Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Another parenting red flag with her… that she’s happy with an arrangement with 4 days on the trot away from them. I will admit I do appreciate the child free weekends but mine go every other weekend for 2 nights and I get a proper pang of heartache every time they go even though it’s been that way for years, and times they’ve done an extra night I start feeling like I’m missing an arm or something.

She has them 3 days of the week, that doesn’t even make her their primary carer as they’re with him more, yet she’s happy with that set up?!?! And people still think she’s some absolute trooper of a devoted mother, all praise queen Jodie what an inspiration she is being a part time parent and being happy about it. As a single mother it blows my mind 🤯
Crazy isn’t it? 😳

Winds me up when she would go on about how she gets no help, her oldest gets passed around any school friends house, her 2 boys stay with there dad for 4 days a week and her youngest lives in the hospital.

What more fucking help do you want Talia??

If she got any more help.. she wouldn’t even have the kids at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rach88

VIP Member
Anyone just see Aaron’s story that he quickly deleted?? About Talia not being able to get a baby sitter for sienna when Oakley was alone one night but she got a baby sitter last night 😵💫
I mean guys right funny how she can always get a baby sitter for when it suits her for her nights out etc but not for poor little Oakley so he's not on his own and can get it's frustrating to stay mostly quiet on someone while many other people think the sun shines out their ass but he's beginning to let himself down on these digs now no matter how true they are he just needs to refocus keep his head down and remember why he's doing this

• Sad

livelaughlou

Thread suggestion- some people and Jodie, Sitting in a tree, A-R-G-U-I-N-G
had to edit… missed out a letter 😆

• Haha

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
His right about talia first opportunity to go out she finds a baby sitter for sienna but can’t for Oakley we have all seen that it’s obvious…. Don’t stoop to her level Aaron we all know what her priorities are and it’s not the kids

Twinklestar

well you mentioned about him having them more than Talia, which he may have them 3 night/4 days but he also has the rest of the week to himself that’s all I’m saying
The fact he doesn’t have another child to another mother can’t be held against him on the days he doesn’t have the boys.

geegeex

Chatty Member
Funny how he’s now in hospital he’s sitting up and thriving, getting to start weaning etc things he wouldn’t be Doing whilst at home with T.
My heart bursts when I see him, he is such a gorgeous wee man and looks like he’s doing so well in hospital just a shame his mother couldn’t provide that care!

• Sad

Ggxx

I’ve tried to stop watching her/this thread as she’s really ripping my knitting atm however seeing Oakley back in that long term bay has enraged me!!! My sisters child was in there for months back in 2017 - tracheostomy, vent, oxygen, the whole works and couldn’t even leave the bay to go to the playroom due to how many complex attachments etc they needed. I feel that little lad is in there as the ward can’t get mam or dad or family to stay every night as they should. The child is clearly ocygen free during the day, able to leave the bay and be taken out to the playroom etc and she can raise all the money she likes, she’s actually surely costing them money taking up a higher level bed which he does not need. OBVIOUSLY I know she’s really busy with her other kids ans her fucking lip filler but howay

• Sad
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Looks like Aaron could be having the boys again tonight?
If he does then tomorrow will be 5 days she hasn’t had them 😳

How can a mother not miss there babies? I do love a good break but after a day or 2 I’m lost without mine and there teenagers!! 😂

charlied0106

VIP Member
I've never, thank god, had a child under long term hospital care but I'm damn sure I wouldn't just be swanning in and out for "visits". He's your fucking son Jodie, not great aunt Jeannie down the road that you check in on daily to make sure shes not fell down the stairs and is lying in a crumpled heap, then go about your day again. Yes, there's times you'll need to pop to the town, or commitments you can't get out of, but predominantly my life would be revolving around being at the hospital with my wee boy. Ir certainly wouldn't be seeing who's free to go and "visit" him so I didn't have to. She's using the hospital and nurses as free babysitters that allow her to have her easy life and freedom again.

Shes loving him being in there. Freedom, money, attention and fame for her. It's ALWAYS about her.

Jodie, go and fucking show your son some love

• Sad

lauren96111

VIP Member
There is no talking to these dipshits sticking up for her. Aaron is a shit father according to them yet when you bring up the fact she let her baby be alone for bloods and to fast because it was too upsetting for her. They justify it, you know because poor Talia needs a break as she finds it traumatising. When you mention she let Oakley's sats drop to a dangerous level they again bring up how awful Aaron is. These people are brainwashed beyond belief now and I think even if the truth was to come out about how toxic and neglectful she actually is they would still sing her praises.
The people commenting vile thighs abour Oakley just need to vanish. I hope all those type of people get their karma along with Talia

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I mean guys right funny how she can always get a baby sitter for when it suits her for her nights out etc but not for poor little Oakley so he's not on his own and can get it's frustrating to stay mostly quiet on someone while many other people think the sun shines out their ass but he's beginning to let himself down on these digs now no matter how true they are he just needs to refocus keep his head down and remember why he's doing this
I agree he shouldn't lower himself but must be so frustrating having everyone paint you as the bad guy constantly, call you all sorts whilst she acts like Mother Theresa (who wasn't even a good person) especially when she can suddenly find a babysitter for going out etc but not to be with the child she's already neglected on a number of occasions.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

LilToes

VIP Member
This was a comment on Aaron's post. Literally that's the only argument they have and the only thing they can pull out their arses.
I don’t know how they can justify her behaviour and say she’s entitled to a night out etc then jump on him for training for a fight which is his career! She’s ok to leave her ill baby in hospital alone so she can do a fucking love honey ad and take a bath for work but he’s not allowed to train/arrange fights which is his job. While at that Aaron has been up and down to the hospital, fitting in training around Oakley so he can be with him for the most part as well has having the other 2 boys 4 times a week. Then there’s Talia…has 4 days a week free (especially when siennah is at school) who pops up to see her sick son for sometimes as little as an hour before she fucks off to get her hair done, lips done, Botox, shopping sprees, make up done, nights out, off to her mates to go on a pissing pogo stick…she is the one getting all the praise for this shit show!! You literally couldn’t write it! Oh and the minions think it’s perfectly fine for her to have 3 holidays booked and her tits booked to get done but Aaron is forbidden by her minions to work. Unbelievable 🤯🤯🤯

Also I agree Aaron shouldn’t retaliate online or post digs despite mother fucking Teresa doing it every single day however she has been poking and prodding at him for MONTHS sometimes every single day. She is loving all this attention she’s getting from everyone who believes her and it’s disgusting! *strong mama* what about that beautiful little boy who’s been going through all the operations and recovery its him who is strong and brave.

Sorry for the long rant but she’s really pissing me off with all of this stuff at the moment

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
I honesty can't see her getting her karma, I've just seen the mirror article and the amount of people up her ass, calling her the best mother ever and how the boys don't need their dad is disgusting. I've had to stop myself writing a comment or I'll no doubt be ambushed. She's playing the game well to have all these people brainwashed. I hope Aaron is doing the work behind thr scenes and knocks her off her high horse and exposes her

• Sad
  • Angry

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I don’t understand what this person in Aaron’s comments is trying to say😅 are they on Talias side or what🤣
IMG_5689.jpeg

• Haha

sresad

She’s an utter disgrace of a human being. I could hardly eat/sleep when my child was in hospital. She goes on nights out?? Hair done?? Lashes? Everything?? How does she not feel guilt??? I left mine a max half hour when he was in hospital to shower etc whilst my husband was there so he was never on his own and that was 5 bloody months. So fucking weird she follows whatever girl Aaron does.

• Heart
That last wee pic of him holding tigger omg 🥺🥺 it really breaks my heart he’s there by himself without his mummy or daddy. As parents would you not want one of you there at all times with him no matter if you hated each other or not. Also can I just say I’ve spent the last 4 days reading through the last few threads trying to find out the bizz because this girl has been pissing me right off & I knew tattle would be the place to find the true story of her behaviour. I never followed her before just Aaron but nosiness has hung out of me & im glad I read these because it’s been an eye opener & a half!!!! Hate this bitch now

• Heart

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Love that he's not revealing the fight date because the next op will be that date 😂😂. And talia has FINALLY bitten back...well more of a nibble but still.

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Since she’s started showing Oakley, you don’t see the other kids nearly as much 👀 she’s after a tv/newspaper/magazine deal the dirty dog.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Aaron is as bad as her 😂😂😂 he’s just making himself look petty. What is wrong with those two! 🙈 he irritates me so much! He was clearly quiet for ages because of his fight and not actually seeing the kids. Now he’s seeing them he’s just up to his old petty stuff. Who do they not have a brain cell between them to just stay off social media! He’s playing up to tattle big time!
I'd do the same after all the shit he's had slung at him to be fair 🤷‍♀️. Must be fucking hilarious to him that she's only been referred to as his ex after going against him wanting the kids completely off social media and then her showing Oakley as retaliation.

• Heart