Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Maddox is her karma 🤣🤣 he is amazing honestly I love watching him wind her right up 🤣 she’ll never get rid of Aaron because that little boy looks identical to him and he’s just going to be as charismatic as Aaron once was lol. He just constantly tells her NO he’s like get that phone out my face you Bitch 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Rach88

VIP Member
I'm more disappointed in aaron than when i cheated on my usual Chinese place and it was shockingly bad

• Haha

abwilt

Leaving her baby in hospital after not even a few hours so she can go home and shower. She is absolutely insufferable, you could go a day or 2 without a shower at home, but in hospital with your sick baby? You could go a week and nobody would bat an eyelid. She is absolutely fucking crazy I think I’ve finally reached my block talia point now. THE SAME DAY HE GOT ADMITTED SHE LEFT FOR A SHOWER SHE IS A LUNATIC 🥲

• Sad
  • Sick

geegeex

Chatty Member
Omgg as if she was planning on getting her boob done the same month as her baby had crucial surgery and had to cancel because he was in hospital longer. You literally could do write this

• Wow
  • Angry

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I’ve always thought that I just didn’t know to word it tbh but your right she’d be relieved that she could get back to her “normal” life not having to take him to a hospital etc. he’s the bain of her life along with Maddox. She could scream having to take Oakley to mandatory hospital apps but is more than happy to willingly go to hospital for herself to get a boob she’s evil sick and the worst mum I’ve ever came across. she doesn’t even hold him while he’s in there never hear her singing or playing to even speaking to him she hangs over the side of the cot taking selfies. I think Oakley will life a long life if he has aperts I looked up on it last night and it seems like have a normal life expectancy which is amazing
You're so right. I'm not the biggest fan of Ashley Cain and his clan but you can't deny how they looked after that little girl in hospital. Never left her side, swapped so she was never alone whilst the other recuperated (destroying their relationship in the process.) Singing, dancing, toys, music, loads of film and photos which they thankfully have now she has passed away. She could take a leaf out of their book about supporting a sick child and making the best of a situation!!

Reactions: 31

Ggxx

Surely she can't then be on her stories after her boob job moaning about how sore she is. What on earth will she do, she loves a good sympathy cry
‘Oh god look at the state of me sorry guys so obviously I’ve had my boobs done obviously loads of you have been asking about it, obviously I’m right back to being the best mum ever obviously but I’ve obviously left Oakley the baby with my mum ummm and she’s got the flu obviously but you know, im all about just showing you the reality of life obviously’

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RealEyesSeeLies

Could you imagine having your wee ones dad lying to child support about his income despite making over a million pound recently and sending you taunting messages laughing because he’s got away with paying £19 a week.
Using his family members to threaten your kids mum the day before serious surgery and even the hospital security asking him to leave when he turns up stinking of alcohol and clearly off his head on gear and his sibling mouthing off to hospital staff and refusing offers from the HCP to learn to feed and use The babies machinery and metal work could you actually imagine telling the drs no you don’t want to. Then begging for clout on social media. Imagine your kids dad booking into rehab for his addiction to then on the day he’s due to check in goes on a bender and then wonders why you leave. It’s a good job some women have supportive family who can help get you back on your feet. Just a thought and an insight into “some people”.

• Wow
  • Haha

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
New member coming it to tell us how awful Aaron is and slinging wild accusations of child abuse around. If that was the case as others have said she'd have told everyone already. No way would she protect him over her child and not tell the world.

teawithtoast

What a stupid woman she is, now calling everyone a ‘karen’ who is saying she’s wrong for having a boob job at a time like this, using the excuse ‘well Oakley is always going to have additional needs’ yeah but he’s not always going to be recovering from a surgery???? He has literally only just got home from hospital? And she’s postponed his check ups, assuming the real reason is for her to go get this boob job which is fucked up!! She’s a hypocrite always giving Aaron shit but then goes and plans this, what a selfish self centered person she is! Also didn’t she say he needs another operation in 3 month?! That’s not long at all! Why not wait till all these major operations are out the way and he’s fully healed?!?! Why not wait till he’s a bit older?!?! Why not wait till he’s off the oxygen??? She’s a pathetic excuse for a mother and the only person she’s really concerned about is herself. Fact.
---
What a stupid woman she is, now calling everyone a ‘karen’ who is saying she’s wrong for having a boob job at a time like this, using the excuse ‘well Oakley is always going to have additional needs’ yeah but he’s not always going to be recovering from a surgery???? He has literally only just got home from hospital? And she’s postponed his check ups, assuming the real reason is for her to go get this boob job which is fucked up!! She’s a hypocrite always giving Aaron shit but then goes and plans this, what a selfish self centered person she is! Also didn’t she say he needs another operation in 3 month?! That’s not long at all! Why not wait till all these major operations are out the way and he’s fully healed?!?! Why not wait till he’s a bit older?!?! Why not wait till he’s off the oxygen??? She’s a pathetic excuse for a mother and the only person she’s really concerned about is herself. Fact.
She’s also now saying ‘well when I had my skin booster yesterday I took my kids with me’ I don’t believe her BUT even if she did take them that really doesn’t make it any better, that must of been fun for them sitting in a salon while she lays on a bed getting more shit done to her face?? I call bullshit.

• Heart

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
She’s actually putting stories up saying bullying needs to be reported she’s the biggest bully I know 🤣🤣🤣 she actually lets her little boy kick fuck out his younger brother ain’t that bullying talia darling???? While she sits and laughs and records it

• Angry

Redgirl81

VIP Member
And the reason her dad and step mum was at the hospital so much was meant to be so Aaron could visit and have consults with the dr seperate and Talia not be there but guess who kept making excuses not to show up. He was meant to have the other boys for 3 nights and didn’t gave them back to granny early because he was “recovering” from the fight oh and bus pass Ben isn’t the new mystery man 😉
Why would Talias Dad and step mum have to be there so Aaron could have consults with the doctor??
He’s Oakley father.. when he turns up Talia should just leave the room?? Why the need for her Dad??

No way do I think Aaron has hurt Siennah!! Not buying into this. 🤣

Are you getting all this ‘inside info’ from Talias side?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Cjcjcj

Aaron wouldn’t completely mug himself like that.
Somethings clearly happened.
That cocky hexagon head trollop needs knocking down a peg or two.
#FATHERSFORJUSTICE

• Haha

Portiapoo

The fact she took her poorly disabled child out to get her filler yesterday is very clearly putting her own needs before her children. People like that make me sick

• Heart