Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video was shot fairly recently as that costume they out one of the young kids in was a Halloween costume from Kmart, it's meant for a small dog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest video was shot fairly recently as that costume they out one of the young kids in was a Halloween costume from Kmart, it's meant for a small dog.
I thought that was a throw back. Maybe not :unsure:

I find their sudden change of diet weird, they’re having meat (really unhealthy, processed meat especially), cheese snacks and Nutella. I think I remember when they were travelling around Europe, and they sampled each country’s popular food, they didn’t always let the younger ones eat it because they would get sick (which is true if their bodies have never had meat, dairy etc). So suddenly now they won’t get sick anymore? Very, very odd
I think the vegan thing is just to get more subscribers.

Oh look, suddenly the rectangular pool isn’t so much of a priority anymore! 😂
So what finances is Taina going to provide to prove that she can afford to rent a $1200 per week house for all her dependants?

Reactions: 3
I am curious how can she afford that(5000/mo on rent..). Does youtube play so well?? For 11 people..I doubt it, she isn't getting high views these days.
I find Cleopatra too childish. She is just acting so immature like a 13 year old with her first set of nails mommy let her to apply. Pointing with her fingers with that fake hand postition 🤮 and meanwhile she's only allowed to wear PE shirts..fort God's sake why doesn't she wear nice tops, blouses whatever let it be white..these white shirts on everyone are dead boring to watch. I was glad to see Aphrodite in pink, at least something different. However the favoritism of girs is just always there..boys dont have these occasional special clothes, and they are only allowed with Taina on outings if they're able to drive or help with something. Last time Nefertiti now Aphrodite, they dont even think about taking King James or any of the middle boys? They're forced to smile and wave and stuck at home all the time.
Taina I hope you're reading this. Do something with the boys, stop being always with Cleopatra, she always gets to go everywhere.

Reactions: 2
I am curious how can she afford that(5000/mo on rent..). Does youtube play so well?? For 11 people..I doubt it, she isn't getting high views these days.
I find Cleopatra too childish. She is just acting so immature like a 13 year old with her first set of nails mommy let her to apply. Pointing with her fingers with that fake hand postition 🤮 and meanwhile she's only allowed to wear PE shirts..fort God's sake why doesn't she wear nice tops, blouses whatever let it be white..these white shirts on everyone are dead boring to watch. I was glad to see Aphrodite in pink, at least something different. However the favoritism of girs is just always there..boys dont have these occasional special clothes, and they are only allowed with Taina on outings if they're able to drive or help with something. Last time Nefertiti now Aphrodite, they dont even think about taking King James or any of the middle boys? They're forced to smile and wave and stuck at home all the time.
Taina I hope you're reading this. Do something with the boys, stop being always with Cleopatra, she always gets to go everywhere.
I just don't think she should be exploiting her children like this at all tbh

Reactions: 6
Taina does not even let her kids have an identity of their own! Everything revolves around her. The amount of control is ridiculous. I've said it before and will say it again, the adult kids (Cleo & Jerusalem) act so brainwashed. Like if Taina told them to jump they do it.

And they are constantly looking at her for verification, asking questions to wait for an ok from her. Never seen anything like this..very toxic parenting

White explained in new vlog! :rolleyes:

And they are constantly looking at her for verification, asking questions to wait for an ok from her. Never seen anything like this..very toxic parenting
Its very sad! :confused::confused:

I just don't think she should be exploiting her children like this at all tbh
I agree. How will the young ones feel about their exposure when they get older. My teenagers wont even let me post a picture of them usually! Of course I ask them. These kids arent asked!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t do anything to disprove being a cult by having all the kids paint a table white in the “everything must be white” video.

She is basically trolling us at this point.

The poor kids, caught up in her madness. You can tell they are so bored.

Cant believe they allowed that wee one to drop down from that height! He could have broken both legs and they encouraged him to do it -even encouraging him to do it again!😡 I noticed the child had the sense not to do it again he chose to drop from a much lower rail. More sense than the mother and brother!

If Cleopatra is really pregnant I cannot imagine how hard it must be for her to live in a cramped dilapidated shed, sleep on the floor and share a bathroom with ten other people. A pregnant woman living in some slum in a war-torn country probably has better living conditions.

Reactions: 11
If Cleopatra is really pregnant I cannot imagine how hard it must be for her to live in a cramped dilapidated shed, sleep on the floor and share a bathroom with ten other people. A pregnant woman living in some slum in a war-torn country probably has better living conditions.
I really hope she is getting the care there she needs (doctors visits and that), what a sad situation to be in

And the pressure to look skinny..imagine her putting on some baby weight would trigger trolling from Taina. So far she looks undernourished to me, doesnt look bloated, however cant think another reason to wear baggy PE t shirt instead of slimfit ones.

The baggy clothes could also just be the reaction to having been in a traumatic relationship where she lost her innocence. It might not be that she is pregnant.

974F6DD3-BFF1-478F-87EE-71A6FF1C5473.jpeg
It seems they plan on Leonardo coming to Australia. I don’t see it happening to be honest, him and Jenna seem very settled in Finland, and all her family is there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.