Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her sister India does? Looks like she’s trying to be an influencer but only has 35k followers. Surely that can’t pay for a large central London flat?

Also just realized that the flooring company tayla was banging on About a while back is indias boyfriends company which she didn’t declare

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what her sister India does? Looks like she’s trying to be an influencer but only has 35k followers. Surely that can’t pay for a large central London flat?

Also just realized that the flooring company tayla was banging on About a while back is indias boyfriends company which she didn’t declare
think she does Nuskin aswell

Reactions: 1
I haven’t even listened to the singing stories I just saw with no sound and still cringing 🫥🫥

Reactions: 6
Look out GG TB is looking for a freebie! 😂

She’s looking for a car again, hoping a GG member will give her another one no doubt 🥱 bore off and pay for one Tayla. You can afford two homes, multiple hauls a week, hundreds of pounds on candles, pay for your own car 😘

Ps hi gal x

Reactions: 15
I used to follow her yearsssssss ago when she was with hotmess. I stumbled across her for fertility journey and find it quite sincere. I’m glad she’s got the good news no matter how long they’ve been trying and if they “really needed ivf”. I understand sharing the news early on to an extent as I have heard people saying it makes it easier to have a support blanket if something does happen.

My problem is she’s buying things already for when she’s further on, I’m sure I saw nipple cream??? Testing prams/brought a pram already?? These things are ridiculous and I think really naive of both em. I wish them the best in their journey but just because she has the positive lines doesn’t mean it won’t be a bumpy ride. Influencers fall pregnant and think that’s it then it’s time to play mommy and daddy’s.

Reactions: 20
Lol that she is unable to simply post a pic or link these H&M jeans because she feels sicky and has heartburn. It’s a good job this influencer life took off for her cause there’s no way she’d be able to hold down a normal job🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Just read her latest story. That’s so scary, I hope everything is OK at their scan tomorrow

Reactions: 4
It’s very sad but also very common 🥺😭
I have had 2. One with bleeding, one without. Pregnancy is the hardest thing ever. I hope her baby is ok on the scan tomorrow

I hope she’s ok but odd they’ve got a YouTube video up about it already. It just screams £££ to me. Sorry.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I hope she’s ok but odd they’ve got a YouTube video up about it already. It just screams £££ to me. Sorry.
This though! They literally don’t even know if the baby is ok and they’re already putting up YouTube videos about it? None of it sits right with me. Sure share details about it as early as you want with friends and family but this just takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who feels awkward and uncomfortable at what sometimes feels like an exploitation of what should be such a personal, life changing journey?
I cannot fathom how they were able to jump in front of a camera with everything that is going on in their lives. As someone who is going through my own journey and is two weeks behind Tayla I feel so apprehensive at the thought of sharing this process with as many people as she is. Especially when everybody knows how temperamental pregnancy can be especially IVF pregnancies..
I do appreciate watching the journey on her social media but at times I can’t believe how much she does share.

This though! They literally don’t even know if the baby is ok and they’re already putting up YouTube videos about it? None of it sits right with me. Sure share details about it as early as you want with friends and family but this just takes the biscuit.
I’m glad I’m not the only one, I am honestly in shock at how quickly they recorded a video about it. I would be so heartbroken the last thing I would want to do is sit in front of a camera to share such a traumatic thing with the whole world. It makes me feel so icky 🤮

I used to follow this girl during her hotmess days, as she seemed so ambitious and inspirational. I lost interest when she stopped pursuing her businesses, she now just comes across as very lazy and uninspired and is very fortunate to come from money and be married to somebody with money as clearly she doesn’t work (or appear to do much with her life aside from trying to get freebies online) its all slightly depressing tbh for someone so young.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It doesn’t sit right with me either. When she said about all the messages she’s received and she wouldn’t have got through it without her GG I am like WTF. How old are you, 12????? She knows none of these people!!!!!!!! Some of them are probably teenagers. She’s not a bloody celebrity for godsake. You need to get your support from those closest to you at times like this, not random strangers online you’ve never bloody met. A lot of us have been through it and the last thing I would’ve wanted to do. I seriously worry for her mental health. This behavior is NOT normal.

I feel for her but hopefully she remembers “everything happens for a reason” 🙃🙃 hopefully pregnancy makes her drop that stupid saying

Obviously really feel for her from her news last night. However, no trigger warning before her stories? Just find that insensitive, especially when so many of her followers are possibly TTC or having IVF and that's why they are now following her.. the YouTube video also doesn't sit right with me at all! Finding this uncomfortable now.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry, putting a YouTube video up is actually disgraceful. In what could potentially be the most traumatic time of her life, she’s thinking about YouTube content!?!?!? i have no words 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.