Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I feel like even if Aaron did donate he'd get some cunts with issues. It would be just like his fight "oh why can you donate money but not pay Talia more than £18", "why can you pay money but not see Oakley or the other boys" He'd be the bad guy just like she wants

I'm genuinely so sick at the narrative playing out and I'm just a witness to it, can't even imagine how Aaron and his family feels because they've also been painted as uncaring and absent. She's honestly a piece of work, she's only where she is because of him and now she's doing everything she can to break him and drag him down and ruin him and his reputation.

She's a callous and dangerous woman. Even when it's her own children suffering because of it, she's eager for the attention and fame . Her dad being who he is has given her a false sense of entitlement and made her think she's untouchable. But just like the Krays every nasty act and decision she's ever made will come back to bite her. The mask always slips and she's far too cocky and arrogant which will be her downfall mark my words. People will see the real Talia before too long and realise how wrong they were to back her as hard as they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

fillmein

I just can’t get over the amount of times she’s sharing her boy now But when it’s come all of a sudden & she’s now constantly showing him get the phone out his face give that poor boy some privacy! Has anyone else noticed since she’s shown him she’s changed what she posts where as before she would be on moaning bout going to the hospital to see the baby or she cba or she’s so tired & rubbing her eyes now all of a sudden she’s changed like she’s happy to go & be with Oakley it’s all fake this whole front she’s putting on since she’s got more followers & sharing her son where’s the constant eye rolling shit?! She knows what she’s doing but we don’t forget what she’s like!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

somepeople23

I've got a family member that comments on all her posts and Talia has replied to her so I've had to remove her. Can't chose your family and all that. Also 30/F/near Aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Wonder if Aaron will be donating any of his massive pay check from the fight to his sons go fund me 🙄
How do you know he hasn't already donated to the hospital or to an Aperts research facility? But just hasn't felt the need to publicise it and make a big deal about it like a certain attention seeking Jodie has?

• Heart

flipflop123

I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
Oh piss off and read the threads will you!

• Haha
  • Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Notifications galore!!!

@Redgirl81 I can confirm I am a female 🥰

Not been on since yesterday but doesn't look like I've missed much. Just Talia basking in her new found fame I see with no mention of poor Oakley. She's loving this isn't she 🤮 vile cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Just looking at her follows and she's followed Loose Women. With her posting Oakley and now the press have started posting articles could she possibly be doing TV interviews next? Is that what she's angling for next, her next step to raising awareness getting an extra 15 minutes
Aaron should play her at her own game, go on This Morning, loose women, magazines, be the face of aperts charity's etc.. don't let her get a look or make money of her their little boy. Aaron is the famous one after all.

Lozza123

Aaron’s latest post. I know he shouldn’t retaliate but honestly, Pahahaha! Talia whooooo? 💀

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
People now accusing Aaron's drinking for Oakley's condition 😭 Aaron must have some restraint if them digs are all he's giving out because any normal person would of lost it by now

• Wow
  • Sad

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Oh and to add to my previous post, I know the person talia was with the other day and she had posted pics on fb of being out with talia and the kids and talia posted stories the day after of the same thing. Whether that was to make it look like she had the boys the day after when she didn't I don't know but yeah

• Sad

charlied0106

VIP Member
Not defending Talia at all but I agree she would likely have known about Oakleys condition at the 20 week scan. Having been in a fairly similar situation it's quite a complex situation at a very difficult gestation in pregnancy.

Basically, at that point, there is the option of termination for medical reasons and maybe she kept the news to herself to stop being pressured?

I carried a child with a serious physical disability and it was very very difficult once we knew, knowing other people's opinions of what we should do. I can understand why you might keep it to yourself, Bury your head in the sand and hope for the best.
But not telling the father? Nah, it's inexcusable

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
He goes up the hospital when he doesn't have the other 2 🤦‍♀️ he's shown it to answer people like you who slag him off for being an absent father. He has 3 kids and he splits his time between then just like talia. Fuck me.

• Heart
The difference in her altogether since he’s now living in hospital is massive!!
Her whole attitude, the migraines disappeared, the no rubbing of the eyes, no CBA, no complaining or ‘look at the state of me’, she just seems to have more of a ‘vibe’ to her… best way to describe it!
The light at the end of the tunnel is happening now… because Oakley isn’t with her!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

kits21

It’s really sad that it took for her to see all the attention she is getting from showing Oakley to start showing him proper attention ☹ now she is holding/cuddling him more and playing with him because it gets her more views/attention. Before then he was always just lying in the hospital bed or under a pram hood.
I’ve really never witnessed a person like her and I’m baffled by her behaviour every day.

• Sad

somepeople23

I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
But he has them more than Talia? The point he was making wasn't that she should post Oakley. It was more to say how can you keep posting the other two when you're covering Oakley. Meaning don't post any of the children! And If I was poorly and was able to get my child looked after then yes ya damn right I'll take that opportunity. Who wouldn't??

• Heart
Reactions: 33

stardust1

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I agree with that post.

The woman is literally sat saying how her specific life goals means 100-300k is good money but she would never date someone who makes as 'little' as that. The whole conversation is about what the man is earning and what he brings money wise not once does she say I'll earn X amount for this lifestyle I've envisioned it's solely about what he'd be bringing to it. It's valid whether it's aimed at Talia or not. The idea someone is only valuable or worthy of a relationship because they earn a certain amount is disgusting.

When it comes to Talia she doesn't think twice about spending money on Dior sorry part gifted Dior shit but complains about the £18 she alleges she only gets for the kids. It's been said countless times on here that she's fame and money hungry. So petty or not it's the truth.
I understand the video and get it but the constant digs at her is making him look just as ridiculous. At the end of the day he had 3 kids with her, moved her in etc and now he’s making digs at her appearance 🤷🏼‍♀️if it’s not ok for Talia to make the digs then it shouldn’t be for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33