Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As for the holidays, it doesn’t make sense!
She was asking for recommendations yesterday for places within an hours drive of Newcastle so she’s not that far from the hospital but then planning on taking the kids abroad in the summer, summer is literally within the next few month?
I doubt Oakley is going to be fit to fly any time soon, especially with more ops coming up and it’s always after an op he’s really poorly.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes the other 3 and leaves the baby at home!!
As for going away abroad twice without any of the kids, well… that’s just Talia all over isn’t it!

• Sad
Reactions: 21

SilverGlitter22

So just to clarify huns...
She cba to sit in a hospital for her own baby. She always needed a break, needs to get constant coffees and food and runs home or to a hotel for a bath BUT she wants to a nursing course where actual real nurses don't even get to go to the toilet let alone have a drink or food.
Yea good one HUN!!

• Haha

tweaking

Chatty Member
She’s definitely trying the Ashley cain route with the #prayforoakley and even the selfies in the hospital him and his ex chose to stay in hotel instead of Ronald Mc donald offered to them posin for selfies but at least they did give poor baby A attention and love. Why the need to “clarify” something if it’s not public knowledge. Both of them are a disgrace she rarely mentions her daughter at all she’s like an after thought it’s so sad and clearly resents Maddox because he is image of Aaron. I honestly can’t watch her anymore I bet she’s going to turkey for her boobs done… she’s a disgrace and to call herself a “nurse” 🤬 she is literally putting Oakley life endanger constantly it’s 1000% medical neglect. Showing off her fake Dior shit but yet your poor very ill son can’t breathe ughh I can’t watch anymore I hate saying it but I do feel like she’s a danger to Oakley

• Sad

bambam01

Why is she filming herself telling her kids off?
And the ‘nursing course because I do everything anyway’ wow 😂😂😂😂
Does she realise it’s not a little course it’s 3 year degree of 12 hour unpaid shifts, essays, exams! She hasn’t got a clue this girl she really hasn’t!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
View attachment 2056915

Her next response…. ( kept my response half nice 😂 I don’t want to get blocked straight away)
Until she reads here that is and sees I’ve posted it 😂

Get one* meant a space not the badge lol
Angry typing = shit typing 😂
Literally couldn't make less sense if she tried. So where did she take him? Why did she get dressed up then take him out? Why did she take him out when her friend was there to babysit? Why did she take her car home then film herself driving out for her night out? How did she get there?

So many questions. Feel free to address them Talia cos we know you read here everyday.

• Sad
  • Haha

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t like her to be my nurse, she ignores a SATS monitor when it goes off for her own son; dread to think of her aggressive bedside manner 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

brownstone

Nursing won't accept her if she has onlyfans, drink drives and abuses disabled badges 🤢 good luck Talia hun with their social media policy 🥲

nelly2317

VIP Member
His sats aren’t meant to be lower than 92 but they’re sitting at low 80s?!!!! That’s a dramatic drop and she’s just continuing to do her daily tasks. Disgusting.

cc111

VIP Member
She's such a bore isn't she 😅😅😅😅 why does she stand and pose like a fucking sims character constantly.

Thought she said she took all 4 kids to her botox other day . Lies lies lies she's so triggered by whatever she's seen you can see the gritted teeth and anger 😅 hope aaron does a tell all again and doesn't back the fuck out so everyone can see exactly what she is

bambam01

2744328F-DD1A-42F1-ACDC-9137DC319A9B.jpeg

---
Whoever’s done that to her face needs reported that is sick she looks like the scream mask

• Haha
  • Sick

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
Her showing off her tiny frame is soooo unhealthy
Especially if she has any younger girls following her
We get it hun, you look like a bratz doll.. massive head, tiny body 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Apparently the community nurse has said she’s 1 of the best mums they’ve seen…. Yeah ok.
How can they say that when they don’t even see her? She fucks off the minute they get there and sits outside in her car til the minute they leave!!

And saying how she’s at EVERY appointment. EVERY operation… she forgets to mention she was swanning off staying in hotels when her poorly baby probably needed her the most.
And postponing important appointments cos it’s too much for HER to travel!!
---
Those teeth!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad