Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the new wiggles video yet? I thought it was odd how the dad was walking so far behind them when they went to the concert… what’s up with that?
Embarrassed of there costume.. more like embarrassed of 4 people dressed in white teeshirts and matching jeans and shoes to a wiggles concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
9:13 Taina gives Cleopatra her bag and says "there you go, Happy Birthday" i bet this was filmed sometime in March, a couple of weeks after her Birthday and her baby was also born around February. It's quite odd, i wonder who's watching her Baby.
I don't think that's right, when you look up Wiggles Concert 30/04/2022 it shows they were in Brisbane on that night which is the area they're living in I believe. It was also Romeo's birthday around this time as it's the 15th April so she's possibly saying it indirectly to him.

Reactions: 7
Paul panicking in the background trying to run behind a tree, then hiding behind his son later on 🙊😬 so odd!

I don't think that's right, when you look up Wiggles Concert 30/04/2022 it shows they were in Brisbane on that night which is the area they're living in I believe. It was also Romeo's birthday around this time as it's the 15th April so she's possibly saying it indirectly to him.
Yeah I agree, it seems real time.
But doesn't that mean they have left the *newborn* and kids all under the care of D'Artagnan...? seems a bit odd since the video before that was all about how the kids don't look after each other!

Reactions: 4
Just catching up. I sometimes watch Taina to see what she is up to.

Looks like they enjoyed The Wiggles concert..Why was Paul there? He doesn't strike me as Wiggles fan. Maybe Paul's Mum is looking after the baby?

Is Taina pregnant? As in some clips her top kind of looks like it is hiding a bump.

Also the majority of people at the concert would not recognise them from YouTube. Wrong demographic!

They briefly say “Trevor is here/there” while on the phone with D’Artagnan. I’ll assume that’s the same uncle Trevor as the one who lent them that black car they changed the tire to in the middle of the expressway… I’ll also assume he’s an adult of majority age.
Cleopatra being away from her “supposed 2
week old” for an entire afternoon/evening and night to attend a wiggles reunion adults only concert is odd, to say the least. Taina does look pregnant. She was almost flaunting herself by always being back-end pointing to the camera while she conveniently hasn’t been seen for MONTNS in any of the videos. The whole situation is odd and alarming to be honest.
Paul panicking in the background trying to run behind a tree, then hiding behind his son later on 🙊😬 so odd!

Yeah I agree, it seems real time.
But doesn't that mean they have left the *newborn* and kids all under the care of D'Artagnan...? seems a bit odd since the video before that was all about how the kids don't look after each other!

• Wow
Thus was the part, I thought Taina looked pregnant, where she spent forever taking a photo in the car park. I don't understand placing the camera under the car?

Screenshot_20220506-113704_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's pregnant. I think it's that stupid tail (costume) that she's wearing - the front part of it round her waist.

The whole video was odd. Especially the parts where Paul was trying to hide from the camera. I mean, it's nice that the older half of the family are spending some time together but if someone doesn't want to be filmed then just respect that.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up. I sometimes watch Taina to see what she is up to.

Looks like they enjoyed The Wiggles concert..Why was Paul there? He doesn't strike me as Wiggles fan. Maybe Paul's Mum is looking after the baby?

Is Taina pregnant? As in some clips her top kind of looks like it is hiding a bump.

Also the majority of people at the concert would not recognise them from YouTube. Wrong demographic!
She kept facing away from the camera but
Thus was the part, I thought Taina looked pregnant, where she spent forever taking a photo in the car park. I don't understand placing the camera under the car?

View attachment 1246363
yeah why couldnt the dad take the videos?

these videos seem to be getting pointless. Also do you think they will ever release the baby’s name?

Anyone else noticed how in the description of every video for like a year now, it says " **THE FIRST VIDEO WILL SOON BE RELEASED ON SHAKESPEARE’s CHANNEL link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Jo... " there has never been a video uploaded on that channel.... however there is a playlist tittled Q&A the first video is a 3 hour long video called " the life of jesus " and another video of roblox when some character named TINA is kidnapped. what color crack is this lady on

This is exactly what I have been saying. Either they'll end up in jail for talking about a case out of court, or there isn't a court case at all.
You're allowed to talk about things out of court, so long as there are no minors involved of supression orders from the courts. ALTHOUGH they could be done for defformation as everything is ALLEGED at this point.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did you watch the latest Video with the 24 birthday parties? Nefertiti was unsure about her age. I am 100% sure, she ist already 7 years old turning 8 in August. They deleted the instagram Foto of her getting the pink electric guitar for her 4th birthday in August 2018. In the latest Video they made her say that she is 6. How can you do that? Or do they believe they stay the same age as long as they didn't have their birthday celebrated. I am confused.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did you watch the latest Video with the 24 birthday parties? Nefertiti was unsure about her age. I am 100% sure, she ist already 7 years old turning 8 in August. They deleted the instagram Foto of her getting the pink electric guitar for her 4th birthday in August 2018. In the latest Video they made her say that she is 6. How can you do that? Or do they believe they stay the same age as long as they didn't have their birthday celebrated. I am confused.

