Tabitha Willett of Made in Chelsea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was super nosy about her living situation when they first split up and found both her and Fraser’s flat on rightmove. Her one was more expensive than his! Around 2,500 per month which is a fortune.. there were so many larger apartments on the market at the time too for less money but the spec wasn’t as nice. So I agree with the above point that she’d rather be out of pocket than live anywhere that isn’t in perfect condition. irresponsible with a child if you ask me.

She’s constantly in PJs at his house and lounging in his bed but says she’s staying at Ollie’s..

Reactions: 3
T looks like she’s done way too much coke over the years. Wondering though if maybe she had a cleft lip? Anyone know?

Reactions: 1
How does she afford the way she lives? Town house in zone 2 but barely works or has a following? Does like 1 add a week for a mini influencer really pay the bills in London?

She always seems to be pleading poverty though? I think it’s a case of they bail her out rather than her having a steady stream of money from them. Otherwise surely they’d have bought her a property? Most people I know with a lot of old money had their houses bought for them. I mean why wouldn’t you do that for your child if they needed it, if you were swimming in money?
Like today, im in the market for some greenery. Who the duck says that? She’s obviously wanting some gifted, it’s a bit embarassing.

Reactions: 4
What on earth happened to her moving down to Wandsworth or wherever she was few weeks ago? She made a big song and dance about being unable to afford a place in Parsons Green and yet she can suddenly afford a place in Kensington?

Reactions: 2
What on earth happened to her moving down to Wandsworth or wherever she was few weeks ago? She made a big song and dance about being unable to afford a place in Parsons Green and yet she can suddenly afford a place in Kensington?
I’m so confused too.. like a year ago she didn’t even know how she would be able to afford rent yet she chose a flat that was more expensive than Fraser’s who has multiple successful businesses. Does anyone remember when 1 week she was complaining about not being able to afford to buy a house yet the next week she bought a Hermes bag? I wonder if Fraser pays everything?

I’m so confused too.. like a year ago she didn’t even know how she would be able to afford rent yet she chose a flat that was more expensive than Fraser’s who has multiple successful businesses. Does anyone remember when 1 week she was complaining about not being able to afford to buy a house yet the next week she bought a Hermes bag? I wonder if Fraser pays everything?
I reckon he must do, but maybe only after she’s done a lot of begging and moaning. She always seems to moan about affording stuff, but the other week she was on about another pair of Chanel flats 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was such a strange thing to say… we are all allowed caveats (!) but it’s patently not true. Can only imagine it was said to get further air time.

Oh who is / was the Poundland Jay Rutland? 😂👀l. I think she would definitely have more money of she did her own washing. She seems to outsource this to a dry cleaners? Crazy x

Does anyone get the recovering mean-girl vibe from her? She seems sweet enough on the surface but you could full well see her sniggering behind your back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone get the recovering mean-girl vibe from her? She seems sweet enough on the surface but you could full well see her sniggering behind your back.
I just get an irritated vibe 🤣🤣 she comes across as really shallow and only into materialism. Her voice is so annoying and sooo posh, sounds like her tongue is too fat for her mouth. Can't believe she is back on MIC.

Has she got a new fella? She always seems to jet off somewhere when she has.
How is she so tanned too? Sunbeds?

• Haha
Has she got a new fella? She always seems to jet off somewhere when she has.
How is she so tanned too? Sunbeds?
Probably! 🤣 she’s also super quiet on socials and kind of quit engaging on insta. Don’t get how she affords to live honestly😂 I hope she stays on MiC she’s the most interesting out of then boring bunch

Probably! 🤣 she’s also super quiet on socials and kind of quit engaging on insta. Don’t get how she affords to live honestly😂 I hope she stays on MiC she’s the most interesting out of then boring bunch
Agreed, I think they should give her a bigger role so we can follow her going out and getting tit faced, shagging some randomer and going home with a kebab 🤣

• Haha
Looking for another hotel abroad. Defo a new fella on the scene. O seems to be dumped and she fucks off every time there’s a new one about.

Reactions: 3
As if she tagged British airways in her post the other day saying she needed to get to a family wedding when she didn’t at all 🙈

• Haha