Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I have a terrible feeling she will go down the route of aesthetics and not working in a hospital 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 32

chocdip

VIP Member
Cba for a disabled kid but can be arsed to mid use his blue badge and reap the disability benefits on fillers 🤷

• Angry

abwilt

Yea I take back saying it’s a reach saying social services need to be involved. They absolutely do. If any of my friends rang me in the night and said can you come sit in the house all the kids are asleep so I can take my poorly baby to a&e I’d be there in a heartbeat. This is truly all just an inconvenience to her it’s so uncomfortable to watch

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
Looks like she’s staying in a hotel too!
She got you! That's what she wants everyone to believe but this was taken when she was in Liverpool 🙃 if you're gonna try make it out like you're out with your imaginary man at least try and keep the story current and not posting old pics Talia 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

cc111

VIP Member
Yes normal apert people live normal lives because they are thriving . Oakley probably won't because he isn't in a thriving situation he's laid down everyday under a hood being neglected . His oxygen levels constantly low which will affect his brain . She doesn't want the physio people there he's just sat there like an ornament getting nothing out of life because his egg donor is a useless cunt that's embarrassed and ashamed of him so doesn't help him at all

• Sad
Reactions: 31
There’s many of times I’ve been sat in kids a&e waiting area and there’s been a single parent with 2-3 kids and only 1 of them is waiting to be seen… it’s what you do!! You do what you HAVE to do, and if that means taking the other kids then so be it, it’s not the end of the world!!
And she bypasses the whole waiting anyway with Oakley!
---
I bet if it was Romeo she’d find a way though!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

A-Soul

VIP Member
I know this is sick to say, and delete if inappropriate, but #prayforoakley obviously didn’t take off in the way she imagined…. The way she is going on, it’s like she wants an angel baby so she can be put on a pedestal by her followers, and people would feel terrible for badmouthing her for any of her choices/actions/inactions ever again. Or if Oakley were to pass, she and her minions could then really go in and abuse Aaron for not being there for his poorly son. I don’t know how low she’d actually go to spite her ex… There is always a game with this utter cunt involved.

• Heart
  • Wow
Talia you clearly read here... go get your lip check and jaw filler dissolved. You look fucking horrendous! Ps stop comparing yourself to a nurse, it's insulting. Don't get me stared on those fucking Bullet nips...have some self respect! Jesus your no mother Teresa

• Heart
  • Haha

cc111

VIP Member
She's a childish cunt mind ain't she !!! May even have my nails done with a smirk . Of course she's out tomorrow . When isn't she not out . Spends more time without her kids than with them but she's miss medical mummy never gets a break bar 6 hours a week when a nurse comes . Thank god she isn't like pinachio her nose would already be in Australia

• Haha
Quick to moan how inconvenient her son is but will use his disabled badge when it conveniently suits her.

Any of her followers that believe Oakley went along on Mama’s night out with Mary J Blige blasting in her car wants their head checked.

• Sad
Back to the gym……
It was only the other day she said the 2 boys are not in nursery now and Oakley only has community nurse Monday & Friday mornings…
Her that never has a break is managing a PT session this morning though 🤔
---
Calling her friends partner a ‘top shagga’ now
Definitely weird 🥴😮💨

• Wow
  • Sick
She’s saying she always wears this body suit under clothes… but she doesn’t cos she always has her belly on show, even when she’s wearing a T-shirt or jumper she always poses showing her belly and she’s never got on.
Also how can she say it pulls her bum in too when it’s a thong design 😭😭😭
She’s honestly so thick!!!

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I've been sitting on the line when it comes to T (I know im crazy) but after this mornings video she's gone really low down in my book, his sats were very low and she done nothing, even if there's problems between her and A you forget that and just think of that poor baby struggling, A could of sat in her house if the kids were asleep, stuff the fall out you'd have him in your house to save your poorly baby. If A has refused to go then you take all your kids with you, don't matter the time she's got a double buggy kids can sleep in there as Oakley would be in a cot. As for the posing in front of the mirror while your child is at low 80s is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At this point she may as well just drop Oakley off at the hospital so they can care for him… there’s clearly something up when his oxygen has been upped but his levels are still dropping!
And then find another family for that poor baby to go home to, who will take care of him, who will put their own selfishness to a side to give him a good start to life, who will give him the time and love he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29