Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwistedSister24

1A0EECE9-038F-4D09-BC1D-4468B41FA3D3.png

Her next response…. ( kept my response half nice 😂 I don’t want to get blocked straight away)
Until she reads here that is and sees I’ve posted it 😂

Get one* meant a space not the badge lol
Angry typing = shit typing 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
Can she get off her phone for a minute, you're out for lunch but bloody hell she hasn't put the phone down 👀🤣🤣
Why would she wear a top like that for Sunday lunch? No wonder her girls hiding her face!! I would be mortified at that age if my mum dressed like that to eat at a restaurant for Sunday lunch 🙈 also does she ever sort Siennahs hair nice at all or does it always get left down? It's like all her effort is put on her and her alone! Siennahs a beautiful little girl, just a shame her mum makes no effort plaiting her hair etc!!

• Sad

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Oh my God what have I just heard?! Apologies to nurses everywhere- you are highly qualified, highly skilled, caring individuals but Talia thinks you do no more than administer meds and IVs and therefore believes that she is on your level. I have no words.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Oh no Talia hun, not you, medical mummy who never gets a single break and is never away from her kids signing up to do G.C.S.E's ready to do a nursing degree. Yeah I can't really see her doing unpaid 12hour shifts 5x per week or more for the next 3years 😂😂😂 although you know what I can see her doing it! The longer she's away from them kids the happier she is!
No posing in the children's ward bathrooms in your student uniform with your tits out tho eh.
She was hinting at only fans 2weeks ago what a switch in career paths this has taken!

• Haha

TwistedSister24

She’s going to do a “nursing course” ….
Does she mean a nursing degree ?? 😂😂😂

Fml 🤦🏻‍♀️ thing is she’s just mugging actual nurses off…
I know a lot about suctions and ent so I might as well…
Like really.
Honestly I didn’t think I could get any angrier at this piece of shit.

3-4 years of uni, 12+ hour shifts, night shifts, Christmas, summer holidays,

I hope she does it purely so she can get some drunk homeless person puke on her 😂😂

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Shes fcking rat lol makes me want to vom in my mouth.

Why bother clarifying something someone said in private messages? They're not out there for Joe Public to see so there's no need to address them, you thick attention seeking cunt

The lies just spill out so easily for her and she forgets what she's said, absolute idiot lol.

I can't believe she's out again this weekend - that's 3 out of 4. Good going for someone who had the kids 24/7 and never gets a break.

That smug look she (tries to) have on her face just makes her look pathetic. She's an adult, not a 12 year-old kid. Grow up.

• Heart

x.hmf.x

She’s really proud of the ‘I didn’t choose to be a nurse’ line, isn’t she? How many times has she used it now? She must think she’s so clever to keep reiterating it. I wonder if someone said it to her, or if it came from her own brainless little skull?
Maybe she needs telling that poor oakley didn't choose to be born or choose to have a medical condition so why does she make him suffer and go on like he's such an inconvenience 🙄

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
She needs a better PT. Her form on all those exercises are shite.

80kg hip thrusts moving like butter? Would be a lot fucking harder if you actually did one rep. Flailing around like a fucking fish.

Reactions: 19

Alice007

Onlyfans ‚questions’ from herself to herself 🤣

watch her account be up soon ‘because SO many of you have asked!’ 🤣🤣

ANY excuse to get her wonky ti*s out 🤣👋

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
Oh yes when it's her night out or nails or sunbeds or fillers everyweeek she's always got a nanny then ✅️ when her son can't breathe she can't get childcare then 🚫

• Heart
So she’s going on 3 holidays this year….3!!!!!! 2 WITHOUT her kids!! But she’s a medical mummy she gets no time to herself. 🤬 Well at least if she takes the kids somewhere in summer she can save money on not buying baby sunscreen as poor oakley won’t be seeing any daylight!!!! 🤬
I will believe it when I see it. 3 holidays and a boob job this year, pull the other one. Jts all to wind aaron up. Shes probably skint, I bet half the shite she buys she returns.

Babyface321

She honestly disgusts me, smug bitch, those pictures should be sent to the brands that a stupid enough to think she’s relatable and work with her, along with her message making out she’s entitled to park there but also shooting herself in the foot and giving the undeniable evidence that Oakley wasn’t there.

She needs to do a ‘COURSE’ in disabled badge use, never mind nursing the absolute tool 🤬😡

cc111

VIP Member
Oh look kids full of colds yet they've been at a play centre for the day to pass on their colds to other kids I'm sure they'd appreciate a nice chill day under the duvets when they are ill but nope not shittt mum talia she drags them out to a fucking play centre full of other kids and more germs 🫡

• Angry

Opinionated

VIP Member
That chair for oakley. I can guarantee she won’t put him in it as it’s not cute and instagrammable! What’s she going to do when he’s older and might need an adapted pushchair? Just leave him in the cupboard under the stairs as she’s too ashamed/embarrassed to take him out??

• Sad