Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone is concerned they’re Christian and have a happy family (they don’t seem *just* Christian though, with what the dad was putting up online). They’re babying their 3 and 4yr olds and as others have said blanket training the “babies”. The all wearing white thing is weird af as well. Teenagers that barely know each other shouldn’t be getting married either. If you like them fine, this is a trash thread though...

Reactions: 7
:)thx for welcoming me on Tattle:LOL:. I didn't manage to check what their dad was posting on YouTube. Was it something offensive? Is CIA after him? Saying " weird "- what do you mean? My kids wear whatever they want but I don't think they are well behaved or happier because of that. I have not heard about blanket training before but it seems to be a bit controversial but on the other hand you have psychologists praising divorced couples because when they get married again they " give" their kids more grandparents to play with. Someone said that they share only with what they want and some people behave as if they have been their neighbours. About teenagers getting married without knowing each other; I didn't watch that episode but my wife said that actually they had been engaged for two years. So I think it is enough time. But correct me if I am wrong about that story. btw I hope I will go to Australia or Finland one day:cool:

Reactions: 2
For the love of god do not tell Channon Rose this method.... it's bad enough she is trying to potty train her new born.
I don`t know channon Rose ,but i have heard of people attempting to potty train newborns before .Why do these women have children? It`s not a race ,or competition raising a child .There`s a reason nappies were invented!Each stage of our child`s life is precious ,and i fail to see how you can enjoy any of them if you`re trying to bypass each one.In my opinion ,a mother`s "job" is to love ,protect and nurture their baby/babies ,not rush them into growing up ,mentally or physically before their time.These weird methods just seem cruel to me.Nothing about this (or "blanket training") sounds maternal to me. But then i fail to comprehend mother`s who breast feed children over the ages of 3/4 upwards also.WHO benefits from these "methods"?:unsure:

If She follows the Michael Pearl line of Christianity like the D uggers they have this rule about the women "keeping it sweet". They are supposed to have a joyful countenance and sweet voice at all times. Michelle Duggar and co put on a baby voice that is akin to nails down a blackboard.
Ah ,"dear" Michelle Duggar ,bringing a new baby into this world every year ,so the elder children can raise them!Then ,don`t ever practise what you preach to these kids ,oh and remember ,until they`ve married someone you aprove of ,it`schaperoning all the way ,side hugging.no kissing etc.If you discover you`re not compatible in any way(or God forbid ,like Anna Duggar ,you marry a pervert) ,you just suck it up ,and obey your husband`s wishes!! The woman and her engraciating husband drive me nuts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
:)thx for welcoming me on Tattle:LOL:. I didn't manage to check what their dad was posting on YouTube. Was it something offensive? Is CIA after him? Saying " weird "- what do you mean? My kids wear whatever they want but I don't think they are well behaved or happier because of that. I have not heard about blanket training before but it seems to be a bit controversial but on the other hand you have psychologists praising divorced couples because when they get married again they " give" their kids more grandparents to play with. Someone said that they share only with what they want and some people behave as if they have been their neighbours. About teenagers getting married without knowing each other; I didn't watch that episode but my wife said that actually they had been engaged for two years. So I think it is enough time. But correct me if I am wrong about that story. btw I hope I will go to Australia or Finland one day:cool:
All the extreme “Christian” shite he posted: the end is near, people are possessed by music, abortion is murder etc. if you actually bothered to read the thread you commented on you would know ?
The kids obviously don’t choose their own clothes, all they have in their wardrobe would be white and denim anyway. What do divorced parents have to do with blanket training, I’ve never heard it’s a thing for psychologists to say that. You’re making that up tbh. Also you’re obviously Taina or some other Christian fundamentalist, bye.

Reactions: 3
All the extreme “Christian” shite he posted: the end is near, people are possessed by music, abortion is murder etc. if you actually bothered to read the thread you commented on you would know ?
The kids obviously don’t choose their own clothes, all they have in their wardrobe would be white and denim anyway. What do divorced parents have to do with blanket training, I’ve never heard it’s a thing for psychologists to say that. You’re making that up tbh. Also you’re obviously Taina or some other Christian fundamentalist, bye.
By:). At least I know now there is nothing wrong in watching their vlog. Have great Christmas(y)

I remember once setting my 5-month old daughter on a potty, as a bit of a joke before I changed her nappy. And she did pee & poo in it! ? But......it was a one-off! She never did it again until she was ready at two & a half! It was a fluke! Funny at the time but I never seriously considered potty training her at that age - bloody ridiculous! Small babies cannot control their bladder & bowels so young ffs!

Reactions: 2
Cleopatra's middle name is Bride
Jenna and Jerusalem are not brother and sister. Jerusalem and Leonardo are brother and sister, Jenna is married to Leonardo.
I don't think they've specifically mentioned the reason behind Smith but I think someone found it online. I think it is another last name of theirs that they choose not to use online. I think it might be the family name from Taina's mother.

Hi,
I am really impressed how some people are concerned by the fact that someone can be Christian and have a happy family. Congratulations on finding Facebook the most reliable source of knowledge about someone's life... I deleted my Facebook account 3 years ago- does it mean that there is something wrong with me? Come one guys! This family seems a bit weird to me but I am rather impressed than duisgussed as most of you. And the fact that someone reads Bible and is brave enough to tell about God does not prove that they are abusing children. Much more harm cause buying kids Xbox every year what is very common novadays. What's wrong with their names?.. Only in England we can find kids named as toys or animals and that's acceptable.

Greetings
This forums on the world wide web I don't think it's just 'England' that finds these names a little wacky.

You don't need to buy an x box every year, ones enough and then upgrade in a few years. Your method sounds expensive.

I personally don't find preaching brave.

Personal question, have you been homeschooled?

I don’t think anyone is concerned they’re Christian and have a happy family (they don’t seem *just* Christian though, with what the dad was putting up online). They’re babying their 3 and 4yr olds and as others have said blanket training the “babies”. The all wearing white thing is weird af as well. Teenagers that barely know each other shouldn’t be getting married either. If you like them fine, this is a trash thread though...
To be blunt these teenagers probably just wanted a shag but it went against god so they had to get married!

By:). At least I know now there is nothing wrong in watching their vlog. Have great Christmas(y)
It's gods wish that you watch these people.

By.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE = "Izziebelle13, post: 44186, member: 2159"] Le deuxième prénom de Cléopâtre est Bride
Jenna et Jérusalem ne sont ni frère ni soeur. Jérusalem et Leonardo sont frères et soeurs, Jenna est mariée à Leonardo.
Je ne pense pas qu'ils aient spécifiquement mentionné la raison derrière Smith, mais je pense que quelqu'un l'a trouvée en ligne. Je pense que c'est un autre nom de famille qu'ils choisissent de ne pas utiliser en ligne. Je pense que cela pourrait être le nom de famille de la mère de Taina. [/ QUOTE]

Jenna and Jerusalem have the same nose

Hello I just watched the videos of their morning routine... like all of you they were on my YouTube recommendations, I felt so weird watching them as well and one thing I noticed immediately was when the 6 month old was laying down he wasn’t rolling around, that may sound strange for me to notice but my daughter is literally 6 months old as well and I noticed how he was behaving, seems like way behind, but I do know all babies are different... and the nappys and laying still of the oldest of the younger 4... why she wouldn’t potty train a 4 year old is concerning

Hello I just watched the videos of their morning routine... like all of you they were on my YouTube recommendations, I felt so weird watching them as well and one thing I noticed immediately was when the 6 month old was laying down he wasn’t rolling around, that may sound strange for me to notice but my daughter is literally 6 months old as well and I noticed how he was behaving, seems like way behind, but I do know all babies are different... and the nappys and laying still of the oldest of the younger 4... why she wouldn’t potty train a 4 year old is concerning
He is already over a year or so old in her latest video, which is finally current and not from half a year ago for a change. You can check if the boy seems normal to you. I only watched a minute of it, can’t handle this boredom for longer than that

Fyi - to those questioning the time of day... when it's 2pm in Canberra, it's 5am in Finland, so maybe that click showing 2pm when she claimed it was 5 am was set to Aussie time. Just a thought.

Funny, my YouTube account recommended to me the other week Family of 10 build Gingerbread Houses. I need to say, that I have not watched any YouTube families in the past, I find my algorithm goes more towards gardening, tiny homes, travel, and DIY’s. But I was sick in bed and had a YouTube binge watching day. And this came up.

First of all I would love to congratulate this woman, she looks incredible for birthing and raising 10 unique children. I think the reason why they have grown to their popularity is the uniqueness of their dynamic. I don’t believe it is an act because it is apparent that the older ones do have their social freedoms and hobbies. The episode today showed the ‘Nappy Gang’ hanging out while 2of the older ones practiced 90’s alt rock on their electric guitar and base.

I noticed that it is as if mother Tiana has given or assigned the older children one of their younger siblings. If you notice Jerusalem usually has his eye out on little King James, or Romeo is looking after Aphrodite, and Cleopatra watches over Nephratit. So even though she is filming her children, she is teaching them the values of taking care of one another and respect. Her teenages are so patient for their younger baby siblings. It is as if they were The parents. Another thing that I noticed is that Tiana has a fantastic dynamic and all age appropriate with all her children. She gives them love and respect and they reciprocate to her.

The religious factor shouldn’t put people off. She doesn’t proclaim their beliefs but only really mentions that they are a Christian Family and that she is blessed for god giving her the life she has. There is absolutely nothing bad about this, but a beautiful guesture of her gratitude. They do live in Finland ??, and Finland is predominantly Christian religious country. There is a lot of great reasons to live in Finland as it is said to be one of the happiest countries in the world. Taxes are high, it is a democracy, but healthcare is provided for all people free of charge, University is free to citizens of Finland. They have some of the best drinking water and they are very active and make health and technology a majorty of their economy.

