Tabitha Willett of Made in Chelsea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe it when she posted on her story that she only has her daughter 3 nights a week!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t believe it when she posted on her story that she only has her daughter 3 nights a week!
Yes! Strange arrangement and she’s always over at frasers house posting his flat saying she wishes she was living there, whilst also having a boyfriend. 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes! Strange arrangement and she’s always over at frasers house posting his flat saying she wishes she was living there, whilst also having a boyfriend. 😂
and today she is talking about getting a child minder.. 3 weeks ago she said she only has her kid for 3 days a week!!

I’m getting the vibes that Ottilie is somewhat of an inconvenience now she has her new wealthy boyfriend :(
its definitely how she’s making it seem on stories. I feel like she’s constantly complaining about O’s behavior and then she’s blaming it on her apartment not being large enough that O feels unsettled.

When she first announces she was moving out I looked on Rightmove as I was curious how much her rent would be as she was worrying at the time about how she’d afford it and what I noticed was that the flat firstly cost more than her baby daddy’s flat and that whilst it looked super luxurious it was SO much smaller and than any other flat in the neighborhood for the same price. The finishes were not as nice but I’d chose double the space over a luxury bathroom any day!

To me it looks like she’s massively mourning her relationship with her ex, she sometimes post things where I just think maybe that’s a step too far if you have a new bf?

Ps the poor kid is clearly uncomfortable in all those frilly dresses and tights that restrict movement. Maybe that’s why she’s better behaved at her dads house as she’s allowed to wear comfy clothes.

In her Q&A today, someone asked if she was single and she said she was? I can’t keep up!
I don’t believe any of it! A week ago they went on a trip and he organised her a birthday dinner.. weird that she’s sleeping at her ex’s house though

I don’t believe any of it! A week ago they went on a trip and he organised her a birthday dinner.. weird that she’s sleeping at her ex’s house though
She always speaks openly about her co parenting with her ex. During daddys days she mostly visit O in daddys house and vice versa. O is their priority. And sometimes she was baby sitting O in daddy's house when her ex went to somewhere during daddys days. It sounds wierd for us, but it is important for them. They want O always feels she has a strong family unit so she can grow up beautifully without trauma about her parents separation. She said she was single maybe because her new relationship is unofficial, no label, not serious yet. Co parenting with ex makes it more complicated.

Wearing the old engagement ring?
I saw this too - so odd! And she mentioned she'd missed wearing it, so maybe they are back together but not engaged again? Her stories are just day after day after day going to so many press events!

I saw this too - so odd! And she mentioned she'd missed wearing it, so maybe they are back together but not engaged again? Her stories are just day after day after day going to so many press events!
If they were back together, wouldn’t she have gone away on holiday with them?

The whole trip of Fraser taking Ottilie solo to the Maldives for over 2 weeks is so weird to me. Even if they needed to use the air miles and regardless of who originally paid for the cancelled honeymoon tickets, they could have split the air miles so that both Tabitha and Fraser could’ve taken shorter, individual holidays with Ottilie.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand watching press event stories 😂 we get it you get paid to go for lunches 😩😂

So odd that she’s been staying at her ex’s house too whilst he’s on vacation with their daughter. And that they didn’t split the holiday in 2..

Why is she now also taking care of the cleaning in his house? The guy is having his cake and eating it too 😂

Last edited:
What gets me that she keeps getting asked questions if she’s back with her ex and she says no but then she’s been sleeping at her ex’s place for like a month 😂

I mean.. what?? No filter? We can literaly see the filter name at the top of the story lmaoView attachment 936410
She used filter, but i think what did she meant was filter about her lashes because there are filters that can make our lashes look longer or like using mascara or even can make us look using make up. She just wanted to explain the result of her lashes treatment not because of the filter effect.

She used filter, but i think what did she meant was filter about her lashes because there are filters that can make our lashes look longer or like using mascara or even can make us look using make up. She just wanted to explain the result of her lashes treatment not because of the filter effect.
Yeah I'm sure, but if she wanted to show the effects of the LVL without filter then just... don't use a filter?

So has Tabitha temporarily moved back in with the ex? I do feel sorry for her but can’t help but think she’s trying to live a life she can’t afford. she must be able to get a place of her own but I’m sure it’s just not the fancy place she dreams of.

So has Tabitha temporarily moved back in with the ex? I do feel sorry for her but can’t help but think she’s trying to live a life she can’t afford. she must be able to get a place of her own but I’m sure it’s just not the fancy place she dreams of.
Yes I think she has.
I don’t understand it with her, her family seem to be very wealthy, and half the time she claims near poverty, but then the next minute has bought something new that’s really expensive! I agree, she could definately afford something elsewhere, I just don’t think she will live anywhere other than the likes of chelsea or the other posh places.