Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingstandingup

Why does she also choose to rent so far from her child’s home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her priorities are so messed up that she would choose to rent a house an hour away from her daughter’s school. She’s so determined to live in a specific postcode that she’ll make a four year take a commute that involves a bus, a train and a tube!! Why on earth wouldn’t she rent closer to the school- she works from home anyway so all it would impact on is her proximity to restaurants and shops.

Reactions: 8

kara0

How many different juice cleanses can one person promote?! Her content is so repetitive. Holiday with new boyfriend > juice cleanse > paid-for dinner with identikit influencers in Kensington. And repeat. I liked her content in 2020 when she was starting as an influencer. She had a nice pretty, relaxed style and was really candid and personable, but I had to unfollow when she suggested her child didn’t sleep well in her flat because it was a fairly new build and needed a period property 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ag63

It always surprises me that this thread isn’t more popular! Am I the only one who just finds her crazy to watch? It’s sad that she seems so desperate to be rich and posh when she clearly is not! As others have said A) how does she make any money B) says she has no money for Ottilie but then buys stuff for herself and goes away with her bfs C) only goes on holiday when she has a bf so clearly they are paying. It’s also embarrassing almost daily going into designer shops saying ‘this almost came home with me’ but nothing ever does… Must be exhausting to keep up appearances all the time! Also deffo using the Locke Locke babies to try and get more followers

garfield123

Lovely that she made it to Paris with O <3 although bit weird she said it took ‘4 years to save up’, definitely enough Chanel shoes and Prada bucket hats during that time that money has not been the issue. Very cute though!

soph1992

maybe his night life style as clubs partner made their relationship difficult..women, drugs, party always in the picture.. she already forgave him once...but this time she decided to sparate... she didnt want to get hurt anymore...after her baby was born she left her parties life and focus to her daughter also meet a lot of new mom friends and has new life style.. and about her new boyfriend..they have already be friends for more than 6 years. He is fraser's friend too...
Is this Tabitha or her spokesperson? You seem to know a lot and only comment on this thread?

• Haha

ag63

Her story today that she bought that £750 jumpsuit and then it got stolen… last week she said she was gifted it and then accidentally left it on the train ? And then asking if anyone can get her one and give them their staff discount ! Still baffles me how she a) affords these things and b) is happy to look desperado just to keep up appearances

Reactions: 6

sleepingstandingup

Goodness the burglary - I do feel for her x
Burglaries are devastating, I totally feel for her- the feeling of violation is awful and takes a long time to get over.

However, she needs to be a lot more careful with her security and privacy on the internet. Only a few weeks ago she crowd sourced for cleaning lady recommendations in a very specific area in West London- obviously I will not repost what she already put on insta but she pretty much spelt out a teeny tiny cross section of streets that she had moved to. She’s also posted several shots of her front door, including the door number to show off her wreath and new window boxes then live posts the fact that her house is empty over the Christmas period.

• Heart

ag63

She already independen after her high scholl even she choosed to work than go to uni. Yes she has her up and down like everybody...but she always stand on her own feed. Her parents have their own family to take care. As an influencer they give her gifts to be promoted and it also helps small business to be regcognize. And not All the gifts are used by her...she donated the gifts more. I think All influencers are same always get gifts to be promoted not only her. She choose become an influencers as her job for a moment, because with this job she still has a lot of time for her daughter until she out from baby stage and also O needs special scholl . That's why her school is far. Tabi hope this year O already seatle and could go to closer school and Tabi could do more a lot of jobs. She choose not to move closer to her daughter's school because she only has her a week, and her jobs more in London. She is not perfect mother but a good mother. Her life as a single mother is not easy but she always can through it. She is struggle, but she is strong woman. I hope one day she would get better job and find a good man who would love her sincerely and accept her just the way she is...but also hope she would be more privat about her love life.
Thank you for clarifying Tabitha xoxo

• Haha

timelife

I would hardly say her life is “up and down”. She basically lives at hotels, has treatments for face, hair and body countless times a month, eating in expensive places and takes black cabs every where! Your priorities massively change when you have children and it seems that hers have been slower to do so.

Reactions: 5

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Wow I did wonder as she used to post about him quite a bit and then barely ever since they moved in together. I wonder how she’s affording the house
I think her family money can be used as a fall back until she finds another man to leech off. I do feel a bit sorry for her though- she is always madly scrabbling round getting any freebie she can; it all looks a bit desperate. She is clearly quite dim and has bad luck with men. I think she will regret how much she has over exposed Ottilie and how much she has given away about her learning difficulties

garfield123

Her story today that she bought that £750 jumpsuit and then it got stolen… last week she said she was gifted it and then accidentally left it on the train ? And then asking if anyone can get her one and give them their staff discount ! Still baffles me how she a) affords these things and b) is happy to look desperado just to keep up appearances
I was just thinking that - she definitely said it was gifted / free last week! And she lost it by her own doing, she wasn’t robbed.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Can’t imagine how unfulfilling it must be to essentially just be a trophy wife, hopping from one rich boyfriend to the next with no real income if anything hits the fan. Wonder if that’s the life she wants for her little girl when she grows up or if she’ll encourage her to get a “real job”. I don’t buy the ‘barely making ends meet’ act she’s tried a couple of times though to be honest, she has an extremely wealthy family and is hardly frugal in her lifestyle

Reactions: 4

sleepingstandingup

She must have some kind of financial safety net in place, whether it’s knowing an inheritance will eventually be hers or whether she has a tf that will eventually kick in because she’s awfully cavalier about money.

She has burned through so much rent and deposit money in the last 3 years since she split with Fraser.

Her choice of where to live makes absolutely no sense either. She has mentioned multiple times that it can take them an hour on the train to get to Ottille’s school, which is somewhere near Twickenham. Why put a 4 year old child through that every day purely to keep up appearances that you live in a certain post code?

Why do you think she’s like that?she seemed quite innocent on MIC
They’re all at it! Money to burn, spend it all on coke every weekend. You’d probably be shocked at how many people do it on the regular.
Mates with Lottie, Olivia etc, and it’s well known they’re at it.
I’d say a good 90% of the people I work with get on it every weekend too!

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
One of her most irritating habits is her very thinly disguised begging...oh my daughter's birthday is next month...please tag any companies that will gift me the entire shebang. She is shameless!!

• Haha

yellowbirch

Does anyone get the recovering mean-girl vibe from her? She seems sweet enough on the surface but you could full well see her sniggering behind your back.

• Haha

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Bit weird that she keeps saying that she needs to buy her own Mother’s Day card. Couldn’t George take O to pick her a card? Is there trouble in paradise? He also didn’t join her for their anniversary trip supposedly because he was working - but it was a weekend? Doesn’t seem to ever post him anymore either

She always seems to be pleading poverty though? I think it’s a case of they bail her out rather than her having a steady stream of money from them. Otherwise surely they’d have bought her a property? Most people I know with a lot of old money had their houses bought for them. I mean why wouldn’t you do that for your child if they needed it, if you were swimming in money?
Like today, im in the market for some greenery. Who the fuck says that? She’s obviously wanting some gifted, it’s a bit embarassing.