Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Have I missed when oakley has been taking off his mask overnight or when asleep ? He isn’t wearing it in last picture.
make me wonder if he has been admitted to hospital long term for his own safety 😳
He seems to have come on leaps and bounds since going into hospital, and no mention of any issues with SATS at all, they were dropping regularly during the day before too. He’s like a different wee boy, holding his head up, and not laid flat with a hood covering him!

Mind you he will now be getting regular physio, you know the physio his mum halted as she didn’t want him seen by people that were in the her house doing work.

Reactions: 26

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I think Oakley has been in hospital 5 weeks now so according to Talias lies he should be out in three weeks as she said two month. That boy has been taken away from her and she's fooling everyone on insta. If only they knew the truth , that he had been taken away as she can't provide the proper care and let his sats drop so low to the risk of brain damage. Sure they would still make excuses tho. Thick as pigs shit the lot of them

• Wow
  • Sad

Portiapoo

Why does she constantly call him ‘the baby’…? It seems she wants to detach from him being an actual human being at times!

• Sad

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I agree she's played a blinder but Aaron could knock her off her pedastal with an order to stop the kids being shown. That's all it will take to bring her back down to earth because them kids are cash cows and it's all she has got. What will she have to give without the little money makers. Fuck all. She will actually have to parent and be a mother and get on with it. I pray Aaron gets this order sorted. If not she will continue exploiting them, especially Oakley, her new favourite little earner. Uses him when he's needed then leaves him a lone in the hospital. How do her fans not see he's been taken away from her. That boy needs his privacy. If she showed him once fair enough, but she is relentless now as he earns her ads and sympathy, she couldn't give a fuck about him. I seen a comment about him likening him to a Goonies character, that's all I'm gonna say on that one, fucking vile and she is continuing to let this happen to him by exploiting him

• Sad

Idk88

VIP Member
Just looking at her follows and she's followed Loose Women. With her posting Oakley and now the press have started posting articles could she possibly be doing TV interviews next? Is that what she's angling for next, her next step to raising awareness getting an extra 15 minutes

lauren96111

VIP Member
I think he’s just so completely frustrated no one else apart from most on here can see it and that’s why he posted that (for a short time). I can’t even begin to imagine how fucking horrible it is to have thousands of people online writing truly awful stuff about you that is untrue, calling her the most amazing mother and him a dead beat dad who doesn’t see his kids.

I can see why he cracks sometimes! The injustice would drive me off my head!
👏👏👏👏 If I was Aaron I think id be in prison by now 😂 it's the injustice that she is doing this to his kids and sits there with that smirk on her face while using the kids for the simple fact it's what gets her veiws and money
People are all well and good saying he needs to stop with the digs but if I was in that position I wouldnt be able to keep quiet and he does for the most part, but most people would crack at some point. Man is stuck with this woman for the rest of his life. Imagine how most of us feel about her but we don't have her in our life like he does

• Sad
Reactions: 25

stargirl23

VIP Member
Thank you for explaining! Oh wow I cannot believe how bad things are! I thought she posted Oakley after being in a better place. That’s why I came back on her but her life has got more out of control then it already was. Also, i checked Aaron’s Instagram and instantly thought, he doesn’t bother and won’t even repost his son, so if I didn’t know this- I would of thought he was in the wrong!
She posted Oakley 24 hours after Aaron said he’s going to court to remove them. He posted a story implying talia was ashamed of Oakley and something along the lines of imagine posting one child but putting emojis over the other. Talia then posted saying she’s struggling to come to terms with Oakleys conditions and isn’t ready to share him and is going to therapy. Less than 24 hours later she shared Oakley. It’s crazy the narrative she’s trying to play

LeighB26

I half wonder is Oakley staying so long for his developmental needs etc? Like they spotted Talia has no bond and therefore he wasn't developing.. because now all of a sudden she's playing with him and doing things she has neverrrr done with him before

Kickingk5

theres nothing wrong with the bathrooms tbf so such a waste of money
The way she said about bath rooms 🙄 I go home for a shower aye ok you. I’d happily stand and wash my self at the sink then not be with my sick child she is a disgrace so she is!
she is fucking annoying me the way she is posting oakley aswell like he is a trophy to be shown off. she came to terms with that real quick did she not 🙄

• Sad

sresad

Poor kid is just a cash cow now. I’ve noticed she’s posted the other kids far far less since exploiting Oakley in every post she does 🫠

• Sad

Kal123

Do we think I'd get blocked if I messaged her saying Hey Jodie 👋 😂😂 creasingggg

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
Was thinking last night, that I wouldn’t even treat my two dogs the way Talia treats Oakley.

Sorry to lay it all out in layman’s terms but it actually warps my mind thinking she could do this to her child.

Imagine one of your dogs is high-risk due to their condition/illness, would you put your dog who was healthy and well in a kennel for no reason (think soft-play) and then bring it back with all the germs and illnesses to the dog who was highly vulnerable to illnesses? Would you then dump your dog on your Mother who also had an illness that could transfer to the vulnerable dog, just so you could have a ‘well deserved’ night out?

It blows my mind that she treats her child that way. I’m not comparing Oakley to a dog btw, just stating that most people would treat their pets better than she treats her highly vulnerable child. It honestly knocks me fucking sick when I look at it that way. I hope Aaron’s solicitor can pass this off as medical negligence. 🤞

• Heart
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So she’s in the mirror dressed doing her normal tit pose at 9am.. but doesn’t go to the hospital till 12??

She really doesn’t like spending a lot of time with Oakley does she 😡

I think she only does one visit a day 😢and probably won’t go back after getting Siennah from school.

I hope SS are involved and are monitoring her because there should be no excuse on this earth why a mother would want to spend hardly any time with there poorly child in hospital.

cc111

VIP Member
The only place I want Oakley to go is to Aaron's with someone who cares only about him not cashing in on his disability!! Someone that won't constantly try to kill him .
Also hun why is your nipple attached to your armpit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 normal nipples are meant to be central jod hun
Glad you could find a babysitter for siennah for your night out but not to stay with your son
Top parenting that you ugly cunt

Attachments

• Haha