Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So the pic of Oakley saying his godparents are up the hospital to do feed and bath, then a video of Maddox…
Basically to say Aaron isn’t at the hospital and doesn’t have the kids 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Her latest video kissing Oakley. Whilst looking at the camera and pouting. Can people not see it's not about him it's all about her. She literally never at the hospital and when she is she posts like she's supermum. She's a peicee of shit and I honestly believe karma will get her. I have said before she can pretend all she wants and be happy when he's in hospital but he will be out of hospital eventually and that will be her life

• Angry

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
What IS she going to do when she can't show the kids? Because her engagement is absolutely shocking 😂 24 hours and she's got less than 5,500 on the latest post of her.

Also with this whole court case thing. Bit weird no that even before she showed Oakley she never once expressed any interest in raising money for the hospital- the thing is she didn't even need to disclose what condition Oakley had to raise money. But she never. What if the vile cow has done it so that the courts look at it like oh she's done so many good things since showing Oakley we're going to deny Aaron's petition to take the kids of social media. Which I really hope the court sees through her just as much as we do and I'm sure Aaron has more than enough to back him by now anyway. But wouldn't put it past her to have started the gofundme as a sort of bribe so that the hospital backs her or something 🤔

• Heart
She bites straight away its embarrassing, he literally lives rent free in her head. The sooner she learns to let shit go the better for her kids and her mental health. She's obviously still extremely hung up on him, its the only reason you react. He seems like such a better parent having them lads alone, I know we only see a tiny snippet but the positive difference in him is crazy.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
i do feel really bad for Aaron it’s not just her slagging him off to friends and family, he’s in the public eye and has thousands of strangers saying he’s a loser and a rubbish dad. Must be so frustrating for him. Talia is a proper shit Cunt for doing that.

• Angry

lauren96111

VIP Member
I just find it bizzaree after his operation Oakley was home and back in her care but she hasn't given a reason for his lengthy stay now when he seems to be doing really well. If it was due to his health she would be updating us by the second, yet she's not. I thibk SS are involved and for his safety he is now in hopsital care. No way they would keep him in if he didn't need to be with the state of the NHS at the moment

Reactions: 29

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Jack Fincham has just done a story to say he’s fighting with Aaron in August and the mans an absolute gentleman…

Talia follows Jack.. she will raging watching that story 😆

• Haha

abwilt

I would cheese grate my nipples off for a roll around with Aaron. To stay on topic - talias a cunt

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Sorry peeps I’m staying anon 🤣🤦‍♀️ can you imagine if it came out after I shagged Chet and I know Dan and Claud

• Haha
  • Wow

Beki123

I’m sorry all you girls who don’t like Aaron’s new hair cut! What are you crazy how bloody sexy does he look 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve gotten myself into a geordie shore trap after watching OGs. it’s weird watching it back as an adult now and seeing how absolutely toxic the men were and flashing back to how the girls were made to feel and I used to feel the exact same way.
Makes me so angry! Gary is a grade A dickhead narcissist. Aaron actually came across really nice and Gary was such a bad influence on him. You could tell he was just trying to keep up with the other “lads” but he just wasn’t the same as them. He was by far the best looking as well. I remember meeting Gary in a club years ago and thinking 🤢

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
What goes up, must come down.

She’s high up in the clouds at the minute, feeling on top of her narcissistic game, but it’ll come down - likely with a bang.

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
She’s such a scumbag cashing in now.. Aaron is totally doing the right thing, earning with the fights and keeping quiet. Feel so bad for the poor babes who now has been exposed for coin.. she’s not worthy of being called a mother, and dickheads like Vicky Pattison saying things like ‘ooh sending love and light’ has made that nobhead realise her egg journey will stop because let’s face it she would be just as bad if not worse with a child with additional needs..

• Sad

lauren96111

VIP Member
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
When he doesn't have the boys he's with Oakley? She knew she had siennah when she went on to have three more children under 3. She is also OK to find someone to have her daughter when it suits her like this weekend. This excuse of she can't be everywhere would fit for most mums yet she can be at the nail salon, getting her lips and face filled and PT sessions without much hassle. It's legit the same story all the time when people try to defend her and she's constanly for months shown that she has enough time for everything except caring for her children properly and maybe just putting her phone down to intersct with them a little
Aaron's literally only posts the boys now without showing their faces to stop people saying he doesn't have them. Yet the narrative is still that he has all this free time, how do you know if he never usually posts them

• Heart

cc111

VIP Member
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
Jodie this you hun ???
---
Also howling at her fake voice for the vid with Oakley she sounds like a little boy cartoon character 🤣🤣🤣🤣 making out likes she's a great mum even Oakley is looking at her like he doesn't know her as she only visits for 5 mins here and there for a photo opportunity he probably thinks the nurse is his mum

Last edited:
  • Haha