Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha loving his little giggle on his stories talking about his nose he looks in a good place atm regardless of his ex ‘Jodie’ trying to ruin him

Reactions: 16
Random question because I genuinely don’t know anyone who has had filler. If you felt her face would it feel really hard where she has had so much put in? How the hell does she sleep on her side? It looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 11
Random question because I genuinely don’t know anyone who has had filler. If you felt her face would it feel really hard where she has had so much put in? How the hell does she sleep on her side? It looks so uncomfortable
Well it’s funny, because her chin looks so pointy but it’ll actually be extremely soft! It’s the reason it sort of flops down on her side profile - she’d really have to get an actual chin implant to avoid that witchy appearance.

Reactions: 9
idk about face filler but my lips feel hard so i’d imagine her face does too

Reactions: 7
Not Aaron making out his nose is from a fight that’s a text book collapsed nose

Reactions: 31
Don’t have a new thread suggestion but can it please include the name Jodie I’m still absolutely creased at that hahahaahah

Reactions: 30
Just got back from the charity football match & caught up howling!!! Aaron didn’t show up, got a thing for teasing us hasn’t he!! T minus WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU AARON!!

Reactions: 24
Don’t have a new thread suggestion but can it please include the name Jodie I’m still absolutely creased at that hahahaahah
Thread suggestion, medical mummy all about me me me, but nobody cares about you Jodie

Reactions: 41
Also, anyone notice Aaron shared that post about the fight with that Jack the other day (think that was who it was with), how it would be in July then our mate Jodie tells us Oakley’s next operation will be July

Reactions: 21
Petty but his comebacks are hilarious

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new profile piccy felt I needed a change seen as I’m on this thread more than any other at the min

Talia Jodie hun, those lashes look absolutely terrible!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.