Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeeandcroissant

The August quarantining, my arse! There was a tattler a few pages back who sent the kids gifts so they aren't bored and the hotel told her they left in May! (I don't want to go into how weird this is, including the hotel sharing info, but still!)
Also they husband was known to them, Paul called him " son" on social media, we discussed this a while ago here. So yes arranged marriage, definitely!
Taina is not only narcissistic but also super stupid if she thinks we gonna belive her bullshit.
I am not questioning Cleo's suffering, very obviously she is the victim, of her husband and her parents!!
She raised her like this, "oh Cleopatra has a nice butt" look at our " vegan fitness freak daughter who did ballet since 2 (!!) Years old just to keep in shape"
This is Taina! She is lucky Cleo hasn't turned into a prostitute due to her mothers attitude.
Liar liar liar! Selling, pimping her daughter, no matter what! This video is horrible, pushing Cleo to do this. They could've shared briefly in a post. But of course they are starving, they needed this. Not many views recently, not even videos just a few dead boring ones noone cares about.
Taina if anyone from authorities will see this, do you think they will believe you that you wont do this to your other kids? There's evidence you knew this guy on SM.
I am now 100% convinced She's pregnant, filmed from shoulders up only.. but of course they can't afford to share it in one video, must milk it and make 1000s of them. Baby, breastfeeding, how Cleo got back to shape on day 2 after delivery( probably didn't eat much during pregnancy bless her, what Taina would say if her " supermodel" daughter put on half a pound God forbid!) I could still hope it's Cleos decision not to share the pregnancy but unfortunately it is clear now she doesn't own her life. Supermomwonderwomanbestie Idiot BambiTaina does.
Sorry for the rant but she really got me angry that woman and her asslicking delusional fans. 😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

opal73

VIP Member
What a mess! Taina is shady AF! I wonder if we will see Cleo in Aus soon, the videos for their channel are several months behind.

Wtaf, her latest video her sons are selling 'Where is Cleopatra' shirts and signs. No actual mention of Cleo in the video at all except for the very end, where Nefertiti has clearly been prompted to say "You're so silly mum, she's right behind you" yeah right

• Wow

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
The cultish vibe of the family is the white shirt thing and for the younger kids anyway, it's very 'blonde haired kids' (dare I say almost Ayran). This baby is not going to look like that because of it's father. Is she really going to fit in and be accepted? Let alone the fact that she is supposedly the result of an abusive relationship. This really does not bode well.

merzygtlm

Omega peed on the floor and she just videos it…. I’d be scrubbing the heck out if it hoping it doesn’t stain

• Sick
  • Wow

Felix08

Chatty Member
I figured it was a cultural thing....but I'm sorry...there's just no way.

Yes all you see is their feet but you hear the kids in the shower as he gets in....I find that totally inappropriate. I guess it's because I'm American...but that just doesn't fly with me...I think it's disturbing.

😂 😂 😂 Keep in on your own shores😂😂😂😂
I think showering with their kids is the least disturbing thing they do lol!
Showering with kids is so normal here!

RentLife

Chatty Member
Ok I missed this info as I haven't followed them in ages. They are boring to watch, the only thing I was interested in if they ever make it to Australia as she was braggin about it for over a year. Recently I checked out what's with them then found the scandals about Cleopatra.
But this shocked me a bit (well maybe not..this is Taina, expect ANYTHING)
That's annoying as a their hotel food had instructions that they were vegan. So they put pressure on an already stretched service to prepare meals for them.

Agathek

This woman is such a manipulative maniac... How can anyone give her praise as s good mother? A successful parenthood should be valued according to an overall happiness of their grown up children, and what do we have here? The oldest son, Leonardo, is a depressed sad little puppy, a burden to his wife, Cleo's life has been broken, the third kid (Jerusalem?) is about to turn 20, he should be at the University or working, he just babysits instead and I believe he secretly hates his mama... Education is free in Finland, why the heck was he manipulated to move to Australia with them?

What do you think will be Cleo's baby name? :D have few ideas: Confucius, Marcus Antonius, Jack Sparrow or maybe Genghis Khan?

