Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
His right about talia first opportunity to go out she finds a baby sitter for sienna but can’t for Oakley we have all seen that it’s obvious…. Don’t stoop to her level Aaron we all know what her priorities are and it’s not the kids
I think he’s just so completely frustrated no one else apart from most on here can see it and that’s why he posted that (for a short time). I can’t even begin to imagine how fucking horrible it is to have thousands of people online writing truly awful stuff about you that is untrue, calling her the most amazing mother and him a dead beat dad who doesn’t see his kids.

I can see why he cracks sometimes! The injustice would drive me off my head!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

nelly2317

VIP Member
People now accusing Aaron's drinking for Oakley's condition 😭 Aaron must have some restraint if them digs are all he's giving out because any normal person would of lost it by now
How could Aaron’s drinking cause oakleys condition? He didn’t carry him for 9 months 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 31

kits21

Talias parents did a really good job of raising her 🤢 I’d be ashamed if my child turned out like that.

Pigsfly223

"all my kids have had colic"
"This is why my babies haven't really had the whole colic thing"
Which is it Talia. I've never heard her mention colic before and we know she like to mention EVERYTHING wrong and every little inconvenience to her!

Also, why's she filmed it on a potato?!

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I know that Aitch song was written for his sister and it’s cute blah blah blah blah BUT I FUCKING HATE IT

• Haha
‘Part gifted’ from Dior!!!
We all knew she was itching for freebies and she gets it now…. the same time her followers have went up and her reach will be sky high because of her disabled baby!! Makes you sick!!

• Haha
  • Angry

boobear191

Also sorry but who's Jodie 😂 great journalism that metro. Haven't even got any of the kids ages right either.
Jodie! 😂😂😂 hahahahahaha bless. She posted little Oakley for attention/money and it’s clearly not working her way.

Is it, Jodie? 😂🤌

• Haha

bambam01

Don’t have a new thread suggestion but can it please include the name Jodie I’m still absolutely creased at that hahahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LeighB26

I'm rewatching Geordie OG's and I knowwwww it takes 2 to tango but my god Aaron kept saying let's see how we get on with one baby first and she's planning the next already!!

• Wow
  • Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Don’t worry she will soon clarify when she’s caught up with Tattle and read your questions 😂😂

Can anyone suggest any other threads that are a must? I just use my sisters account to keep up with this thread. She uses it just for the Jermain Defoe thread (an eye opener). You’ll know who your talking to cause one of us can spell (me) and the other can’t 😂😂😂
The Lauryn Goodman thread is an eye opener, another wag wannabe who slept with Kyle Walker when he was in a relationship with his long term partner who he has 3 kids to. She’s obsessed with the Walkers and they don’t acknowledge her. Hashtags #walker on every post even though Kyle Walker takes nothing to do with her or the child. She’s even trademarked her sons name 🤣 shes batshit cray cray!!

Oh yeah and there was a certain document which we are not allowed to discuss but it would make your eyes water 💴 💵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow