Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beyond desperate for a boy. It’s embarrassing that she is that shallow after such a difficult journey to getting pregnant.

Reactions: 15
This girl is absolutely deluded and a spoilt princess. I’ve noticed she has no knowledge of anything, she’s really quite dumb!
She will have the biggest shock of her life once the baby is here! Although Jack the drip will probably do everything for the baby and she will be lying in bed all day because she’s ‘tired’.. bore off!
My god what a long moaning road the next 8 months will be. I’m going to have to unfollow her … again!

Reactions: 14
She’s obsessed with knowing the gender! Never known someone so selfish on my life, why does it matter? She should be happy either way no paying money this far on for bloody predictions 😂😂😂
Dead. That’s literally a grainy blob. How has she used actual money to get a prediction on it 😩

Reactions: 3
I really love how much she's championing Niall, the guy helping the street dogs in Thailand. I followed his page after seeing her speak about him on her stories and it's honestly my favourite account to follow now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really love how much she's championing Niall, the guy helping the street dogs in Thailand. I followed his page after seeing her speak about him on her stories and it's honestly my favourite account to follow now.
Agreed! I don’t follow her anymore but follow Niall! It’s a redeeming feature for sure!

Reactions: 2
Let me get this right, she's made this harrowing plane journey to England, just to lay in bed all day, sleep and binge watch crap on TV. What was the point??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.