Last edited:
  • Haha

opal73

VIP Member
The kids are so scared of this mother....and it shows that they don't even go to her for comfort! Which is proberly why she wants to keep breastfeeding them so they can have forced cuddles! In the video where there was a lizard in the new place they wouldn't even look round the the room for it until she gave them permission too, they are constantly waiting to be told what's to do and scared to do the wrong thing!
This is why I don't watch her videos often, she's so manipulative and just weird that it makes my skin crawl. She will exploit any situation she can and has "trained" all the kids to be a certain way, I think she is far more emotionally abusive than what we see.

Also the husband is entirely complicit in it, he's always sat in the background barely interacting with any of the kids I get he's camera shy but I wonder if the littlest ones even realise he's their dad, as Jerusalem acts more like a dad figure.

The family will be interesting to see in 10 years time and if any of her kids ever speak out.

bananabenders

Taina has always had issues with things not going her way. I remember one time she tried to run away from home because a boy didn’t like her back. She was in her late teens when this happened 😅

• Wow
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
They actually left quarantine in Australia in May!! I sent the kids some ‘Welcome’ gifts to the hotel and the hotel phoned to tell me they had been, stayed the quarantine and gone in MAY. They wanted to know if I wanted to pay the return costs of the postage...
why did you send them gifts?!

MagnoliaJackson

I find it really off putting how Taina keeps repeating ‘you’re so tiny’ in a positive way to Cleopatra. Why does Taina put such a big emphasis on looks and weight? She’s going to pass down expectations which lead to body image problems and eating disorders to her children. :rolleyes:

sandra90

Poor Cleo! Taina and Paul has definitely played a big part in all of this, no doubt about that! Moving from Finland to USA is not easy and takes some paperwork (I could imagine Cleo has applied for a K1 visa) and she would had needed to get some money for plane tickets etc. So it’s not like she just one night decide to run away. Now Taina is making money of this horrific story and Cleo is left without the help she needs. I think all of Tainas kids should meet a therapist because it’s quite clear they are living with a narcissistic mother and non of them has control of their own lives.

Millieminion

Chatty Member
Hi! I'm new here so I don't know if anyone said something that I'm going to say before.

I don't like Taina and some of the kids, but I like almost all of them.
I know that Taina is a.... "weird" person -to be polite- but I don't think she could ever "sell" any of her kids.
Some people say that she and Paul arranged Cleopatra's marriage to get some land in Australia, but... where is this land? They are still looking for a rental so they don't have any place there to build a house.
If they wanted that, Cleopatra would still be in USA with her husband. Taina will not let her "scape" until they got what they wanted. And if they have this land.... it's impossible to scape from a person that knows exactly where you are going to live.

About Leonardo's wedding videos.... Leonardo and Jenna were engaged for 2 years because she was under 18, so Leonardo was still living with the family so they appear in some videos. But after the wedding they barely appear or talk about them.

Taina, Jerusalem, Romeo and Omega traveled to USA before the wedding... or for the wedding. I thought it was weird that Taina mentioned Cleopatra on her stories on instagram when they where there but she never appeared "in person". Just the others.
So maybe they went for the wedding -she said that she will talk about this travel in the future- but once Cleopatra got married and left for the "Honeymoon", they satyed there for some time and that's when they lost all contact with her (as she said in the video. The "Dude" stole her phone and told the family they will never see her again).
If Taina wanted to make money with the wedding, she would uploaded any photo or video, and she didn't.
We knew that Cleopatra was married because "the dude" talked about it. Not thanks to Taina or Paul.
That part, makes sense to me.

And no, I don't think the "father" of the baby would have a chance to see his kid because somebody said that he has another son that he tried to kidnap and has a restraining order against some of his family members so.... if we put together this and the Cleopatra's marriage situation....
They didn't sell their daughter but they 100% arranged the marriage,he is/was a religious freak like them and they didn't do any background checks on him before they pushed their kid into marrying him, Cleopatra says he lied about his height which shows she didn't lay eyes on him until she was at the alter..I don't believe they knew he was as dangerous as he was but if my kid was missing no matter what their age you can be damn sure I'd be doing everything in my power to find them,these two clowns instead told the younger kids she was dead and to just forget about her..the horrible thing is that they still go and arrange weddings for the younger girls in a few years.

