Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodles28

Chatty Member
Sick of seeing people comment saying she should be referred to as her own person and not as Aaron’s ex! Huns, she needs to be referred to as his ex because she’s an irrelevant nobody otherwise!
Also this narrative that she’s a good mum and he’s a shit dad based on the things they post on social media needs to stop! We see a small snippet of these people’s lives so cannot make any judgement based on the fact she shares more than him on social media! She needs to start being open with her followers that he has the boys or is with Oakley cos it’s disgusting that she has been able to spread these lies if Aaron does have a big role in their lives

Reactions: 29

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Tagging jd sports in a photo where you cannot even see the jumper. She’s a massive scrambled beg on toast laa

• Haha
Reactions: 28

flipflop123

There's more to life than cars and nice things, while she flaunts her fake designer shit, her mercedes, her fucked up face and wonky tits

• Haha
  • Angry

MrsLexington

My child was in hospital a few weeks ago with an asthma attack. Sats were high 80s and he was only discharged when they were a minimum of 94 for 6 hours continuous. I can’t get my head around her letting Oakley’s drop to 75, I honestly as a mother can’t comprehend it.

• Sad

louise198

That tongue gives me the massive ick !
Would rather suck a wet flannel than watch that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
My child went for a 45 minute operation this weekend, I felt rotten having to even leave the anaesthetic room when the poor thing was put to sleep, to the point I had to be practically dragged out by a nurse as they needed to put the tubes down to control the breathing whilst under general (understand why they wanted me out for this point of the procedure.) The whole duration of the operation I felt sick to my stomach knowing my child was in someone else’s care and I had no choice other than to wait until ready to come out of theatre and into recovery where I could be with my child. Anyway, my point is how I felt being away from my child for 45 minutes to how she gallivants round with a child so poorly is beyond a joke. Siennas dad clearly wants to see his little girl but she’s holding her at ransom, Aaron is having the boys 4? Days a week, how is she not spending every living breathing moment with her poor boy that is clearly unwell and she clearly needs training to look after him properly, where better to spend than the hospital so she can learn from the nurses who actually have the qualifications to look after a child with oakleys needs instead of qualifying themselves off Instagram as a medical mummy?!? Talia is crying wolf here, she ought to live in the real world

• Heart
  • Sad

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I think that the way she sits on her stories and tells everyone what she’s done for Oakley today only tells us that she knows she should be doing more because she’s trying to justify herself to everyone. I think everyone would agree that if she can be there at the hospital, she should be. Not ‘I’ve been up there this morning and played with him for abit’ that’s just not good enough. He’s going to grow up with a better connection with the nurses and not really knowing talia. I bet they feel so sorry for him in there and the parents of other babies are probably wondering why Oakley has no visitors. It’s really sad 😞

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Surprise surprise!! Gifted Dior products 😡
I called it yesterday when she tagged the place she got that stupid kiddies ribbon from.

So along with the colic drops.. that's 4 new AD’s since showing Oakley.

medical mummy my arse..
more like scummy mummy

• Sad
I really hope Aaron gives a statement/interview to shut them all up. That would wipe that smirk off her face… I wish people knew the reality of her leaving that poor baby’s SATs to drop dangerously low and going to the fucking gym instead of taking him in to hospital! And why is he even in hospital???!!! Because she has not looked after him properly and he is not safe at home with her!!! Makes me so mad!!

• Sad

Tanit

All that effort towards raising money while her son lays all alone in a hospital cot. Priorities.
The fundraising campaign isn't going to make you look like a caring mum in social services eyes.

• Angry

Ohplease21

Yasss buzzing for Aaron. But seriously how fit does he look with that hair and that blue top making those eyes pop 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
I was about to say I'm shocked a newspaper has published it when the father has expressed his wishes for the child to have privacy, but I've just seen it's the sun newspaper so I'm not shocked. If I was Aaron id be heartbroken it's played out like this

Last edited:
I see hes deleted his video already. He didnt say anything wrong to be fair. Hes right she will manipulate something to be scheduled if he announces another big fight just to create further hate. Well done to him holding his cards close to his chest.

Reactions: 27

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Talia Hun get a bloody life. Living off the likes of your disabled son and so smug about it. What will you do when you can't post the kids because the likes will dramatically drop. Maybe then you will do your nursing degree you cleaver girl 🤣🤣 woman's a fucking freak. She's never off tattle life

• Heart
Reactions: 27