Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bb12

She’s been slagging Aaron off for ages
Now he’s giving her a taste of own medicine she doesn’t like to at all
All those sticking up for her make me laugh
Can’t they see what a shit human she is

Reactions: 16

teawithtoast

Filming herself in her car 9 oclock at night! What the actual fuck is she playing at she is so strange, not with her kids yet again, where could she possibly need to be 9 oclock at night on a Sunday with 4 kids at home….and who even makes videos like that what’s the point???! Go home to your children talia you sad twat!

Reactions: 15

TheFreak

Ffs Aaron, I pied off my husband for nothing now he's gone to bed in a mood! Oooh actually every cloud! Cheers Aaron, I can have the TV to myself 🤣

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I made this thread a few hours ago how are we on page 12 already. We’ll be on a new thread by 8 at this rate 😂

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I actually think he's been very immature, my kids act more grown up than him in fact more than the pair of them. Why would you act that way, hes trying to make t look bad but he's not helping himself acting this way..... BUT I want to know the gossip as well. They're both as bad as each other

I steal names

VIP Member
Aaron’s making an arse of himself isn’t he? 😂

I didn’t think anyone could make someone like Talia look like the sane person in this, but here we are.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
It’s so pathetic . To destroy his children’s mother online in this way . We don’t know what’s gone on with them both and if she has been stopping contact I don’t condone that either but to publicly air your children’s mother’s business to over a millions followers is just disgusting. I’m sure talia has dirt on him aswell but she doesn’t air it . Clearly they can’t do parent and need mediation and a court arrangement set up … but why he’s sat at home eating pizza she is looking after his children and sat worrying about what he is going to post publicly

I don’t know I just feel it’s awfull I’m so glad my ex would never do this to me . nothing Will come from him airing his child’s mother’s stuff online and his children will see all this when they are older . Sad really they can’t just sit down in a room do mediation and move on 🤷🏻‍♀️
are you watching the same stuff?! She has literally done the exact same to him and has been doing it since before xmas what the hell??🤣