Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
How anyone can defend this piece of shit is beyond me. And I don't care what anyone has said about us being dramatic saying social services need to be involved. THEY DO. This is medical neglect. His states aren't allowed to be below 92 and they're low 80? Does she realise he could die? She's fucking scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

stardust1

VIP Member
Not defending the cunt and this is probably not even the reason but we call our mates ‘shag’ Newark slag if you like but it seems like she’s being inappropriate to her mates BF
i’ve always known top shagga in Newcastle to mean someone who shags about which is highly inappropriate to aay about your friends married man with 2 kids

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I have no words other than to repeat that I truly believe she would rather Oakley is no longer around to inconvenience her life. My heart honestly hurts for that little boy.

• Sad
The way she preaches on about ‘oakleys privacy’ yet videos everyone else’s kids in the softplay and puts them out to 10s of 1000s of followers 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Sarbar82

She needs reporting to social services asap. Get off insta you moron and help your child that’s clearly in distress. I never comment on here just lurk but I’m furious absolutely furious

• Heart

Elmoo

VIP Member
I wonder what she actually tells them when she rocks up - yea, his sats have been a little low for an hour or so so I thought I’d do the right thing and bring him in…. 12 hours later, after I’ve bathed everyone and got dressed and faffed with a Dior scarf and posed in front of the mirror and taken one child to school and moaned to instagram

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
Calling her pals man "shagaaaa"!! I don't care how good wee are as pals you call my man that online to 350 odd k followers I would use they lips as a punching bag!! How embarrassing for her mate 🙈 shes the kind of girl who thinks every girl wants to be her and every guy wants to be with her! Wrong!! Your the kind of girl no one wants their man near hun! She comes across as one of them ones who would flirt with a guy right in front of their burds faces 👊 if her pal isn't raging with that comment then she should be. That's usually patter between men. Not a woman to her pals lad 🙈

• Heart

LilToes

VIP Member
She’s absolutely disgusting parking in a disabled space when she doesn’t even have Oakley! Let’s hope no one who actually needs it is at the same place as her tonight 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Thread suggestion:

Clothes getting Takia, Miss Never-gets-a-break. Oh look, new hair, nails, meals and gym FFS 🥴

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
She's insinuating with the emojis that her "new man" bought it for her 🙃 with the amount of people that see her around in person on this thread and someone knows someone no one has of yet has actually seen her out or around with a new man. Only one minion has come on here and said she has a new man but where is he?! Why has no one come on to say they seen them out for dinner when she goes all over Newcastle for all of these meals? I'll believe it until we see it as we all know she loves to lie and pretend
And why ask her mates boyfriend to look at her car, why not her own man - cause he doesn't exist lol

• Haha
Why does she have to make a point about bathing and getting the kids ready… millions of parents do it,
Ok not as much as her but she’s just excessive!

She baby’s R so much, he’s almost 3? But still very much in nappies and dummies… then puts far too small babygrow on O

• Heart

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She wouldn’t last a day as a nurse..she can’t tell the difference between “no” and “know” what chance does she have with medical terminology 😂😂😂

"Call me a nurse"
No thanks hun. Bit insulting to nurses don't you think.
Especially considering they're the ones who actually point out when your child needs to go into hospital!

• Haha
Reactions: 25