Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsknowqiitall

Aaron has planned this all very well...he kept quiet for a long time. He knew she had dirt on him like the bounce back loan he's waited until he's had his big pay out to say something so that if it comes back on him he has the money to pay it if he hasn't already done so🤣

Reactions: 16

riddleme89

VIP Member
sorry but he’s pathetic a typical narracist if it’s about the kids do it in court but to publicly out your child’s mother over other men when you ain’t together is pathetic

when does he ever think about his kids …. Is it not obvious this meltdown is only because she had a date yesterday fuck all do with his kids

• Heart

observerisshe

Chatty Member
If it’s about coke sorry but who’s arsed these days, it’s as common as ale. Big wow Talia had a line.
Aaron you’re not doing yourself any favours here

charlied0106

VIP Member
And the comments on his insta are fucking vile. Her minions are a whole other level. She's one sly, conniving bitch

drains the life cleeeean out of my body when she goes “that’s it really guys” “I’m not saying anything else” etc and continues to start another video straight away with “oh yeah and another thing” 😂🙈

• Haha
8 o’clock on a Sunday is prime time for social media!!! ☕
Imagine the news articles over the next few days… I hope he goes through with it and doesn’t bottle it like he has done many of times with fights 🤣

I reckon… she’s told him he’s not having the kids this weekend cos she hasn’t seen them for 2 weeks, but then actually left them to go on this ‘date’ or night out…. Orrrrr could she have really rocked the boat and this lad shes wanting to bed be one of his mates! 👀
(it weren’t barber Ben, the Lad she posted had no tattoos)

stargirl23

VIP Member
“It’s out of my hands now. It’s with professionals put it that way” … talia new story. I can’t upload clips but that’s basically all that was said

• Haha

bobbinog

aaron sat by for god knows how many years and not been arsed that this leo hasn’t seen sienna but now he wants to team up with him??? I wouldn’t want any part in this circus if i was leo

• Heart

gilly31

VIP Member
You can tell she has no idea how to handle this. Her silence speaks volumes. She knows if she hits back he’s coming for her but the silence makes her look rattled.

😂😂😂😂 it’s all going to come out now Talia. You have nowhere to hide 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

locomotion

The nosey cow in me is dying to know, the sensible me thinks this is absolutely disgusting.

I think Talia is pure poison, Aaron could be so clever about this. He’s kept quiet all this time.

Games when there’s 4 baby’s involved

stardust1

VIP Member
I think this is absolutely awful , how is bashing his 3 childrens mother all over the internet in their best interests??? despite what everyone thinks of talia to be fair to her she’s the primary parent for 4 children , 1 of which is very very poorly and their father is posting a countdown on Instagram for when he’s going to ‘destroy’ their mother. he’s a fucking disgrace who should be ashamed of himself and it absolutely is abuse that he’s throwing his weight about with his millions of followers. this will most probably reach family court at some point and it’s not going to go down well with judges, CAFCASS etc especially with oakleys condition.
but its acceptable for her to do it cause she birthed children that she has to look after? Strange

I think this is absolutely awful , how is bashing his 3 childrens mother all over the internet in their best interests??? despite what everyone thinks of talia to be fair to her she’s the primary parent for 4 children , 1 of which is very very poorly and their father is posting a countdown on Instagram for when he’s going to ‘destroy’ their mother. he’s a fucking disgrace who should be ashamed of himself and it absolutely is abuse that he’s throwing his weight about with his millions of followers. this will most probably reach family court at some point and it’s not going to go down well with judges, CAFCASS etc especially with oakleys condition.
But it is ok that she has been doing the same thing but calling him 'other people'? So its ok for the mother to be bashing the man and getting her deluded followers to do the same, but not ok for him to do it?