Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leonard’s last YouTube video was March 20. I wonder if it’s related or nah.

Anyone seen her most recent YouTube video. Claiming that Cleopatra is there but behind the camera. I think it's a loads of bs and Tania is trying to cover her back abit by pretending everything is fine and Cleo is with them all in aus
You can see a shadow that looks like cleopatra but it doesn’t prove anything.

Reactions: 2
It’s all games in the LT family. Although I do hope Cleopatra is home and safe, you’d never know if the latest video is clickbait or real. Amusing really.

Reactions: 3
What a mess! Taina is shady AF! I wonder if we will see Cleo in Aus soon, the videos for their channel are several months behind.

Wtaf, her latest video her sons are selling 'Where is Cleopatra' shirts and signs. No actual mention of Cleo in the video at all except for the very end, where Nefertiti has clearly been prompted to say "You're so silly mum, she's right behind you" yeah right

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah that new YouTube video, so many obvious clues that Cleopatra is (apparently) with them in Australia, showing her distinctive long ponytail in the shadow. Taina is the queen of click bait. Title a video ‘where is cleopatra?’ Then doesn’t actually answer it! Also I thought she wasn’t going to be posting and was going to ‘settle in’...

Reactions: 7
Really can’t be arsed with these silly games. Honestly Taina, you should be embarrassed! How silly for a grown woman, mother of ten to be behaving like this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And they’re still hidden away in that backyard.
As they have been here since May, it really does appear to be a matter of hiding. She has no content to include in videos because they don’t go anywhere. Well, content hasn’t been her strength anyway but wouldn’t you imagine she would be showing her kids their new surroundings? Straying further than the back fence...

Reactions: 3
I think they’re either all in on it and they’re scamming us to get more views/likes/subscribes?? Or Cleo’s new husband JJJ has scammed the Licciardo-Tovoila’s, made promises enough to get them to allow him and Cleo to marry and is now blackmailing them with the fake federal agent phone call threatening jail and fines in order to get $$ out of them. Time will tell I guess. He is definitely a sketchy character! I feel bad for Cleopatra. She’s entered into a marriage just like her mother’s.
Seems like it. And she's pregnant already. Are they living the same way?

Reactions: 2
If Cleo did become pregnant right after going to LA that would open up many other issues. That would mean her baby will be due in January. She became pregnant literally right after they married! It's not like birth control is difficult to access there. Maybe she is just clueless about it and has never been taught (most likely seeing as they're really fundamentalist and it's unlikely Taina believes in it).

What kind of life will the child have. She is probably prepped for caretaking because she was used to having to help take care of her little siblings. She is still pretty young and the whole thing is very shocking. Is she going to raise the child in Australia then? Or will there be some kind of custody battle with this man?

Reactions: 4
Everything this family does is for publicity.

Taina knows exactly who Cleopatra is with, where she is and what she is doing.

All of the videos are months behind, everything is staged. I honestly don't believe a word that comes out of this families mouth.

Reactions: 5
All this sounds unbelievable and like manufactured drama. While I hope it is, that’s still fucked up. Silly clickbait is one thing but spinning lies about human trafficking and facing prison is a whole other level of attention seeking.

I am inclined to believe something is up though as this is more extreme than their previous dramas. Not necessarily this but something. If Cleopatra is pregnant that might be another reason to keep her off camera. Clickbaiting about that will have their content sorted for months.

Reactions: 6
Let's assume that this is all manufactured drama. How do we get around the fact that there is a marriage recorded for her and someone with the same name as a person who abducted his young son? Even if we assume it's all basic clickbait, there's still a lot of unsettling information about.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well Cleopatra is in Australia. We have seen her in the video coming in through the airport AFTER she was at the house. Carry on being totally strange Taina...

Reactions: 5
Her yt followers must be the most stupid and naive people ever or all are bought, fake accounts.. nobody questions her or maybe gets deleted instantly.
I tried to figure out from the airport screens what date is it but couldn't as Im watching from phone, everything is tiny but maybeyou couldn't tell anyways ? Was she coming from the quarantine hotel, is it right at the airport? Why only a guitar with her? She is creepy AF. Honestly if the husband is lying(he most definitely is) then He and Taina should get on really well..

Also the filming kid (Romeo?) was constantly asking her Do I still film? -like wtf what a controlling bully this Taina is, kids must ask her approval every minute..

Last edited:
The first thing Cleopatra does (probably forced/pressured into doing) is change so her outfit perfectly matches Taina’s. Last thing I’d feel like doing after a long flight is struggle into a pair of skinny jeans in an airport toilet during a pandemic…
358E92D1-61C2-4015-8BD8-263D85AA991D.jpeg

Let's assume that this is all manufactured drama. How do we get around the fact that there is a marriage recorded for her and someone with the same name as a person who abducted his young son? Even if we assume it's all basic clickbait, there's still a lot of unsettling information about.
Agreed, there’s definitely something going on, but aside from those facts that are confirmed by outside sources, I’ll take everything with a whole handful of salt. Maybe the marriage got annulled or Cleopatra is seeking divorce already and her husband is trying to taint the family’s image 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure we’ll ever know the whole truth unless the situation gets investigated, as both parties don’t seem trustworthy.

Reactions: 8
Her yt followers must be the most stupid and naive people ever or all are bought, fake accounts.. nobody questions her or maybe gets deleted instantly.
I tried to figure out from the airport screens what date is it but couldn't as Im watching from phone, everything is tiny but maybeyou couldn't tell anyways ? Was she coming from the quarantine hotel, is it right at the airport? Why only a guitar with her? She is creepy AF. Honestly if the husband is lying(he most definitely is) then He and Taina should get on really well..
Apparently she was coming from quarantine - sounded like it, so yes why go back to the airport or did she quarantine somewhere else? At the info desk there was a sign with Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and somewhere else on it? Why was Taina late? I couldnt read any of the flight times and figured it was evening (sunset) as they were ordering meatlovers pizzas! I couldn't make out what was on the Covid label on her arm either or the baggage labels on the guitar. Paul was a love when he mentioned, 'Digging the hearts out' of whoever may have made her quarantine longer. Extreme.

If the timing is all out of whack then this could easily be from back in May, then Cleopatra could have gone back to the states (the "three months here and married" timeline fits perfectly) if something happened in Oz.

• Heart
Apparently she was coming from quarantine - sounded like it, so yes why go back to the airport or did she quarantine somewhere else? At the info desk there was a sign with Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and somewhere else on it? Why was Taina late? I couldnt read any of the flight times and figured it was evening (sunset) as they were ordering meatlovers pizzas! I couldn't make out what was on the Covid label on her arm either or the baggage labels on the guitar. Paul was a love when he mentioned, 'Digging the hearts out' of whoever may have made her quarantine longer. Extreme.
Well the guitar said something like BSN assumed its Brisbane thats the destination but couldn't see the departure. Did you understand what she said about Slovenia? I am not native English speaker, can understand British well but fast spoken Australian can challenge me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.