Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Oh my God what have I just heard?! Apologies to nurses everywhere- you are highly qualified, highly skilled, caring individuals but Talia thinks you do no more than administer meds and IVs and therefore believes that she is on your level. I have no words.
I wonder if a nurse would leave a child with sats in the low 80s overnight because she couldn't be arsed to get the other kids out if bed and needed to do her war paint and hair before leaving the house. Stupid woman, not very cleaver at all

• Sad
Reactions: 24

cc111

VIP Member
But she could find childcare when she wanted to go shopping at tesco !! Talia you are an absolute scumbag !!! Bet she was wanting them to go even lower so he could be gone because he's such a burden to her . If it was romeo all 4 kids would be dragged to that hospital straight away in their pjs . Yet she's stood there done her hair and make up posing in the mirror all the while her poor son is struggling to breathe she's a fucking disgrace

• Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
So Oakleys been struggling all night long and she's yet again just left him and not tamen him in! SERIOUSLY 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

cc111

VIP Member
She 💯 fancies that man if I was her friend I'd keep well away because she's skanky like that
Also talia who got your kids while you're in your pt I thought they didn't go nursery any more 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23

chocdip

VIP Member
I totally get why she doesn’t like Maddox now! He tells her NO just like his father does

Talia has been dragged up thinking the world owes her a yes

• Haha

Cbunny21

Why does she keep saying she will talk about Oakleys condition when she's ready as she still hasn't come to terms with it. I'm sorry but he's 7 months old now, surely she's got her head around it.

Pigsfly223

She is a nasty little skank like that. We worked in an office once my bf worked there too and I heard on my days off that she’d flirt like mad with him and get her boobs in her hands and shove them up to him to be a little whore basically. Can’t stand you talia. Slut.
Wonder if you worked in the same place as me. Always strutting around the office flirting with everyone.. especially the older men 😂 Really thought she was the bee's knees!

• Wow
  • Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
So Oakleys been struggling all night long and she's yet again just left him and not tamen him in! SERIOUSLY 😡😡😡
Yea just seen her moaning. She’s had her fucking babboon lips done AGAIN!!! PRIORITIES TALIA YOU SCUM BAG!!!!! She’s disgusting!! She’s going to lose her shit because her sons ill!! His sats aren’t allowed below 90 yet all night they’ve been in the 80’s because she can’t be bothered to take him in!!! JUST HAVE HIM ADOPTED SO SOMEONE ESLE CAN GIVE HIM THE LOVE AND CARE HE NEEDS!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
My kid just had surgery. The first thing the Dr told us today was to do with his sats. It's been borderline all day & I'm sure I keep annoying the nurses with asking if he needs oxygen or if he's ok... I actually cannot comprehend how she can just leave her son?!

• Heart
  • Sad

Stephie

VIP Member
What does she mean, 'don't spell check me'. She's literally suggesting a product to parents of children with Eczema. But got the name wrong. Nothing to do with spelling. But being told the correct name of a product she's recommending

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Erm….am I being stupid or….if the screenshots were from private messages and were never public, what was the need to clarify? If we (the public) don’t know & haven’t seen the messages, we don’t know what was in them or ever on our radar, so don’t have any thoughts or feelings on the matter that needs clarifying. Just another chance for Talia to get another dig in.

Also… I haven’t had my Botox done since my mum was here….so, you mean like a week ago Talia 🙃 No one would have expected you to have had it done again since.

Also these are not the stories of someone with no time. 34 little lines at the top!

2C9D6751-1142-4A1F-8863-9C35B9C8242E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick

bambam01

‘Have kids 12 months apart they said’ erm no hun nobody said that! She’s getting irritating!! One of those people who choses to have loads of kids then spends their life moaning about it and saying how hard is, what did you expect?

Tea time

Imagine spending all that money on shit being pumped into all your face and looking like that?! She looks so ugly now. How can she possibly think it's a good look? She's minging inside and out. I've never known someone to moan as much as her. I've noticed most of the Geordies have unfollowed her. She'll be gutted Charlotte doesn't follow her anymore 🤣🤣🤣. They're probably sick of her lies and weird posts. Why would you post a serious issue (Oakley) with your nips poking out?? All for attention. Shit mum, shit person, basically just shit!!

• Heart

Pigsfly223

It's so funny. Like, if it was anyone else, starting looking at a nursing degree and setting yourself up for when the kids are older seems like a sensible plan... But we all know what Talia's like!
She was like this when I first met her, telling me all about how she didn't want to claim benefits or live off her parents and wanted to further herself for Siennah... And then she just chased a Z lost celeb so she could have the easy life of just selling ads on insta.
I'll believe it when I see it Talia hun. What's the betting she'll blame Oakley for not having time to do the course. That'll be her excuse if anyone asks in a years time what happened.

• Sad

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
They’ve done a 4 for years🤣only posted cause she feels the need to prove her size like it changes her ugly personality
She’s probs not even buying it
Just to show of she’s a size 4
What fully grown women actually wants to be a size 4 anyway and resemble a 9 year old boy