Tabitha Willett of Made in Chelsea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still with George? She hasn’t posted him in months?
Definately still together. Who do you think is paying for the new house?! It would be interesting to know if it’s a rental or if they bought together.

On a different note, she’s now said that she’s not going to be posting in real time after the burglary.

Also she looks so different in her video content to pictures she posts of herself.

Reactions: 3
Definately still together. Who do you think is paying for the new house?! It would be interesting to know if it’s a rental or if they bought together.

On a different note, she’s now said that she’s not going to be posting in real time after the burglary.

Also she looks so different in her video content to pictures she posts of herself.
Think she's said in one of her stories that it's a rental. In that area it will still be over £3k per month for that house!

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is she telling people it’s a 2 hour round trip to her daughter’s school twice a day when burglars evidently know where she lives?! Why is she still posting content of the house/front door online?! 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Why on earth is she telling people it’s a 2 hour round trip to her daughter’s school twice a day when burglars evidently know where she lives?! Why is she still posting content of the house/front door online?! 🤯🤯🤯
Why does she also choose to rent so far from her child’s home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does she also choose to rent so far from her child’s home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her priorities are so messed up that she would choose to rent a house an hour away from her daughter’s school. She’s so determined to live in a specific postcode that she’ll make a four year take a commute that involves a bus, a train and a tube!! Why on earth wouldn’t she rent closer to the school- she works from home anyway so all it would impact on is her proximity to restaurants and shops.

Reactions: 8
It makes me smile that she is an editor / writer for The Wedding Edition. Presumably not much writing or a very good sub editor / ghost writer on her behalf!

Bit weird that she keeps saying that she needs to buy her own Mother’s Day card. Couldn’t George take O to pick her a card? Is there trouble in paradise? He also didn’t join her for their anniversary trip supposedly because he was working - but it was a weekend? Doesn’t seem to ever post him anymore either

Reactions: 4
Bit weird that she keeps saying that she needs to buy her own Mother’s Day card. Couldn’t George take O to pick her a card? Is there trouble in paradise? He also didn’t join her for their anniversary trip supposedly because he was working - but it was a weekend? Doesn’t seem to ever post him anymore either
Mmm I thought the same thing that she hasn’t posted him for a while and the anniversary trip was so weird! Maybe they’ve broken up but she has no where else to live so is just staying there still while she finds something else

I hope they’ve not broken up! He seemed really nice!
I’ve noticed Tabitha and Fraser have started following eachother again, hope they don’t get back together, he didn’t seem to treat her very well

Reactions: 2
I think they’ve broken up, she doesn’t follow him anymore.
Her and Fraser follow eachother and I noticed that she reviewed his new restaurant for her job. Wonder if they will get back together..

• Wow
I think they’ve broken up, she doesn’t follow him anymore.
Her and Fraser follow eachother and I noticed that she reviewed his new restaurant for her job. Wonder if they will get back together..
Wow I did wonder as she used to post about him quite a bit and then barely ever since they moved in together. I wonder how she’s affording the house

Wow I did wonder as she used to post about him quite a bit and then barely ever since they moved in together. I wonder how she’s affording the house
I think her family money can be used as a fall back until she finds another man to leech off. I do feel a bit sorry for her though- she is always madly scrabbling round getting any freebie she can; it all looks a bit desperate. She is clearly quite dim and has bad luck with men. I think she will regret how much she has over exposed Ottilie and how much she has given away about her learning difficulties

Reactions: 5
I think her family money can be used as a fall back until she finds another man to leech off. I do feel a bit sorry for her though- she is always madly scrabbling round getting any freebie she can; it all looks a bit desperate. She is clearly quite dim and has bad luck with men. I think she will regret how much she has over exposed Ottilie and how much she has given away about her learning difficulties
She already independen after her high scholl even she choosed to work than go to uni. Yes she has her up and down like everybody...but she always stand on her own feed. Her parents have their own family to take care. As an influencer they give her gifts to be promoted and it also helps small business to be regcognize. And not All the gifts are used by her...she donated the gifts more. I think All influencers are same always get gifts to be promoted not only her. She choose become an influencers as her job for a moment, because with this job she still has a lot of time for her daughter until she out from baby stage and also O needs special scholl . That's why her school is far. Tabi hope this year O already seatle and could go to closer school and Tabi could do more a lot of jobs. She choose not to move closer to her daughter's school because she only has her a week, and her jobs more in London. She is not perfect mother but a good mother. Her life as a single mother is not easy but she always can through it. She is struggle, but she is strong woman. I hope one day she would get better job and find a good man who would love her sincerely and accept her just the way she is...but also hope she would be more privat about her love life.

She already independen after her high scholl even she choosed to work than go to uni. Yes she has her up and down like everybody...but she always stand on her own feed. Her parents have their own family to take care. As an influencer they give her gifts to be promoted and it also helps small business to be regcognize. And not All the gifts are used by her...she donated the gifts more. I think All influencers are same always get gifts to be promoted not only her. She choose become an influencers as her job for a moment, because with this job she still has a lot of time for her daughter until she out from baby stage and also O needs special scholl . That's why her school is far. Tabi hope this year O already seatle and could go to closer school and Tabi could do more a lot of jobs. She choose not to move closer to her daughter's school because she only has her a week, and her jobs more in London. She is not perfect mother but a good mother. Her life as a single mother is not easy but she always can through it. She is struggle, but she is strong woman. I hope one day she would get better job and find a good man who would love her sincerely and accept her just the way she is...but also hope she would be more privat about her love life.
Thank you for clarifying Tabitha xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think her family help out half as much as she’d like, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ottowhateverlily’s Dad is contributing a significant amount. It’s inevitable that she’ll find someone else rich to sponge off, those types always do, I mean she’s never going to settle down with Dave the plumber from Manchester. She’ll hold out until she gets what she wants. I know 2 people the same, had a list of their requirements and didn’t settle until they’d found it. Both now with wealthy men, driving their Chelsea tractors, spending money on preening themselves.

She comes across as quite sweet and is a nice looking girl. I wonder why she’s so unlucky in love. Not sure if having a child makes it harder for her as she’s had two steady boyfriends since leaving Fraser

I actually quite like her lol. I like how she dresses but I’m curious about the kid. She treats her like a baby and I find that really weird. Not sure if she is non verbal or there is something going on there. Has she ever talked about it? I know at the end of the day it’s none of my business but when these people put their lives out there for money then people will be nosey. I’m people haha

I actually quite like her lol. I like how she dresses but I’m curious about the kid. She treats her like a baby and I find that really weird. Not sure if she is non verbal or there is something going on there. Has she ever talked about it? I know at the end of the day it’s none of my business but when these people put their lives out there for money then people will be nosey. I’m people haha
She has spoken about Ottilie’s issues- she has to go to a special needs school because of her communication issues. I don’t know how severe they are but tbh given the fact she is nearly 5 it’s quite bad as the poor girl is obviously unable to speak properly. She does seem to be a good mother, other than the fact that she monetises her kid at every opportunity which I think is unforgivable

• Sad