Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Obvs aimed at Talia like he didn’t have 3 kids with her🙄petty as hell
Unpopular opinion but I agree with that post.

The woman is literally sat saying how her specific life goals means 100-300k is good money but she would never date someone who makes as 'little' as that. The whole conversation is about what the man is earning and what he brings money wise not once does she say I'll earn X amount for this lifestyle I've envisioned it's solely about what he'd be bringing to it. It's valid whether it's aimed at Talia or not. The idea someone is only valuable or worthy of a relationship because they earn a certain amount is disgusting.

When it comes to Talia she doesn't think twice about spending money on Dior sorry part gifted Dior shit but complains about the £18 she alleges she only gets for the kids. It's been said countless times on here that she's fame and money hungry. So petty or not it's the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

charlied0106

VIP Member
His dad's disowned him? Wow, it'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic. The minions really do just go along with what Jodie tells them

• Sad

somepeople23

Just me that likes the new hair? Haha and Aaron you sure the boys don't wanna go see super mario tomorrow? Approx 6pm silverlink 👀

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I can’t remember the name of the man now but at Christmas there was someone who was quite big on tiktok who wanted to raise money for GOSH to get all the children presents for Christmas and for the staff to treat themselves. He said he asked the hospital if he could have over the money to them to buy what the children/staff like but was told money won’t actually help much as they don’t get the money, it goes higher up. So instead he went to loads of toy shops and brought the children things and handed them in and showed all receipts so people knew he wasn’t keeping the money for himself. I think if talia actually wanted to do something to help the ward Oakleys on it’d work better doing it this way so they actually see a benefit from it. She could easily say ok I have x amount raised tell me what you need the most and I’ll get it for you

• Sad

elm1234

I was reading Talias comments on Instagram and my partners just walked in and said your not reading that shit again are you am gonna sit the two of them down and tell them to sort there shit out cos am sick of listening to this now😂😂😂

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
She speaks about Oakley like he's someone's kid she's doing a favour by visiting !! Like feeding next doors cats while her friends on holiday . She has no attachment to him at all she's so happy now he's out of her life and she only gotta visit him 5 minutes here and there. Whenever she posts videos of maddox he's always pushing her away and videos on mute he cannot stand her and her big ugly cunting face

• Heart

windowwatcher

VIP Member
So Jodie out tonight all dolled up and poor Oakley back to not having anyone stay over, I wonder if Billy Jo taking her for a slap up meal and quickie cos that how classy our Jodie is

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
I googled ASL and got 'American Sign Language"
I was proper confused until I scrolled down :)

50 (probably explains the above) / F / Birmingham

• Haha
Reactions: 24

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Of course she fucked Sienna off some where so she could have a night out but couldn’t get her looked after last weekend to go stay with your poorly baby, Jodie your a cunt all you really care about is yourself

• Sad

behold

Imagine if Jodie was Aaron’s new girlfriend 😂😂

She will be plotting some comeback posts now. The Narc won’t like not being named and just referred to as the ex 😂

40/F/Just under Aaron (I wish)

• Haha

mozco90

Just got back from the charity football match & caught up 😂😂 howling!!! Aaron didn’t show up, got a thing for teasing us hasn’t he!! T minus WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU AARON!!

• Haha
  • Wow

lauren96111

VIP Member
I'd like to ask Talia how shes constantly run down, exhausted and has the world's worst migraines but never got sick when the boys and Aaron did. From someone with a shit immune system I need her secret. Must be all that filler building a barrier for the germs

• Haha

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I missed his story what did he say
He said his next fight is arranged but he won't be confirrming the date as otherwise "there will be an operation on the same day"
And then that the court case is in 2 weeks so enjoy posting the kids until then...

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
In fairness to him, Aaron never said he was going to give up drinking completely just that he was going to take a break from it. Whether that was a week, a month or longer. I don't see an issue as long as he doesn't go overboard and let it effect seeing the boys.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Shes absolute fucking scum, she makes me sick. She just looks happy, even her tone of voice is all light and happy. Aye you love life hun, enjoy your freebies and money your wee boy is bringing in. It'd be a better look if you fucking spent time with him, you absolute disgrace of a mum. Sooner she's fucked back off to obscurity the better, fame hungry bitch

• Heart

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
So when Aaron has the kids he posts maybe a handful of stories, when talia has them it's a story an hour approximately. And yet he's the shit parent according to all the huns? A parent too present in the moment to post on social media is the bad guy. Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️. I have my kids 7 days a week (tough break) and yet still don't post on social media unless they're asleep or eating. When my baby was in hospital as a tiny baby I took loads of photos because covid meant only one of us was allowed in and I didn't want my other half missing out on seeing him but not a single one of those photos went on social media. Oakley deserves privacy, even more so after seeing the comments above and I hope to god Aaron does manage to get them all off social media. The damage has already been done thanks to her showing him to spite Aaron, those comments are out there forever for that sweet wee boy to read when he gets older but hopefully if Aaron can get them off completely the damage will be limited. How fucking stupid do you have to be to show your poorly son just because your ex said he was trying to keep them off Instagram. Look at the bigger fucking picture 🤯 he's not doing it to be a dick.
---
That ended up more of a rant than I planned 🙈 sorry!

• Sad
  • Heart

nelly2317

VIP Member
Let’s go Aaron 🤠 I wonder what she’ll do if the courts agree to no more social media posts of the children!!!!