Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauren96111

VIP Member
So she can drag poor Oakley to soft play with all the germs knowing full well he's vulnerable because she believes that's a priority for her other children. Yet she can't take them to the hospital when he needs medical attention. She's the worst of the worst and someone needs to intervene before something serious happens to that baby

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TwistedSister24

Did anyone else see the picture of oaklys head? With the metal work bless him 😭 hope he’s doing ok.

Also this whole call me a nurse…
Fucks me right off. Honest to god, last week I sat with a 21 year old boy while his dad held him while he passed away…
Yet she can’t cope with doing her sons metal work, or showing up for appointments or evening being loving towards him..
Tell me Talia how would you cope with being a real life nurse??? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

And these screen shots 🤦🏻‍♀️ ok…
So have your kids 24/7 but going out tomorrow… didn’t you go out last weekend as well…

• Sad
  • Heart

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Does she not realise the blue badge can only be used when being used for Oakley 😂😂
Fully dropped herself in it there. And chances are she will be reported by someone off here (rightly so) and will have his badge confiscated, they don't take these things lightly. Can't wait for the fake eye rub videos talking about how disgusting they are for taking a blue badge away from a disabled baby like it wasn't her fault 🙄

ker87

She’s either dressed then in fake Burberry or dressed them in real Burberry to go to softplay. Not sure which is worse….

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
Oh look talia the single mum who doesn't ever have a break has her kids 247 is now out for drinks . Couldn't make it up she has more breaks a week than I have in about 3 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's a joke

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
It’s quite alarming how she’s glamourising being a size 4. You’re either teeny tiny in build or you’re starving yourself. Most people whatever their size can look sexy. Talia on the other hand hasnt a sexy bone on her body she just looks a hexagon headed scruff who ironically needs a bath 😂

• Heart

stoplying

It’s quite alarming how she’s glamourising being a size 4. You’re either teeny tiny in build or you’re starving yourself. Most people whatever their size can look sexy. Talia on the other hand hasnt a sexy bone on her body she just looks a hexagon headed scruff who ironically needs a bath 😂
Absolutely it’s a tiny size for a woman with four children not sustainable for the vast majority of us at all, and before anyone comes for me I know a lot of beautiful women that are naturally tiny my own mom included but Talia isn’t that tiny naturally looking back at her older pictures. She looks extremely unhealthy not good to be promoting that size to her younger followers. Primark have done a four for years so I genuinely believe it’s only being shared to let us know how small she is

Letmereaditall

So Oakleys been struggling all night long and she's yet again just left him and not tamen him in! SERIOUSLY 😡😡😡
Feels like he gets such substandard care because his parents can’t even work together to keep him alive. How selfish do you need to be to not put your differences aside for your ill son

Reactions: 24

Rose94

VIP Member
Wow .. telling Siennah she looks like a granny??? Nice way to treat ya daughter !
Did you see how happy she was when she came down then her face dropped when she said no 😭 she probably embarrassed her and made her feel stupid she’s literally dressing age appropriate and talia saying “where did you get it” well talia hun she’s a child I doubt she ordered it herself you probably picked it

• Sad

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’m sorry what… she can pose for insta stories in front of the mirror with that ridiculous ribbon shît in her curled hair, and face full of slap but she can’t get her son the help he needs during the night coz of other kids????? Omg you can’t make this shît up!!! Oakley needs removing from her care ASAP!!! That poor baby is gonna end up dead !!!

• Heart

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
This is what drives me crazy about her. She plays the whole “mother who has no help or gets no break” thing. But she always seems to manage to do stuff without Oakley? She clearly has some kind of nanny/babysitter or someone available at the drop of a hat.

Also do those kids ever go somewhere fun and outdoors like a park? Seems like they only ever go to softplay where they can be contained and she can sit at a table tbh

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Ffs I just saw that she said it’s her birthday next week so I googled it. It’s only the same poxy day as mine 😩 I’m moving my birthday from now on. I don’t want to share it with that cretin

• Haha
  • Wow

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
The balance couldn’t be any more LESS if she tried!
We all know fine well who her favourite is
What little chavs they look like 😂 stone island but dummies hanging out their mouths!! Looks ridiculous if you want to dress them like teenagers at least get the dummies off them

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
She used to love hospital visits with her ‘preemies’ making out she’s was in hospital weeks 🙄. just goes to show that was all bullshit and now she has an actual baby with additional needs she CBA!!!! 🤬

cc111

VIP Member
People have been messaging asking why I haven't taken him to the hospital. No talia you've been reading this thread like a hawk ! Like actually step up and be a parent for that poor little boy I know its what you want him gone but he isn't going anywhere so you can keep delaying stuff for him and letting his oxygen go really low to try make him go. Do the right thing and give him up to somebody who will love him you ugly slag !!! Absolute angers me there's people out there desperate for kids and then there's that vile excuse for a mum

• Heart