Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susy86

I've noticed Aaron recently followed Arabella Chi and liked a couple of her pics, and now Talia is also following her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dramatic

I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
He offered to have the boys so that Talia could be with Oakley at the hospital, so I don't think it's a case of he palmed the boys off cos he was ill at all

Do any of you get low key sad we can’t all be friends and braid each others hair and stuff???

my asl is 27/F/near Aaron
I just said this on another thread today… people might actually know each other and not even know about it, it’s a small world out there.
PS. 30/F/Near Aaron too 👀

• Haha

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
For someone who constantly wants sympathy for “poor me talia” because she has 4 children on her own, lives away from her family & a child with special needs …. She has a lot of time on her own to gym, go on multiple nights out, and spend time getting herself ready…

Reactions: 23

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
But that's not what he did at all. He said treat them all the same and then said he wants them off social media. She took it as being made to show him when it was the opposite 🤦‍♀️. And she manages to ditch the kids for beauty treatments and nights out so why can't he have help when he's not well? I've had family help when I've been ill, does that make me a dad instead of a mum?
---
Just me that likes the new hair? Haha and Aaron you sure the boys don't wanna go see super mario tomorrow? Approx 6pm silverlink 👀
Nope I'm there with you 🤤

• Heart

Dramatic

Just catching up
Whys her sister saying jodie is brave. Oakley is the brave one you bloody cretin!

• Sad

lauren96111

VIP Member
He didn't shame her though, he said how it was disgusting she shared her other children and not Oakley and how would he feel when he's older seeing his face covered by emojis next to his siblings? She then came out and said she wasn't ready to post him and yet 24 hours later he's now all over the Internet with God knows how many people sharing him and others saving the videos. She was not pressured at all, people have been asking her the same question for months yet she waited for Aaron to state what we are all thinking and boom Oakley is shown. It played right into her game of oh poor Talia being forced
With the sickness thing if he had the boys and then she takes them to the hospital like she does do they would spread it to Oakley, so tbf I imagine Talia said he couldn't have them which would be the right thing too do. The boys and Aaron have been sick the last few weeks and she hasnt, I'm sure if she was sick she'd have someone looking after them, but then again that would be another excuse to not go the hopsital

Beki123

Yeah I agree Gary is probably cringing at his former self if want to move on and grow up too although I genuinely believe he’s grateful for his life he always remembers what got him there
Holly is a stuck up snake who thinks she’s better than anyone

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I honesty can't see her getting her karma, I've just seen the mirror article and the amount of people up her ass, calling her the best mother ever and how the boys don't need their dad is disgusting. I've had to stop myself writing a comment or I'll no doubt be ambushed. She's playing the game well to have all these people brainwashed. I hope Aaron is doing the work behind thr scenes and knocks her off her high horse and exposes her
I agree with you 100%, this has played out exactly how she’s wanted it to. She looks like super mum doing all this amazing stuff for her kids, and people without Instagram will just read the articles and think what an amazing woman when she’s the opposite! It’s going to take something big and severe to knock her off the pedestal she’s been put on now. It’s giving me “you’ve won Jane” vibes
IMG_5693.png

---
Also her makeup artist did her dirty with the dark eyeshadow. She has very deep set eyes so it just accentuates them even more making her look dug up
IMG_5694.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Idk88

VIP Member
Just looked at the GoFundMe and over 8K has been raised with the goal target going from 5K to 10K. I always find it so shady when people keep upping the goal amount on GoFundMe when their target has been reached. If it goes a couple hundred over fine but doubling it? Especially when you have doubts and questions over the person who is trying to raise the money. If it surpasses 10K she's going to keep upping the goal target. How much do boobs cost again? 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
The mirror comments now have more women saying they facetime Talia on a daily basis and Aaron uploads old videos to trick us. These people are so thick. 😂The only argument they have to come back with is that we must all just fancy Aaron. No we can see she's a narraccist, neglectful mother and they've all for fell for it. One of them kindly messaged me to say we will see the truth about Aaron in a few months time so I wonder what Talia is telling her little friends she's never met but spends hours on facetime to

• Haha
  • Sad

Dramatic

She’s an utter disgrace of a human being. I could hardly eat/sleep when my child was in hospital. She goes on nights out?? Hair done?? Lashes? Everything?? How does she not feel guilt??? I left mine a max half hour when he was in hospital to shower etc whilst my husband was there so he was never on his own and that was 5 bloody months. So fucking weird she follows whatever girl Aaron does.
I agree, during a 6 month period I didn't have my hair done or any self care appointments. The only times I left the hospital were to see my other child or to get food/supplies for whatever we needed in hospital. I cannot understand it and I'm glad I don't cos I will never be that person. My children always come first.

• Heart
  • Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I think its lovely how much effort the nurse has gone to drawing little pictures in his book 🥹 You can see even from a few lines how caring they are.

But not knowing is who is going to show up for him 💔

Surely they don’t just buzz anyone on to the ward who asks to see him though? Or question who the randoms are that rock up with Jodie?

• Sad

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
soon as Aaron pops in with facts she always goes back to Oakley and his surgeries, knowing that gets people on her side and now she can use the ‘look at how much money I’ve raised’ 🙄 🥱
---
“There’s more to life than cars and nice stuff”
Is that why she’s obsessed with fake designer gear and her Mercedes 🙄
Didn't Aaron buy her that car in the first place? 😂😂 She doesn't care about the money now cause she doesn't fucking have any that's why 💀💀💀💀

• Haha