RIGHT !!!! when she asks nefertitihow old she is she holds up 6 finger and looks confused..... jerusamel says " no she dosent know that "

OMEGA held up 7 fingers and romeo commented how smart omega was for knowing this... and Taina shouts NO and SHOOSHES him from what his saying about omega showing 7.... then it cuts to jerusalem sternly telling neferitit youre
pretty sure she will delete this and she clearly couldnt cover her lies on that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
RIGHT !!!! when she asks nefertitihow old she is she holds up 6 finger and looks confused..... jerusamel says " no she dosent know that "

OMEGA held up 7 fingers and romeo commented how smart omega was for knowing this... and Taina shouts NO and SHOOSHES him from what his saying about omega showing 7.... then it cuts to jerusalem sternly telling neferitit youre
pretty sure she will delete this and she clearly couldnt cover her lies on that
Ok I rewatched it again and it is all the four youngest children telling their wrong age. They all say one year less their real age. Maybe Taina wanted to show that they all didn't have a birthday party last year and think they didn't become one year older because of the missing party. But in my opinion this is not right. They have to learn that age is nothing about when birthdays are celebtrated.

I must confess that I loved watching the family until the weird story with Cleopatras marriage and pregnancy started. Now I can see so many lies. I find it understandable that a family doesn't want to share certain private details on the internet but lieing about them are not a good alternative. Why don't they just tell the truth and say that they don't want to share exact timelines, places, birthdays etc.

Reactions: 6
Now that bat tit crazy mother is getting her kids to lie that they live in Perth!! 🙄

Cleo gave birth in Queensland!! Unless WA maternity hospitals have Queensland Heath on their pillow slips!
108ABF43-E48F-4472-9175-7E1BD2900C6C.jpeg
3459B57C-9B92-41D6-A736-A4D6ED4F0F09.jpeg

• Wow
I think the same.

she added a video from nefertiti's 4th birthday on youtube on 16th November 2018 and 5th birthday on 18 september 2019 so there is no chance that she would be 6 years old now.

we all know that she adds movies later, but the year cannot be changed

Last edited:
First of all: In The last video, they put the baby in the hard wood floor?!?!?!😳😳😳 I have no words…
Second of all: In every video she just lines up the kids and they are pointlessly wandering around the whole video… they don’t know what to do with themselves anymore…
Third of all: they talking about a “long camping” when they lived in a tent and T comments “ we did that on purpose to drive people mad”. So my take from that is that they definitely and willingly trying to be controversial… on the expense of the little children 🤯

• Wow
The first video of Omega after he was born was posted and time stamped December 2017. It’s literally impossible that he is 3 now like he says he is in the 24 birthdays video. Taina is forcing them to lie about their age for whatever twisted reason. Nefertiti is visibly confused and full of anxiety when she is asked about her age. I believe the younger 3 are too little to care or have just been manipulated in to so many lies that they don’t even question it any more. I believe Shakespeare is turning 11, Nefertiti would be turning 8, KingJames turning 7, Aphrodite turning 6 and Omega turning 5. Like someone else has said on here, I understand wanting to not give out exact ages or birthdates, but forcing everyone to lie, repeatedly, is just insane.

The first video of Omega after he was born was posted and time stamped December 2017. It’s literally impossible that he is 3 now like he says he is in the 24 birthdays video. Taina is forcing them to lie about their age for whatever twisted reason. Nefertiti is visibly confused and full of anxiety when she is asked about her age. I believe the younger 3 are too little to care or have just been manipulated in to so many lies that they don’t even question it any more. I believe Shakespeare is turning 11, Nefertiti would be turning 8, KingJames turning 7, Aphrodite turning 6 and Omega turning 5. Like someone else has said on here, I understand wanting to not give out exact ages or birthdates, but forcing everyone to lie, repeatedly, is just insane.
She posted about the youngest 2 when they were born, this was years ago when she had no reason to spin lies like she does now. Basically she didn’t bother to celebrate the kids birthdays last year so in Taina’s world they haven’t aged.

Attachments

• Wow