Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually love her but my god the past few days between the water on the plane and the cold she's really grating on my nerves. She's so woe is me and entitled. Like she can't survive outside of her living room bubble with jack superglued to her. The baby arrival is gonna be a shock to the system!

Reactions: 18
Can she post a story without mentioning the word ‘pregnant’ or ‘pregnancy’ now?
We know your pregnant hun, don’t need to mention it in EVERY story!🙄

Reactions: 15
She’s really grating on me. I’d do anything to have a baby. I don’t care what gender just a healthy baby and seeing her obsess over the gender is something I can’t understand. She’s acting so entitled with this pregnancy and she’s only 7 weeks in. She’s sent her dad to the pharmacy because of her cold. I’m working (from home) with Covid and shock horror I don’t have someone to run around after me! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think how she’s acting is really showing her immaturity. She will soon realise when the baby is here the world doesn’t actually revolve around her, and that a baby is a lot of hard work. I think she thinks it all about have nice things and cute baby accessories. She could have really grown her following with the mummy blogger angle, by being relatable and showing her journey, but actually she’s probs going to lose a lot of followers.

Reactions: 20
She is going to have the biggest shock, the minute that baby is born everything changes. No more watching tv and chilling

Reactions: 15
I think how she’s acting is really showing her immaturity. She will soon realise when the baby is here the world doesn’t actually revolve around her, and that a baby is a lot of hard work. I think she thinks it all about have nice things and cute baby accessories. She could have really grown her following with the mummy blogger angle, by being relatable and showing her journey, but actually she’s probs going to lose a lot of followers.
This!!!! There’s not going to be time to sit and do hauls and Q&As with the GG!

Reactions: 4
Her mum has been in bed with her all day?! Enabling her ridiculous behaviour clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mum has been in bed with her all day?! Enabling her ridiculous behaviour clearly.
Bet jack is relieved this happened while he wasn’t there otherwise whatever his plans were would have been cancelled!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s being really insensitive since finding out she’s pregnant? She’ll have obviously gained a following of women TTC which is a struggle in itself, and now literally every post she does is about being pregnant/pregnancy. I imagine she’ll lose a lot of followers who are struggling to conceive!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think she’s being really insensitive since finding out she’s pregnant? She’ll have obviously gained a following of women TTC which is a struggle in itself, and now literally every post she does is about being pregnant/pregnancy. I imagine she’ll lose a lot of followers who are struggling to conceive!
I’m TTC and I unfollowed her when she was doing IVF it was insensitive enough for me, so I can’t imagine how triggering it would be following her now! (Going off what you all say anyway)

Reactions: 5
Booked another scan for tomorrow. This girl will be having scans every week 😫 I understand it is normal to feel anxious and worried when you are having a baby, but is showing people your booking scans every single moment not going to make others freak out as well 😫 imagine the people who can’t afford another scan & they have to just deal with the anxiety, not to mention she’s only 6 weeks anyway. I mean she’s probably suffering from this much anxiety because she’s let the world know before even having her important scans.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m TTC and I unfollowed her when she was doing IVF it was insensitive enough for me, so I can’t imagine how triggering it would be following her now! (Going off what you all say anyway)
I don’t blame you 💕 it’s like now she’s pregnant all of a sudden she has no consideration for others who might be struggling. I get it must be a really exciting time for her after trying for so long but Jesus Christ, there is no need to bang on about it in everyyyy single post! 😴🥱

Also- does she not realise how common miscarriages are at this stage? Obviously I hope it isn’t the case, but going for all these scans, what’s the point? If they find something is wrong there’s absolutely nothing that can be done at this stage. She should think herself lucky being successful with IVF on the first go instead of complaining every 2 seconds!

Reactions: 8
Before I read the second post I did think I bet she’ll be booking in for scans all the time!

Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with her posts atm. How does she think normal women that rely on the NHS cope whilst pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️ Of course if they are worried they will accommodate a scan but not every few days/every week. Of course pregnancy can be a worrying time especially with the bleeding but she is absolutely unbearable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.