Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
guys who use Depop I’m proper new to it and Ive had a message saying the buyer needs my email address I think it’s a scammer but until I do anything I wanted to ask here. Legit don’t want to end up on Depop drama hahaha xx
I have had issues on Depop with scammers in the past, I use Vinted now, its more secure. :)

Reactions: 5

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Had to go back and find your post 😂
Oh truuust me I LOVE Mersea island.

The outside pool is even heated so it’s a winner tbh 😂
I feel special, you went all the way back just for little old me 😂 haven't been there in an age. Last time I was at the seaside down here was in Clacton 💀 Did have a dream about Southend last night though 😂 so I'm counting that 🥲

• Haha
He goes up the hospital when he doesn't have the other 2 🤦‍♀️ he's shown it to answer people like you who slag him off for being an absent father. He has 3 kids and he splits his time between then just like talia. Fuck me.
I have never once mentioned him being ‘an absent father’ I am just saying it is completely different been a dad even having them half the week so having 4 children to spilt yourself for

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosem12

I haven’t been following this in months! I came across the post today of Talia posting Oakley( he is absolutely adorable). I was shocked to see comments of people complaining about her posting him, as when I was on here people complained saying she was ashamed and so on. I then noticed there is more to it, about Aaron not wanting her to post the kids on Instagram so I can see there is more to it now. Could someone fill me in? Sorry I am not understanding what is happening between Aaron and Talia I knew they broke, but stopped following a while ago!

nellie1104

Just looking at her follows and she's followed Loose Women. With her posting Oakley and now the press have started posting articles could she possibly be doing TV interviews next? Is that what she's angling for next, her next step to raising awareness getting an extra 15 minutes
can bet ya life she’s going that route🤦‍♀️

dazzled103

VIP Member
That would be a good wake up call 😂😂😂

My asl is 33 f northern Ireland lol
Hey neighbour 🙌🏻

My asl is 51 f Norn Iron 🤣🤣🤣
---
She's picked a new soft play today! Even from the imagine I know exactly which one it is. It's absolutely minging as well hope she's not feeding the boys the food from there
Then they’ll be up at the hospital near wee Oakley 😭 germ places full of tiny germ carriers and T brings the boys to a place that needs to be germ free 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Just seen this 😂😭
She’d need to see that alright!! 🦠 ☢ ✋🏻🛑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jumpingpanda1000

well you mentioned about him having them more than Talia, which he may have them 3 night/4 days but he also has the rest of the week to himself that’s all I’m saying
Yeah so does she? Apart from her other child that she chose to have and move away from her dad that is…

Reactions: 4

MysteryMummy

Is Aaron still supposed to not be drinking? There’s a bottle of something on his bedside table in his story about kisses?

mozco90

Playing around in her friends house couldn’t she have got that friend to look after maddox and she stay at the hospital till it time to leave for school run, how can she justify leaving Oakley alone I would be with my baby with every minute spare.
---
To the lady that going to the charity football match tonight I hope Aaron there give him our love and support 🍊
Did you just assume my gender 👀😂 only joking! I’m hoping he’s there tonight too. He hasn’t confirmed anything yet like a few of the others have. Will update you tonight 🍊

• Haha