Tabitha Willett of Made in Chelsea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the tea girls?
I like her, feel sad for her splitting up with her baby’s dad.
Seems shes on holiday with a new rich squeeze x

It looks like he is linked to the family who own Alfred Dunhill. I really felt for her cancelling her wedding. Does anyone have any tea?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Love her but she seems to jump from relationship to relationship whilst making it seem like she still sleeps at her baby daddys place

Is she still with BF she went to Mykonos with do you think?

Is she still with BF she went to Mykonos with do you think

Her Instagram story she's today gone official with her new bloke.
I think you mean the repost of JLo and Ben Affleck 😅

She tagged the same guy she was with in Mykonos recently so think she’s still with him! I just meant she was in a very long term relationship before fraser, then fraser, then went on MIC kissed some boys, back to fraser and now with another guy less than a year after her split

After a fellow Tatlers recommendation I have been following Tabitha on Instagram.
Her parenting isn't the best. Her daughters hair is never brushed properly, and always put up in a scraggy ponytail. Strange as she dresses her so well and seems obsessed with appearance.
She rarely takes her daughter to child friendly places apart from children's parties. The poor kid is walking around Chelsea and having coffees in hotels. No museums, no adventure playgrounds, no zoos, no swimming. Weird

Reactions: 2
After a fellow Tatlers recommendation I have been following Tabitha on Instagram.
Her parenting isn't the best. Her daughters hair is never brushed properly, and always put up in a scraggy ponytail. Strange as she dresses her so well and seems obsessed with appearance.
She rarely takes her daughter to child friendly places apart from children's parties. The poor kid is walking around Chelsea and having coffees in hotels. No museums, no adventure playgrounds, no zoos, no swimming. Weird
I’ve noticed that in recent posts she’s done Tabitha looks not with it, not saying it’s illegal drugs or anything but she looks spaced out

I’ve noticed that in recent posts she’s done Tabitha looks not with it, not saying it’s illegal drugs or anything but she looks spaced out
Isn’t her boyfriend in the cbd business? 🤣 but yes you’re so right. to be fair to her, she comes from a wealthy family, then she moved in with her wealthy boyfriend and probably never had to pay her own rent before. She’s used to living in Kensington in Chelsea and is now having to pay for not only an apartment for herself but also for her child. Props to her - I would be petrified. I honestly don’t know how she makes it by as an influencer with only 40k followers

Isn’t her boyfriend in the cbd business? 🤣 but yes you’re so right. to be fair to her, she comes from a wealthy family, then she moved in with her wealthy boyfriend and probably never had to pay her own rent before. She’s used to living in Kensington in Chelsea and is now having to pay for not only an apartment for herself but also for her child. Props to her - I would be petrified. I honestly don’t know how she makes it by as an influencer with only 40k followers
🤣🤣 could be that then!
Yeah you can see she panics like when she was talking about trying to find the flat after she split up with her ex. Can’t imagine he or her family would see her go without though.
I do feel for her, I bet she had the shock of her life going it alone 😭

To me she just goes door to door blagging freebies….I don’t think she’s particularly bright or intelligent. Style is a 4 out of 10 max. Ex has the child quite a bit - he got busted for drugs last year. I see him around - he’s nice enough but on the marching powder. Stoned

Reactions: 3
More money than sense. Take little Otter to somewhere for children for goodness sake. Science museum is just down the road and they have a sensory play area for toddlers. Or take her swimming or to a playground. Take her to a bookshop and mooch about the children's section.
But no... let's call secret spa and give baby the ipad

Reactions: 4
More money than sense. Take little Otter to somewhere for children for goodness sake. Science museum is just down the road and they have a sensory play area for toddlers. Or take her swimming or to a playground. Take her to a bookshop and mooch about the children's section.
But no... let's call secret spa and give baby the ipad
She must read tattle as since I posted that they have gone to a book shop 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Her moving stories have rubbed me the wrong way.. I thought that maybe because she doesn’t have a stable job/career that she doesn’t have much income and is therefore worrying about finding somewhere to live that she can afford but nope! She’s looking to spend over 3k on rent!

She said she wanted more of a home feel rather than apartment. 3k in london doesn’t get you much. Especially in chelsea, Fulham and battersea where she put she was looking

All Tabitha’s undeclared ads drive me wild. See a few people are giving her bother tonight about her spending habits and interesting to see her new squeeze being publicised days after saying she’s going to keep her private life.. private 🙈

who is the new squeeze? She is totally vapid and a useless parent. Ad after ad, because she is desperate. Poor Ottilie is an unfornate looking little thing.

• Haha