think Aaron really needs to be careful what he posts if the tabloids are now sniffing around Talia, all it takes is for them to catch wind of him posting those stories and it’ll be posted for all to see and it’ll make him look like the villain when in reality, it’s her

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Its quite interesting that she says Oakley is “living” on the ward. To me that feels like she knows she isn’t coming home any time soon?

• Sad
  • Wow

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Why isn’t Aaron at the hospital though? If she’s with the other kids he should be at hospital & vice versa, they chose to publicise their bickering and custody battle so everything will be questioned & rightly so!

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I wonder if her "exciting day today" means Oakley is coming home? After her post yesterday about "waiting to see a doctor👀".. I really hope not as he seems to be doing so well in hospital. If he's going home it should be to Aaron's house. Because Aaron seems more affectionate towards him and he won't be shoved under a pram hood in soft play.
If he is all we will see AGAIN is how she has a headache, can't be arsed and her woe is me story's! Anyone noticed she hasn't had a single head ache since that poor boys been living in hospital. What a absolute twat she is!

Court case in 2 weeks.. 26th may!
wonder what her excuse will be to try and get out of this one…
he’s saying he’s got 2 and a half weeks left of posting the kids then no more!! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rach88

VIP Member
Please don’t jump on me for this, but I don’t want Oakley to go home. He’s come on leaps and bounds in that ward and he’s safe while he’s under the hospitals care, I’m worried for his safety if he goes back to Talia😢 as soon as he goes home he’ll be in danger and she’ll be posting it all over her stories for attention and sympathy again
I don't think anyone will jump on you I don't want him to go home either he's thriving at the minute he's definitely better off in the care of the hospital

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
There is a few comments now sticking up for Aaron.
God knows who's asking for pictures when they will know he's visiting his poorly son 🙄
That’s a few comments from people who’s children are in the same hospital commenting on how he is there regularly and as one parent said “more than is made out”. I’d tend to believe people who have no reason to lie than Jodie oh sorry Talia!

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
For the poster who asked about Gary and Aaron, a lot of the cast have said that since Garry got with Emma and had kids he has taken a huge step back from their friendship group and they were all disappointed in him because he didn’t turn up to something which involved them all (can’t remember what it was now) but Charlotte sophie holly said on charlottes podcast that Vicky and Gary try and seperate themselves from GS now and act like all their success didn’t come from it and also that they think they’re above it now. Meowwww

• Haha

Aldean37

Another parenting red flag with her… that she’s happy with an arrangement with 4 days on the trot away from them. I will admit I do appreciate the child free weekends but mine go every other weekend for 2 nights and I get a proper pang of heartache every time they go even though it’s been that way for years, and times they’ve done an extra night I start feeling like I’m missing an arm or something.

She has them 3 days of the week, that doesn’t even make her their primary carer as they’re with him more, yet she’s happy with that set up?!?! And people still think she’s some absolute trooper of a devoted mother, all praise queen Jodie what an inspiration she is being a part time parent and being happy about it. As a single mother it blows my mind 🤯

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Her last story of her hospital visit was 10 hours ago so she probably called there for an hour visit this afternoon 😡

I don’t know how any of her minions can agree with that? I spend more time in fucking Tesco than she does visiting Oakley!!

• Haha