Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’m sorry … what the actual fûck …. She’s surprised he’s been admitted???

He had major surgery… she’s took him home to a poorly house , left him with her poorly mum, took him out , spent 2 nights suctioning him, saying how he’s snotty and gunky, watched his sats drop to 83 while doin insta stories AND SHES SURPRISED HES BEEN ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL?????? And SHE wants to scream?

Fuck off Talia you absolute cûnt of all cunts, you’re a shit mother !!!!! Poor Oakley deserves SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

riddleme89

VIP Member
Last night was pathetic
I think Aaron probably will come back and post something at some point then delete .
She shown me her true colours yesterday and I apologise to you all for not actually seeing it sooner .
I don’t know any mother who goes out driving late at night leaving her kids at home with her mum who’s supposedly really sick meaning if Oakley woke ect then her mum would have had to sort him out passing on her germs to a already sick child !!

both need to grow up and sort Shit out in court .

• Heart

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
So Oakley is ill, been up all night, snotty and suctioning … yet she takes him out?? You legit can’t make this shît up.

• Sad
  • Angry

DDEM

He will of been on the ❄ Having a few beers feeling cocky then bottled it when it got real and realised the consequences it could have
He was eating a pizza no chance he would be doing that if he was on the ❄ he’s obv had enough of her shite, blew up and needed a few beers and thought fuck this shit Av had enough.. it’s not just Talia it’s all her minions that are absolutely annihilating the guy because of things SHE said, the lassies a compulsive liar ffs and I dare say all her family have fired abuse at him too.. actually disgusting seeing anyone be attacked to they extremes on social media (and you can be dead certain he’s getting it via WhatsApp and texts etc too). I hope someone’s checking in on him regularly making sure he’s ok cos that poor guy could be on the brink of ending his life cos of all this you just don’t know

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

charlied0106

VIP Member
"Travelling down to Liverpool on my own". OK, so you've once again conveniently forgotten to acknowledge your butcher was with you. She literally has no shame! It's lie after lie after lie. She's batshit crazy lol

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real??? Cancels her son’s appointment which is vital after his major surgery but can go get a boob job! How can anyone defend this?? She is quite possibly the most selfish person/mother I’ve ever come across!!

• Sad
  • Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Just cancelled my estrid subscription, can’t support a business who supports such a shit mother

• Heart
  • Sad
At this point there’s no defending either of them. Both of their behaviour is vile.

Their poor little boy is recovering from a major surgery and infections and these two are acting like selfish narcissistic arseholes who’s only priority is themselves and getting at each other. So sad for him honestly, laid at home big scar and metalwork in his head and not feeling well too whilst these pair of clowns act like pathetic kids with not a care in the world but insta and shading at each other 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

ker87

tonight proved one thing and one thing only. Both a pair of cunts who need to grow the fuck up

• Heart

Nadja

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230313_145842_Instagram.jpg

Classy birds...must remember to check in at a children's hospital!

Hexagon head looks tragic without the filters...no wonder she hasn't reposted. Also doesn't into her narrative of boohoo I do everything alone

• Sick
  • Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Could you imagine having your wee ones dad lying to child support about his income despite making over a million pound recently and sending you taunting messages laughing because he’s got away with paying £19 a week.
Using his family members to threaten your kids mum the day before serious surgery and even the hospital security asking him to leave when he turns up stinking of alcohol and clearly off his head on gear and his sibling mouthing off to hospital staff and refusing offers from the HCP to learn to feed and use The babies machinery and metal work could you actually imagine telling the drs no you don’t want to. Then begging for clout on social media. Imagine your kids dad booking into rehab for his addiction to then on the day he’s due to check in goes on a bender and then wonders why you leave. It’s a good job some women have supportive family who can help get you back on your feet. Just a thought and an insight into “some people”.
Except he posted a video on Oakleyscsurgery day giving an update, and he was perfectly straight and sober. Lying, Once again Talia hun.

• Heart
She’s had skin boosters to make her skin look better but still uses the smooth filter… ok, we believe you hun
---
She’s saying she had to cancel cos Oakley was in hospital longer than expected…. So she’s basically saying if he wasn’t in for that long, she would’ve got him home then went and got her boobs done!!!
What an inconvenience those kids are to her!
---
And it’s easier for her to go to Manchester, it’s totally fine for her to travel when it’s to get her boobs done then?
But it’s too much of an inconvenience to travel to Liverpool for her poorly baby’s appointment!!!
This woman!!! 😤

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

kittykitty123

With an extremely ill little one and being the mum ‘who doesn’t get a break’ - wouldn’t getting a boob job be the last thing on your mind?!

• Sad
Reactions: 32

pollysunshine22

The skin booster really works "I've got nothing on my face other than vaseline on my lips"

What about the Instagram filter which is completely changing your skin? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32