Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigsfly223

"Call me a nurse"
No thanks hun. Bit insulting to nurses don't you think.
Especially considering they're the ones who actually point out when your child needs to go into hospital!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
How much does she resent Oakley 😲 Poor baby has been struggling to breathe all night, his levels dropped below a level she has been given not to go below and she still has NOT got him help!! Yet has found time to update insta, Is she for fucking real??

This is actually unbelievable!! You can hear him struggling in the background whilst she’s raging and “going to lose her shit” Where is your CONCERN for your son??

• Sad
  • Angry

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
What is wrong with her? She is completely devoid of empathy. "Done my first stent change, so proud of myself. Oakley usually needs to be under anaesthetic......really proud of myself."

The poor baby has been through an uncomfortable procedure that is usually carried out under anaesthetic and all she can say is: "I'm so proud of myself?" What about some empathy for Oakley? She should be saying: "Oakley was so good, he was so brave, so proud of him. He's such a little fighter," etc. I just don't get how she can make every little thing about her and have no thought for Oakley. She's unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
I hope that clip of Aaron’s car was him on the way to get Oakley and take him to hospital. I cannot believe 2 parents who are jobless can’t sort out taking their sick child to get the help he needs 😡 I couldn’t give a fuck what time of night it was or who I had to drag with me. If my baby needed hospital I’d get him there asap

• Heart

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
"I do everything apart from IV's" so you know how to take blood, do an ecg, dress wounds, give injections, do a bed bath and provide personal care with dignity, do smear tests etc etc etc. Being a nurse is not easy, it's not just monitoring some sats (badly in her case) and giving a bitnof oxygen 🙄. She really doesn't think a lot of nurses does she.

• Heart
  • Sad
I can’t wait to see Talia in charge of 14 patients on a respiratory ward during a night shift where one patient has soiled the bed, one is de-satting and in need of urgent medical attention, one needs an IV, another needs specialing because they have dementia but there’s no staff available, 5 are ringing the buzzer, one has a cpap that keeps alarming and 4 are waiting to be helped into their pyjamas.

She’s certainly ready for it what with all that suctioning she does on a small baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Sorry but if my child stats are dropping I be on the phone to their dad and explain he needs to take the baby to hospital or stay here and mind the others, they have to find a way to co parent life for Oakley is going to be very stressful they need to find a way to communicate

• Heart

cc111

VIP Member
Christ I'm going to do nursing because I literally do everything anyway . Talia everytime he's been in hospital is because the nurse told you to go you ain't got a bustard clue 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 no one is ever going to take that bint serious

On the other note I love maddox I love that he looks just like Aaron and doesn't listen to her and tests her everyday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she’s going on 3 holidays this year….3!!!!!! 2 WITHOUT her kids!! But she’s a medical mummy she gets no time to herself. 🤬 Well at least if she takes the kids somewhere in summer she can save money on not buying baby sunscreen as poor oakley won’t be seeing any daylight!!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

cc111

VIP Member
Just to clarify I don't have the world on my shoulders of my own doing she's such a cunt isn't she 🤣🤣 your a fucking mother you ugly slag that's yours job ffs all you do is moan about having kids like did you think it was going to be a one day a week thing ??? Guess what talia I'm a single mum and haven't had a break from my kids for 3 years 24/7 no nurse breaks or "other people" breaks or any sort of breaks like you do and I'm sure a million other mothers don't either so shut your cake hole this is what we signed up for

• Haha
Reactions: 34

winterwalks

Takia
My initial reaction is because she’s tacky AF. Fake Louis Vuitton and nips out on the school gate.

Going in to Dior, buying the cheapest thing for sale and wearing it every other day is giving me proper Jane Norman vibes. Real OGs will know.
Buying the cheapest thing in Jane Norman to get the plastic bag to use for school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Completely ignorant comment by Talia which just displays in one sentence what a thick , self centred , ignorant , rude person she is . Does she think a nursing “course” is just a quick online thing you do ??? Does she not realise the discipline, hard work , drive , blood , sweat and tears that goes into a nursing degree ??? The shifts on placement , the nights ?? She’s just undermined the whole medical profession thinking the care she gives her son is the equivalent of a nurse working a 13 hour shift with no break !! This has made me so cross . Stick to flogging your vibrators , hair curlers & shit ads being a laughing stock Talia it’s what your good at

• Heart
Reactions: 33