Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Jerusalem seems to have changed a lot. He used to be very gentle with the younger children and during quarantine he was like a father figure. Lately he seems to have a lot less patience. I think he is unhappy.

Reactions: 11

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I skipped through some of the explanation vlog and found it awful. She may have been emotionally and physically abused by the guy, but she is also being emotionally abused by her parents. Did she end up smiling right to the end of the vlog? That's not what I would call a 'normal' manner or response given the situation. And the way that she talked about talking about it in a very nice way in case her siblings watched the vlog wasn't 'normal' either. She needs some serious help (far removed from the nutcase family). And now the 'artistic' pregnancy announcement today. Does Taina not realise that a child conceived in an abusive relationship has meant a lot of trauma for Cleopatra, and that the actual existence of a baby and the experience of being pregnant will be traumatic? That baby could be the result of rape. Bloody hell.

• Sad

bananabenders

I recall there was here someone here who said she knew them personally since childhood, and Taina was always weird. Taina's dad was doing some jobs in the user's dad's house(or the other way around?? I can't remember!)before they arrived to Australia and the user found it weird that Taina's dad didn't mention they are coming. I hope I am not mixing it up with another thread- please user, who know Taina come and let us know what was her name back then 😜
That was me lol. Her real name is actually Taina Toivola and as weird as she is, she defs wasn’t born into a cult. As far as I know her childhood was quite normal. She met Paul when her parents started going to some meetings held by Marie Licciardo

opal73

VIP Member
So sad but true.

because eating animals is oh so healthy despite research showing otherwise :rolleyes:
Sorry but what "research" tells you eating animals is unhealthy? You can be vegan but humans have been eating meat for millennia and major cultures would not survive without it. Obviously Taina doesn't buy her kids the best food but there's nothing wrong with eating meat in general. The important thing is to cut as much processed food out of a diet as possible.

• Sick

Rachel164

There needs to be intervention in this family. It has now reached a lose : lose situation but the children are at risk. This makes me furious. Adults placing themselves above the law by creating a cult like status to protect them and then quoting The Bible as a means to a) justify what they do as The Bible is so ambiguous and b) make people believe that they are just good Christians. These are dark people inflicting psychological harm on their offspring. Authorities need to step in and do a welfare check and more.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I believe the symbol can be used as above, but have none of you ever played this game? Make the circle and if the other person sees it you get a free punch? Used to be all the rage when I was at school (sometimes my husband and I still play it 🤣). And when you make the circle your other 3 fingers can’t do much else. So could be 100% innocent

Reactions: 10

emm

VIP Member
Well seems they want to leave their shed finally. But their list of requiremts is soooo specific, no wonder they’re struggling to find somewhere!
there is a shortage of rentals but we must have a rectangular pool 😂

• Haha

opal73

VIP Member
I don't think it's a deepfake. That's quite a lot of trouble to go through just to create drama, plus all the pictures there are of them together online. Taina hasn't denied any of it, none of them have come out (to my knowledge) and spoken about it. Sure they can claim that it's fake but it's very difficult to prove it one way or another.

I think she did get married, briefly and ended up back in Australia soon after. The marriage didn't last and she was uncomfortable with it.

I do believe Taina and Paul had a big part to play in the marriage. The full details we don't know. Of the theories I think her setting her daughter up with him in exchange for something is pretty credible. Taina is a snake, it would be something she would do. I think the 'husband' is now angry/upset that it did not work out and tried to make trouble with the fake calls.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Really can’t be arsed with these silly games. Honestly Taina, you should be embarrassed! How silly for a grown woman, mother of ten to be behaving like this

• Heart

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Agree....just so bizarre

OK....so I just watched Dad of 10 night routine.....I always thought this family was bonkers...but now I am totally convinced they are the strangest people I've ever seen.....he puts 4 or 5 kids in the shower...then HE GETS IN TO SHOWER....WTF..... too bizarre for me.... and some of the kids were the girls....HELL NO. It must be a European thing because that shit don't jive here in America.... CREEPY AF.
It's not creepy. It's fairly normal in a lot of European countries especially Nordic countries

• Heart

PlumBlossom

What an absolute fucking psychotic pair of weirdos...I feel bad for all those beautiful kids.

Coffeeandcroissant

Queen Strawberry Ladybird Bambitaina if its a girl, and I bet Taina hopes for a girl as she has only 3 but clearly prefers them. So she can pretend its her 4th..she will be a super annoying granny.

• Haha

Ottilie

VIP Member
Taina and the children do not have OCD they just like the idea of having it.

Nobody who actually suffers from the condition would go around making jokes about it.

• Heart

Minxxx

Agree....just so bizarre

OK....so I just watched Dad of 10 night routine.....I always thought this family was bonkers...but now I am totally convinced they are the strangest people I've ever seen.....he puts 4 or 5 kids in the shower...then HE GETS IN TO SHOWER....WTF..... too bizarre for me.... and some of the kids were the girls....HELL NO. It must be a European thing because that shit don't jive here in America.... CREEPY AF.
I’m usually hyper aware of CP/Safeguarding issues, but I don’t think dad showering with the kids is creepy. There’s a lot of issues around this family, but I don’t think the showering thing raises alarm bells. They’re part Finnish, culturally the whole family would sit in the sauna naked. There’s not the same prudishness about being naked that Americans and to some extent brits have.

• Heart
They’ve updated the video description with some shocking info:

View attachment 1220128View attachment 1220129
What the actual f is going on with these psychotic people? Is she saying JJJ isn’t the father to this baby because she says he only produces boys and this one is a girl? Or is she claiming she was “used” and sold in to some kind of trafficking ring? (read between the adult lines) wtf??!!!

weed

Does that father ever interact with his family? Every one of the quarantine videos he is sitting in the background like a stunned mullet, just staring into space. Even when Tainia asks him a direct question he barely acknowledges her. Jerusalem seems like the adult male in that family instead of his father.

Reactions: 9