• Wow

Agathek

Well, Cleopatra has set a really bad example, she broke free just to marry a stranger that was, pardon my french, the first guy to grab her ass and after few months she is back as the pillar of her weird family, just with a cute bump and still soooo tiny and adorable. Separating teenage kids from the outside world is so bad for them, even the strictest christian school is so much better than a lifelong career of a babysitter. For me the submissiveness of the older kids is particularly painful to look at, little ones just want to make mama happy and know nothing, but Jerusalem is how old? 20? And he is going to share room with three brothers, having no life, no time, no plans, no activities of his own?

I noticed that it is as if mother Tiana has given or assigned the older children one of their younger siblings. If you notice Jerusalem usually has his eye out on little King James, or Romeo is looking after Aphrodite, and Cleopatra watches over Nephratit. So even though she is filming her children, she is teaching them the values of taking care of one another and respect. Her teenages are so patient for their younger baby siblings. It is as if they were The parents. Another thing that I noticed is that Tiana has a fantastic dynamic and all age appropriate with all her children. She gives them love and respect and they reciprocate to her.

The thing is that large families are not doing this primarily to teach a child the values of caring for siblings, it is to take the pressure of parenting away from the Mother so that she is free to make more babies. The Duggars are a prime example of this with their 'Buddy System'. The child is actually closer to the 'buddy' than either of the parents and the 'buddy' knows the child better than the mother does. It doesn't take a genius to work out that one parent (or even 2) cannot successfully meet the basic needs of 10+ children, therefore they delegate it to older children under the guise of it being for the child's benefit. It should not be a child's responsibility to constantly 'have an eye out' on his/her sibling whilst at home.

weed

Why is she constantly so mean to Nefertiti? The child is obviously very very scared of insects, snakes, etc, yet her mother is always teasing her and putting her in situations where she is terrified. She even tells her in the latest vlog that the spiders will crawl over her face at night when she is asleep, looking for her mouth to drop into, and tells her that the spiders she is seeing are nothing compared to the large size of the ones that she hasn't seen yet. What kind of mother does that to a terrified child? She will be having dreadful nightmares. All, Taina does is laugh about making her so scared when her daughter needs assurance and comfort.

She is a horrible mother and thinks it is funny to make her daughter scream in terror for her amusement and the entertainment of those watching the vlogs.

• Wow

Myla Narvaez

I'm one of eleven kids (ages 26 to 4 months) and growing up my mom would always have us in similar color clothing, purely because of laundry. The amount of laundry in our house on a daily basis is CRAZY, especially with the younger one going through 2-3 outfits a day. Even now we still all mainly wear black, white, grey and denim. So its possible this family has the same reasons for the clothing???

If they all wore different materials and different colors, I can't imagine how many loads she would have to do.

As for her keeping the little ones on a blanket on the floor in the middle of the kitchen - my mom keeps the 3 younger ones on bean bags in the morning, whilst they are drinking their milk and she can go about doing other chores. This way she knows where they are and to be honest they are quite content just laying there. I think Tainas kids look chilled whilst laying on the blanket, believe me if a toddler wasn't happy and wanted to move, they would move.

I don't think she treats the 4 year old like a baby?? It may be easier to give her drinks in a bottle rather than a cup, especially when she has another 3 baby to look after. Doesn't mean that she only EVER drinks out of a bottle. It also varies for potty training babies, my baby sisters both were a lot quicker at picking it up than the boys. She may be trying to potty train, but doesn't talk about it or show it?

I have no comments about what the dad has apparently said or done, I don't have the energy to look through all of that. Could be completely innocent, could not be.

I genuinely think that people are just trying to find something 'wrong' with this family. They look completely normal and healthy to me, they all look like they get along and the older ones take good care of the younger ones. They all seem really intelligent and active. They have everything they could possibly need and more. Where they live looks amazing, regardless if they own the house or not, who cares?

I get that when you see someone with a lot of kids, people automatically think it's a religious thing, a cult or something to do with getting easy money from the government. Believe me, I've heard it all haha.

My parents have been together for the past 28 years, and have 11 kids together. Dad owns a commercial construction company and Mom is a freelance events planner. So they work really hard to support us and all of us kids have always been cared for and looked after.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm just trying to get across that it is possible for a big family to be genuine and not part of a 'cult'. Totally understand that if you only have 1-2 siblings it might be a bit odd and interesting, however I would suggest don't try and make something out to be what it is not.