Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Wee were told before when handing in money to the ward who helped someone really close to me after they passed away that you shouldn't hand money in to any ward as it goes straight to the trust boss's who then decide what to do with it. I'm in Scotland so might be different in England and if it is a children's hospital! Wee went and bought footspas, chocolates, biscuits etc and handed them in instead. If she's being genuine she should just be buying what's needed and hand it in THEN provide all proof of purchases. No way she needs 10k for toys, I think she's at it tbh!!
I do too. She'll do a big show of handing something over (money or goods) but I have no doubt she'll siphon some off
---
I've noticed Aaron recently followed Arabella Chi and liked a couple of her pics, and now Talia is also following her 👀
She has no shame

Reactions: 4

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
So has Oakley been taken from her care by SS. Sorry I’m kinda new here and not massively followed all the threads until now

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Does anyone on here know a bit about law? What’s Talia/Aaron’s chances of winning the court case and removing the Little’s from social media?

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Jesus have u guys seen her new TikTok advertising lashes what with all the head shakes and pouting your lips are big enough hun 🙈

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
guys who use Depop I’m proper new to it and Ive had a message saying the buyer needs my email address I think it’s a scammer but until I do anything I wanted to ask here. Legit don’t want to end up on Depop drama hahaha xx
I don’t know anything about depop so could be wrong but I asked my sister as she’s sold stuff on there and said she’s never been asked for an email before. She just gets a notification saying they’ve brought an item and then gets the label to print off

• Heart

Lozza123

So far it seems I'm the only from down south, saying that my navigation skills are rubbish so probably near you all 🤣
Where is down south??? I am South West... in boring Devon!! does that mean we close? Geography aint my skill... 🤭

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
I read somewhere that go fund me automatically ups the target when the goal is met
See I've always wondered this as I've seen others where people have said family members of certain GofundMe kept upping the target goal. Surely it should stop as soon as it's reached it's target as in some cases the money raised isn't for a legitimate cause. I also wouldn't put it past her either to keep upping the target