Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
No idea who this girl is, someone posted on another thread about her and I've been lurking since her ex fella caused a stir on his stories. She is the absolute image of my cousin 😐 another one who loves s bit of filler. Re her drink driving, please please report to her local police force. They will take a report, anonymous if you wish and put a marker on her car. I detest drink drivers! The more reports, the more Intel the force have to give ammunition to stop check her. At least they'll be looking and may even catch her on her phone. Drink driving/using a phone when driving is shit house behaviour. She could seriously injure or worse an innocent person. Block faced cunt.

Reactions: 22

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Every ‘designer’ bag she buys has a massive kink in the handle. A genuine bag would NEVER be like that 😂😂 I wonder who her favourite DH Gate trader is…

• Haha
I remember before she had Oakley she was asking for advice on what to take in to hospital (even though she’d already done it 3x before?) because they were gonna be in quite a while after he was born…
How did she know that already?
When she claims she didn’t know about anything until he was born… 🤔

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
There is not a chance on this earth that girl is going to go to uni to be a nurse. She's the coldest, self centred person I've ever seen. She hasn't got a sympathetic or empathetic bone in the body!!!

urethrafranklin

leaving your small toddler alone in the bath is so morally reprehensible it makes my skin crawl. children can and will drown in centimetres of water!!!! maybe you could argue that talia’s neglect of oakley is out of denial of his needs and she needs to give her head a wobble, but her neglect of maddox in the bath is just proof that talia does not give a single shit about any of her children’s health and safety. also, poor maddox is the one that winds her up the most isn’t he, and resembles aaron the most? i don’t want to theorise too wildly but i hope you know what i mean by making that connection. why does she not care that she is gambling with her children’s actual lives? sorry to get heated but THIS WOMAN

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

stardust1

VIP Member
Sorry but the top shagga comment is just bizarre, you know for a fact she will fall out with this friend very soon like she does everyone else

• Sick

bambam01

Shock she’s at soft play again! It’s like she can’t bare to have a day in the house with her children! Soft play was a treat for my kids not an everyday thing. She obviously tries to tire them out for the night. Why say you always wanted to be a Mum when all you do is stick your kids in soft play and sit on your phone, I haven’t seen any actual parenting, her day is spent getting them tried and sorted for bed

I didn’t even knew she owned a washer!! Someone said on here a few weeks ago how she’s always buying new and you never see them wearing the same clothes (apart from the boys white dinosaur outfits), and here she is…. Proving us wrong once again 😏🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How can she say people posting indirect things is just terrible? That’s all she does!!!!
And saying we all know the type of person she is…. Yeah we do hun, and you’re not a very nice type of person.

• Sad

MrsJones83

VIP Member
exactly this!! How long are people going to fall for this bullshit.
can’t afford nursery because she’s doing it “all alone” it can afford “real” designer gear for her and the kids 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I know which I’d prefer to spend on
Most decent parents know that the benefits of nursery totally outweighs theirs chavvy Burberry outfits, but shows exactly where her priorities are.

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
If we had a pound for every time she said “just to clarify” we could afford as many nights out as Talia

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
At this point she may as well just drop Oakley off at the hospital so they can care for him… there’s clearly something up when his oxygen has been upped but his levels are still dropping!
And then find another family for that poor baby to go home to, who will take care of him, who will put their own selfishness to a side to give him a good start to life, who will give him the time and love he deserves.
It's been said here before and I agree I think she wants something to happen to him so she doesn't have to parent him

• Sad

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
She has her kids 24/7 except Saturdays
Oh and 3 hours on a mon and a Fri so really that’s not 24/7 hun

I love how she had to emphasise the fact it’s her “friend” who has them tomorrow and not Aaron to make out he doesn’t want to have them.
Pathetic

• Sad

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Walked to the shop today and forgot a rain cover for my babies pram (rookie mistake🤦🏻‍♀️) so I had to cover her up with a muslin cloth, channeling my inner Talia

• Haha