Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geegeex

Chatty Member
Another thing that may have happened is he had his phone stolen or left it somewhere ? Someone else is posting to Arrons stories and demanding money for the phone back ? Phone has now run out of battery and the thief can't get back it it because needs a password once it's switched back on ?
A bit far fetched lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
why would that trap him? If that’s true then she m yeah I agree with that, it’s strange the way she’s never shown the wee one but is happy showing too much of the other 3. I get in a sense as the internet can be a cruel place but the way she is going about it pulling the hood in the pram down etc is just cruel. She will do more harm to him, hiding him away! Although I’m not convinced it’s just her that is hiding him as he seems to be the same.

My point is, if she did hide the baby having health problems from Aaron then why? She must have been scared he was going to not want the baby or something. Her hiding it wouldn’t change the outcome or really benefit her.
Wee don't know that though. I think they both knew, he was there with her for scans I'm sure. I think they both knew and were scared and embarrassed and didn't want it to be public knowledge for as long as they could hold back for a magazine shoot. Sad if that is the case, again she's using her baby for clout to make money. He's not a cash cow or something to be used for sympathy. He's a precious baby and although I'm so sorry the wee souls going through what he is and will have a hard life there are babies out there a lot worse off then him. She shouldn't be hiding him away, he's just as beautiful as her other kids. Show him off and be proud!
---
Could you imagine having your wee ones dad lying to child support about his income despite making over a million pound recently and sending you taunting messages laughing because he’s got away with paying £19 a week.
Using his family members to threaten your kids mum the day before serious surgery and even the hospital security asking him to leave when he turns up stinking of alcohol and clearly off his head on gear and his sibling mouthing off to hospital staff and refusing offers from the HCP to learn to feed and use The babies machinery and metal work could you actually imagine telling the drs no you don’t want to. Then begging for clout on social media. Imagine your kids dad booking into rehab for his addiction to then on the day he’s due to check in goes on a bender and then wonders why you leave. It’s a good job some women have supportive family who can help get you back on your feet. Just a thought and an insight into “some people”.
That you Talia hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Opinionated

VIP Member
You just need to look at the scummy mummy’s who are defending her. The type who get their baby daddy’s to have their kids and out the door shagging and coking up every weekend. Doing school drop offs in their dressing gowns and having fags over fences talking to neighbours with ‘full time mummy’ as their job description LIVE LAUGH LOVE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ggxx

Say it louder for the morons at the back
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SKIN BOOSTER YOU LOOK HORRIFIC AS USUAL.
All here for Oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So she had to cancel her boob job, not because of Oakleys surgery and recovery but because he was in hospital longer than planned….
So if he had of been in hospital for the week as planned, she would’ve dropped him off at home then left him and the kids she hadn’t seen for a week and got her boobs done to make HERSELF feel better?!
And all her minions jump on Aaron for doing his JOB days before Oakleys surgery.
MIND BOGGLING!! 🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She was meant to go on love island???
😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some accusation to throw about him hitting her child though? Siennah?
Would Aaron really be reaching out to her Dad if that was the case…. Surely Talia would’ve had something about ‘some people’ hitting kids by now too, especially after yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Talia is now infiltrating this thread through someone else to try and control the narrative on here too. Or has been doing a lot of badmouthing on top of on social media. This is some shit show and some really vile accusations being made, going on Talia’s usual form I’d struggle to believe a word she says given she lies about the most minor of details every day to thousands online.

I have never commented on this thread and silently lurked for weeks but I have never seen a more selfish vulgar woman than Talia. Honestly that poor boys breathing, with all this medical knowledge she apparently has; surely she would have known to go straight to hospital? The mind boggles.

• Heart

Tittat01

Long time lurker, first time posting...
I am a mum go a child with complex needs and I am absolutely appalled by what I am seeing.

i wouldn't be surprised if Talia receives Continuing Care which is respite funded through health care. To qualify for CC you have to score high on various sections of Oakleys health care needs. The fact Oakley is being looked after every week by a nurse ...A community nurse wouldn't do that, he'd recieve imput with a community nurse who would help in terms of ordering stock, checking dressings etc... not provide respite. CC is a carer who is qualified in health care needs. Such a sectioning, administering meds, using a feeding machine, epilepsy trained, hoist trained etc.
CC will document everything. The nurse looking after him would have a log book of his Sat's, his general well being and what theyve done that day all wrote down with times. This is to monitor not just what the carer is doing but monitor oakleys wellbeing. If the carers are always the ones who are telling Talia to seek medical advice... this will be logged.

Talia will also have 'Direct Access' which is a pass that let's her bypass children's a&e and go straight to the children's ward. All she'd need to do is ring the ward, tell them what is worrying her ( or in her case worrying the carers 🙄) and he'd be told to come straight away. As someone who has this, we've never used the GP for when Sat's have dropped. GP has only ever been used a couple of times because complex children would only get referred to the hospital by the gp anyway so you wouldn't bother.

That woman is a disgrace. She is failing that poor boy time and time again by not responding quickly to his deteriorating health. The fact she's let her ill mother around her son whose just had major surgery is unthinkable.
I am disgusted in her constantly hiding him having a blanket over his pram when he's already struggling to breath. Refusing physio when that would be so beneficial not just for him reaching milestones with his neck, trunk, sitting etc but also ... chest physio! Which for Oakley is so important to help clear his chest.

Notice the radio silence of who the other kids are with. I wonder if now she's allowing aaron to have the boys.

All of those children deserve so much better than the shit parents they have. Talia for me however is the front runner in the shittest parent. I get no sense of love, pride, affection from her when it comes to Oakley in particular. It's coming across resentful. She's unable to have the carefree life she once had. Nothing but a selfish twat.

• Heart

abwilt

I thought social services in the uk were quite effective. So why does she still have Oakley's custody? He's clearly being neglected.
I know people have oakleys best interest at heart here however, social services will only remove a child when all other avenues have been exhausted. She’s not on drugs or alcohol, she has a clean nice house, her kids get to school and in the bath and fed, there is actual children who’s parents take drugs and alcohol in the house with them that social services will not remove as it really is a last option.
she’s definitely not a super mum or the best mum on the planet however I really do think it’s a stretch saying social services need to remove the child. She has enough professionals around her to keep the kids at home together

Reactions: 36

Opinionated

VIP Member
Is she off her rocker??? Moaning about oakleys op tomorrow as it’s the only thing she should be concentrating on then posts she’s in a car laughing and singing along???? SHES GONE PSYCHO 😂😂😂

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
Absolute wild accusation to throw about hitting a child with fuck all evidence. ‘Apparently ’ means nothing. I can go make a new account now and say what I want

• Angry

Ggxx

HOW can anyone say she’s like supermum and believe her never having any time to herself narrative when she’s had a skin boost today and is getting her bloody tits done!! My 2 aren’t as little as hers and I count a shower with a leg shave and hair wash as a fucking SPA.

• Haha