Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, to add some things.

I found some of their facebook profiles and they all have very few friends, who are all people from Finland or Australia living in different countries... Paul (the father) start every single one of his posts with "THE END IS NEAR", but that's no surprise.

Reactions: 2
Oh, to add some things.

I found some of their facebook profiles and they all have very few friends, who are all people from Finland or Australia living in different countries... Paul (the father) start every single one of his posts with "THE END IS NEAR", but that's no surprise.
Are the people 'spreading the faith's that are friends I wonder?

Something was said about wanting to go back to go Australia? Fact or fiction?
I have found no evidence of them wanting or not wanting to go back to Autralia. I just know that they go to Australia for trips sometimes, and that Taina's parents live there while Paul's mother travels all over the world to "save" people.

Reactions: 1
What confuses me is the inconsistency of her videos. Clearly they are premade from a while ago (because of the weather etc that I mentioned before), but they are not uploaded every day or even regularly at all.. They have one video that got deleted, and people are saying that it is because people were calling them out on the cult stuff in the comments, but they do that in every single video.. And if they made a mistake to reveal something in the video it wouldn't make any sense to post it at all considering these videos have been in the loop for a long time.

I don't get how they popped up on everyone's feeds on YouTube. Seems odd!

Like I say didn't like the lying down if children and all the bottles for all the youngest 4.

They all seemed happy kids, the older ones but it's a snap shot of smiles really. All a bit odd!

There is also a picture on Leonardo (oldest son)'s facebook page of him and two of his siblings (Cleopatra and Jerusalem) playing and singing in the street for money, which makes no sense to me.

There is also a picture on Leonardo's facebook page of him with Gucci perfume and Iphone earbuds. And one with him laying in bed with chill pants on. He follows Logan and Jake paul, H3H3 and Keemstar on youtube. 21 pilots too.. And all those things. Very inconsistent if you look at what their family makes itself out to be.

Reactions: 2
No idea what the culture is for busking.

Seems odd...

Still can't get over most of the names i mean isn't one named after Bible edition!

Paul (The father) posted about people being possessed by music etc, but literally all of his kids are obsessed with music. The deeper I get into this the more confused it makes me.

Reactions: 3
They all learn musical instruments but you would think it would be all happy floaty stuff..

It was me that mentioned them wanting to go back to Australia. I think Taina said it in a reply to a Youtube comment or maybe one of the vlogs. I can;t remember, but she definitely said it!
I really can't go through all their vlogs again to find where she said it. It felt as if I'd had a lobotomy the first time round. That droning sing song voice..ugh.

There is also a picture on Leonardo (oldest son)'s facebook page of him and two of his siblings (Cleopatra and Jerusalem) playing and singing in the street for money, which makes no sense to me.

There is also a picture on Leonardo's facebook page of him with Gucci perfume and Iphone earbuds. And one with him laying in bed with chill pants on. He follows Logan and Jake paul, H3H3 and Keemstar on youtube. 21 pilots too.. And all those things. Very inconsistent if you look at what their family makes itself out to be.
Hopefully thats a good thing though and that if they are in a cult, he'll escape! Just because I feel like some of the more extreme religious people are very careful on what they allow their kids to watch/listen to. It has to be from Christian/Mormon/Catholic etc artists or creators.

Paul (The father) posted about people being possessed by music etc, but literally all of his kids are obsessed with music. The deeper I get into this the more confused it makes me.
People in their comments section are implying that the mother is oppressed and he's got some sort of God complex. TBH he seems happy to fade into the background. She seems to be the driving force in the family, although of course, we can't be sure of anything.

Please could you post, or DM me the link to the house please?

I've had a quick look on estate agent sites but can't find it. Property in Finland is incredibly cheap! Maybe I'll buy it off them and move there myself, lol.

I don't get how they popped up on everyone's feeds on YouTube. Seems odd!

Like I say didn't like the lying down if children and all the bottles for all the youngest 4.

They all seemed happy kids, the older ones but it's a snap shot of smiles really. All a bit odd!
Yes it was in my feed for days right at the top they one with the cots. I just kept ignoring it it wasn’t until I seen it here read about them here I looked for it then realised it had been staring me in the face for days.

The morning bottle- apart from the baby all too old to be having a bottle especially in their beds - then she is giving them WHOLE grapes!!

The oldest of the little ones climbs over that gate -so close to going over the edge of the banisters. As there was no sound just annoying music - what the hell was she saying so they would just lie there. The older of the 4 could dress herself!!

They are so weird!!

Reactions: 4
People in their comments section are implying that the mother is oppressed and he's got some sort of God complex. TBH he seems happy to fade into the background. She seems to be the driving force in the family, although of course, we can't be sure of anything.

Please could you post, or DM me the link to the house please?

I've had a quick look on estate agent sites but can't find it. Property in Finland is incredibly cheap! Maybe I'll buy it off them and move there myself, lol.
https://www.etuovi.com/kohde/367167 Here you go!

Looks like the house isn't actually theirs. It's part of an estate, including out buildings, sauna, and a summer cottage, and the owner rents it all out but has now put it up for sale for 649.000 Euros. Good price for what you get.

Earlier pictures of the interior show much more in the way of ornaments and decorative fripperies. Maybe they belonged to the owner and the Licciardo-Toivola family removed them in case the kids broke anything? Anyway, it gives the minimalist aesthetic a bit more context.

I had a feeling they didn't own the house. You'd have to be very wealthy and with ten kids it didn't seem likely that they'd be so rich. Not that rich people don't sometimes have a lot of children but generally they don't.

The channel must be a money grab for the move. Or maybe they're hoping they'll earn enough to buy it themselves. their projected earnings on Social Blade are over a million, but the current interest is already dying down.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Hi!
I have been doing some research on this family today, after I found it with my best friend and we both got some weird vibes from it. This is what we found out:

- The father doesn't work because of his bad eyes, which means their primary income realistically is benefits alone (which pays well in Finland, especially with 10 children.)
- The father is a doomsday cultist along with his mother, he has some weird stuff on his youtube channel and instragram profile.
- The father deleted all of his youtube videos except for one very suddenly, and set his instagram account to private.
- The father has an account on a rapture forum.
- The father has a podcast, his username is almost always "elohimisjesus".
- All their videos are out of place, as they posted a new video 3 days ago where it is bright and sunny outside and all the kids are dressed in next to nothing, while in Helsinki there is snow and very cold right now... Makes no sense.
- I found their perfect house on a Finnish site FOR SALE, and it has apparently been for sale for over a year, the price has also been reduced. Where this family actually lives now is unknown.

I'll let you guys know if I find something else out, and I'll be happy to post some links to these things if you want to know.
Can you DM me the listing too please

One of the weirdest things is that Leonardo is already married. His wife is called jenna licciardo...She had a video on her channel where she told their lovestory but unfortunately she deleted it. In her video she told that she always felt insecure and then she met leonardo at church. They later met again in a bus and talked. After that they started texting for 2 weeks and decided to get engaged after this two weeks! (exactly how she told it) He was 18 and she 16. In their other videos they seem like a normal happy couple but the story is really cringey. There was also a comment of his mum saying that the moment she first saw her she knew that Jenna was the right girl for him. It all seems really odd to me. The kids seem all very happy, well behaved and normal but there is definitely some weird religious things going on. I think they are now trying to hide this part through choosing precisely what they want to share.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.