Tabitha Willett of Made in Chelsea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have some kind of financial safety net in place, whether it’s knowing an inheritance will eventually be hers or whether she has a tf that will eventually kick in because she’s awfully cavalier about money.

She has burned through so much rent and deposit money in the last 3 years since she split with Fraser.

Her choice of where to live makes absolutely no sense either. She has mentioned multiple times that it can take them an hour on the train to get to Ottille’s school, which is somewhere near Twickenham. Why put a 4 year old child through that every day purely to keep up appearances that you live in a certain post code?

Reactions: 4
I did wonder but I don’t think she is - I think it’s just not a very flattering photo!

Reactions: 2
Her story today that she bought that £750 jumpsuit and then it got stolen… last week she said she was gifted it and then accidentally left it on the train ? And then asking if anyone can get her one and give them their staff discount ! Still baffles me how she a) affords these things and b) is happy to look desperado just to keep up appearances

Reactions: 6
Her story today that she bought that £750 jumpsuit and then it got stolen… last week she said she was gifted it and then accidentally left it on the train ? And then asking if anyone can get her one and give them their staff discount ! Still baffles me how she a) affords these things and b) is happy to look desperado just to keep up appearances
I was just thinking that - she definitely said it was gifted / free last week! And she lost it by her own doing, she wasn’t robbed.

Reactions: 5
Goodness the burglary - I do feel for her x
Burglaries are devastating, I totally feel for her- the feeling of violation is awful and takes a long time to get over.

However, she needs to be a lot more careful with her security and privacy on the internet. Only a few weeks ago she crowd sourced for cleaning lady recommendations in a very specific area in West London- obviously I will not repost what she already put on insta but she pretty much spelt out a teeny tiny cross section of streets that she had moved to. She’s also posted several shots of her front door, including the door number to show off her wreath and new window boxes then live posts the fact that her house is empty over the Christmas period.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Burglaries are devastating, I totally feel for her- the feeling of violation is awful and takes a long time to get over.

However, she needs to be a lot more careful with her security and privacy on the internet. Only a few weeks ago she crowd sourced for cleaning lady recommendations in a very specific area in West London- obviously I will not repost what she already put on insta but she pretty much spelt out a teeny tiny cross section of streets that she had moved to. She’s also posted several shots of her front door, including the door number to show off her wreath and new window boxes then live posts the fact that her house is empty over the Christmas period.
Agreed completely. I hadn’t seen the other posts but cringed when I saw the flower box ones, then a week later she’s sadly broken into. Obviously no one deserves it at all but she’s seriously lacking basic common sense.

Reactions: 1