Tiana dedicates her attention to all her children, you can see this. Often large families feel like they just become a number or lost in the bunch, or middle child syndrome, but this dynamic doesn’t appear to have these issues as we can see she gives all her children equally and age appropriate attention. Meanwhile she still balances her own time. This most likely is because of the well rounded caring relationships all her children have with each other.

It looks like her husband Paul, as he is in the vid, he is not looking to be a focus of her videos. But that’s fine. They have a life to live on camera and off camera. Perhaps the YT channel helps them with an income to go towards their large family experiences and life style. Which is great her family needs the experience to travel and part take in activities.

Thing I’ve wondered about them is,
1. I’m curious if the Veganism has contributed to the beautiful even temperament of this family dynamics, even though as it looks on camera, they children get a nice helping of sweets ? “lollies” as Tiana says. I love that!
2. Also the white minimal theme. You’d almost think for a large family you wouldn’t want white. Although thinking about it more, to me it totally makes sense. How easy is laundry ? washing if it’s all the same, colours can be extra hard to care for, and even though whites are hard to take care of. With proper care and more a minimalist it’s great. There is. It gives a peaceful sense to her videos as well, where the little ones still have baby shades of pink and blue. The older ones stick to white. But I have heard Taina ask her children if they were wearing colour, like the older ones, so she doesn’t restrict them from their choice to wear colour. It seems like a choice and a dress code for her videos. But that also gives her videos the uniqueness feel that they have.

I wish this family well as the children seem to be very well rounded and it would seem that home schooling has been in their favour. I hope they all grow to be happy and healthy and successful has the familybof 10 branches and grows with the years ahead, ?

Reactions: 4
I noticed that it is as if mother Tiana has given or assigned the older children one of their younger siblings. If you notice Jerusalem usually has his eye out on little King James, or Romeo is looking after Aphrodite, and Cleopatra watches over Nephratit. So even though she is filming her children, she is teaching them the values of taking care of one another and respect. Her teenages are so patient for their younger baby siblings. It is as if they were The parents. Another thing that I noticed is that Tiana has a fantastic dynamic and all age appropriate with all her children. She gives them love and respect and they reciprocate to her.

The thing is that large families are not doing this primarily to teach a child the values of caring for siblings, it is to take the pressure of parenting away from the Mother so that she is free to make more babies. The Duggars are a prime example of this with their 'Buddy System'. The child is actually closer to the 'buddy' than either of the parents and the 'buddy' knows the child better than the mother does. It doesn't take a genius to work out that one parent (or even 2) cannot successfully meet the basic needs of 10+ children, therefore they delegate it to older children under the guise of it being for the child's benefit. It should not be a child's responsibility to constantly 'have an eye out' on his/her sibling whilst at home.

Reactions: 9
That was a very solid piece of writing aimed at educating the crowd on the awesomeness of Taina’s family. I’m impressed

Reactions: 5
Lovely family! Sweet children! If I had my choice, I would take home D'Artagnan and Shakespeare. They are such sensitive boys...as is cutie King James.
I find nothing wrong with lining 4 little kids up on a blanket on the floor to change them and to start the day off with their oat milk. The alternative is to let them run in 4 directions, half naked, half dressed and have to chase each of them down.
I don't go for the biblical or odd names as they have to live with them all their lives and constantly get comments. Imagine a job interview where the boss meets the prospective employee and has to say, "Glad to meet you, King James." And poor Shakespeare and Nefertiti...!
Sometimes I think, "Paul, engage and help with your children!"....blind or not! He doesn't seem to work. There are plenty of jobs for the blind. (Complaints dept of any company that sells merchandise.)
I only wonder about one thing; are these children not allowed to go to university? The oldest is in construction and the next one, Cleopatra is going to go to beauty school to learn hair dressing. These kids are super bright and could make something of themselves. Bible thumpers don't allow their children to go far with their education so I gather this is the case with this family.
I wonder about another thing. How does this family stay afloat? Is missionary Granny, Paul's mother who lectures and solicits money from the faithful, provide for this family?
My favourite episode is the one where the wee ones are eating a dish full of vegan food. They certainly all look very healthy.

Reactions: 3
So I found out from another forum on this family that Paul is actually originally from Peterborough and the preacher mother, fostered him. Hence the last name Smith.

I have a very serious concern about this family and I hope someone else reads this.

When he appeared in court yesterday Brenton Tarrant ( of the NZ mosque killings) gave the sign of the white supremacist movement; it's a circled thumb and forefinger with the other three fingers splayed outwards.

I've seen it before and I've seen it in Taina's vlogs.

Cleopatra does it in the vlog where they are making seitan.

Two of the boys have also done it but I'm still trying to find which vlogs and which boys as I didn't know their names when I first watched them so I'm not absolutely sure who it was.

So that's 3 times that I've been aware of it, there may be more instances.

It does fit with what we know of them, almost like the missing part of the jigsaw; the mother trying to make her children seem super-human, the ubermensch, healthy in mind and body, the 'pure' life etc its all part of that ideology.

I hesitated to write this as I'm sure they read forums and will probably now hide it if I'm right. This is serious stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.