Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I randomly came upon them just recently. I get that there's some bizarre family vloggers out there but I'm not sure what to make of them. I find Tania to be quite creepy and odd and all the kids seem like brainwashed robots. In one video about a week ago she was saying how if they don't wear their floaties in the water sharks, crocodiles, piranhas and big snakes will eat them! How is that a useful way to teach young children water safety!!??? It sounds like she was just trying to frighten them into obedience. I feel especially bad for the older kids, they're basically live-in nannies that get absolutely no privacy. She makes it seem like they make the way they live work but it doesn't look very good at providing stability, which is definitely something kids need. The oldest son married young and no longer lives with them, I think he seems happy to be away and lives a semi normal life from what I've seen. What religion do they practice? They definitely seem like a cult to me and their names are all terrible. What if one of them wants to leave eventually and get a job in the real world?
the religion is defsome weird doomsday ish cult. there were videos of the dad online (before they were taken down) proving this. i think the dad's mum is a leader in whatever church it is?

It's me

Iconic Member
No idea what the culture is for busking.

Seems odd...

Still can't get over most of the names i mean isn't one named after Bible edition!

glamorous

And they've said several times they are not vegan, they are plant-based but sometimes they eat meat.
This!! I seriously hate everytime people try to bash when they've openedly admitted they aren't. It's not even people who are actually vegan doing it. I'm vegan and don't care because they openly admit they aren't. I've also used one of their recipes. 🤷‍♀️