Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I think they are voluntary hiding the name, birth date and making up a story that he is not the father to prevent him from having access to any info regarding the baby. Also this way no one can check the birth register and see where they live
Is it public in Australia? Because then surely anyone (even one of us) could look at the registry and look for a birth in late February with a very odd name and same surname?

Reactions: 8
I think the baby will have a Korean name - what is the Korean for bird?
JJ isn't Korean though, he's Filipino, so why would they give baby a Korean name? If her heritage is Filipino, then if they are going to honour/ respect/ acknowledge that she is part Asian then they they should do it correctly? Or are they so racist that they think that 'Asian is Asian' so don't really make any difference? Even if she was conceived in an abusive relationship there is no concealing the fact that she is going to look different than the other members of the cult/ the white shirt family and one day she will be old enough to question what her heritage actually is. They don't have to embrace JJ, but they do need to embrace that she is a child of Filipino heritage. The whole Cleopatra being called by the Korean word for mother is just saying right from the start that this baby is 'general Asian'.

Reactions: 7
Just some thoughts about what they claim recently regarding JJJ. If this story of drug and sexual exploitation was true surely there would be some kind of legal prosecution against him which would prevent her from sharing any information to the public, right ? I'd love to know the opinion of someone with a legal background. Unless she is not prosecuting him ?
This is exactly what I have been saying. Either they'll end up in jail for talking about a case out of court, or there isn't a court case at all.

Reactions: 4
Is it public in Australia? Because then surely anyone (even one of us) could look at the registry and look for a birth in late February with a very odd name and same surname?
Not available for the public to view in Australia

Reactions: 7
JJ isn't Korean though, he's Filipino, so why would they give baby a Korean name? If her heritage is Filipino, then if they are going to honour/ respect/ acknowledge that she is part Asian then they they should do it correctly? Or are they so racist that they think that 'Asian is Asian' so don't really make any difference? Even if she was conceived in an abusive relationship there is no concealing the fact that she is going to look different than the other members of the cult/ the white shirt family and one day she will be old enough to question what her heritage actually is. They don't have to embrace JJ, but they do need to embrace that she is a child of Filipino heritage. The whole Cleopatra being called by the Korean word for mother is just saying right from the start that this baby is 'general Asian'.
I only meant because she has such a fascination with Korean culture and wants the baby to call her the Korean word for Mummy. Nothing at all to do with her heritage or JJJ.

Reactions: 9
in the latest video T puts up a caption saying the babys name is hard to pronounce but PERFECT. I feel like the name will be some combination of the korean word for perfect/perfection or some combination of that and baby birdie

Reactions: 2
I only meant because she has such a fascination with Korean culture and wants the baby to call her the Korean word for Mummy. Nothing at all to do with her heritage or JJJ.
in the latest video T puts up a caption saying the babys name is hard to pronounce but PERFECT. I feel like the name will be some combination of the korean word for perfect/perfection or some combination of that and baby birdie
They probably have done something like that. It's so totally bizarre to give a baby with Australian/ Filipino heritage a Korean name though.

They are certainly milking the new grandchild for content! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
there is a public record that everyone can access in australia but you have to pay money to get any real details.

Is Leonardo not included in this family gathering anymore? He is noticed for his absence with this new baby to the family?

Reactions: 5
The repeated and dragged out YT content with this house and baby is so "off", especially with the wishy washy timeline. If Cleo and Taina were in hospital for a few days, why TF did Paul and co not move all the furniture in? I find them all so unusual, co-dependant and cult-like but equally I just can't look away? 😅

Did anyone else notice what happend in the beginnig of the newest video? How T pushed and pulled Omega from his shirt while talking about the mommy milk? I just wonder what is happening behind the scenes in that family...

• Wow
Anyone watch the new wiggles video yet? I thought it was odd how the dad was walking so far behind them when they went to the concert… what’s up with that?

Reactions: 3
According to their timelime Cleopatra left her week old newborn at home with no adults... also she is extremely thin for such an "early" postpartum period, who even believes them 😅 meanwhile Tania looks pregnant 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6