Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bambam01

Surely there should be laws against doing this to someone’s face 🙈
I’m not into cosmetic surgery and filler and what have you but I can understand if people want bigger boobs or a little lip plump and i hate to comment on the way a woman looks but to completely reshape your face to this? I actually feel physically sick looking at it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

bonesjones

Why can’t we have a televised court trial with the two of them like we did Johnny and Amber 😂 how good would that be?!?!? 😂 All of talias little minions would soon be put down a peg or two when they realise what a narcissist she actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Opinionated

VIP Member
My friend who has no social media and a bit behind when it comes to celebs was telling all about Jodie last night how she’s seen in an article how she’s got a kid with aperts and she’s raising awareness and Aaron is nowhere to be seen!!!! I put her straight and showed her the tea but it’s triggered me!! I can’t watch this thread much now as being involved with narcs all my life it makes me sick how ppl like Jodie who are out to ruin ppls lives including her kids are getting away with it!!!🤬🤬 for me I just can’t anymore

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
How fit was Aaron here 😍. Aaron if you read here your well rid of that hoe that looks like she’s been dug up . All her digs are just cos she’s bitter she’s lost you . Chin up & take care of your beautiful boys
C1100812-AB66-4806-A059-D28D875BF807.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I actually 100% agree with everything Aaron has done/said lately tbh, I know people are saying he shouldn't stoop to her level but Jesus Christ it must be horrific getting the grief he's gotten for the last few months and I can only imagine that since she posted Oakley it's amplified- can't blame him one bit for snapping.
I wish he'd just sit down and do an interview or something. It doesn't have to be nasty/bitter about her but a few facts would paint the picture a lot more evenly. I suppose he can't because of court or whatever but god I'd love him to put Talia in her place!

• Heart

geegeex

Chatty Member
Equally he could leave all the kids with talia and go stay up the hospital though tbf
He could but then she would kick off because he’s got certain days he HAS to have the kids or he’s allowed no contact until it’s been to court. Also don’t think any of them are allowed to stay now he’s back in a bay on the ward so I think what he was saying was the whole two weeks Oakley was in a room of his own she never once stayed because she couldn’t get a baby sitter for siennah but as soon as they are no longer allowed to stay because he’s back on the ward she can find a baby sitter for a night out instead miraculously

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Guys I’m mortified I pulled a Jodie this morning, my food shop arrived earlier than expected and I was still in my pjs, poor 18 year old lad delivering my food saw me nips 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
My heart brakes for poor Oakley. Those comments are absolutely vile! How can people say that about a beautiful innocent baby 😞 yet we’re the trolls? I’m proud to say not one person on here has ever said anything derogatory towards Oakley. We’re all better than that and can see he’s a beautiful happy little baby. I hope Aaron wins and gets them off social media, the children don’t need to grow up reading nasty comments like that about themselves or their siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsJones83

VIP Member
What’s she done with Sienna then? We mustn’t forgotten she’s got 4 kids. Can’t get a babysitter for her to stay with Oakley but can for a night out?

• Heart

AllTalk357

"No sleepover for mummy tonight" .... as if she was even gonna stay with him overnight she never does!

• Angry
soon as Aaron pops in with facts she always goes back to Oakley and his surgeries, knowing that gets people on her side and now she can use the ‘look at how much money I’ve raised’ 🙄 🥱
---
“There’s more to life than cars and nice stuff”
Is that why she’s obsessed with fake designer gear and her Mercedes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I hope he’s giving them a sugar rush right before he sends them back to Talia 😂😂😂😂

E4EC9066-52B7-4FF4-AB8C-D63A4FBA9B15.jpeg

---

Aaron’s last story 😳👀👀👀👀👀
Court case coming up for ‘Two week Talia’ 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart