Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this may seem sinister but a small part of me wonders if a tad of it was exaggerated if not completely made up for more sympathy, hype, views or whatever these influencers feed off. I have not seen the video nor do I plan to but tbh I wouldn’t completely put it past Tayla to turn a bit of spotting into “gushing blood” 😬

Reactions: 19
I know this may seem sinister but a small part of me wonders if a tad of it was exaggerated if not completely made up for more sympathy, hype, views or whatever these influencers feed off. I have not seen the video nor do I plan to but tbh I wouldn’t completely put it past Tayla to turn a bit of spotting into “gushing blood” 😬
Tbh I thought the same ! The overshare is quite scary!!!!!!!
something that could of been so personal , traumatic, horrific and sad all filmed for the world to watch!!!!!!! It’s actually a bit of a circus and I feel so sorry for any other mums ttc or currently pregnant I wouldn’t be able to watch!!!!!!!! I unfollowed her months ago I could just see the route she is going down all for clicks and likes!! Making me very very uncomfortable….she reminds of a wolf in Sheeps clothing I don’t buy all the gg bollox I bet she can be a right cow☺☺

Reactions: 13
Now a YouTube video of the scan? I don’t want to watch it but this is seriously not right.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I thought the same ! The overshare is quite scary!!!!!!!
something that could of been so personal , traumatic, horrific and sad all filmed for the world to watch!!!!!!! It’s actually a bit of a circus and I feel so sorry for any other mums ttc or currently pregnant I wouldn’t be able to watch!!!!!!!! I unfollowed her months ago I could just see the route she is going down all for clicks and likes!! Making me very very uncomfortable….she reminds of a wolf in Sheeps clothing I don’t buy all the gg bollox I bet she can be a right cow☺☺
I thought the exact same!

Reactions: 1
Literally every moment of this poor child’s life is going to be content for her. I feel so sorry for them already.

Reactions: 8
I’ve had 2 losses in the last 6months at the stage where she is currently at. There’s no way I would of been able to make content while going through the not knowing part. She’s a person who would do anything to be relevant so I wouldn’t put it past her for it to be not entirely true about bleeding

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not posted an update yet, I really hope it’s not bad news for them!

Reactions: 1
Glad everything is OK but shocked at how for someone who has been trying this long to be so obsessed with likes/interactions. She’s removed the recent scan from today off her page, hidden on the reel bit as it didn’t get enough reaction. If it was for awareness or her own special journey why hide it off of her page. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
She’s spent £53 on not one, but two snack bags, for pregnancy snacks. Relatable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even ever leave her house. Where is she taking her snack bag? To the sofa/bed?🤯
I find her very childish tbh. Stays in and watches films all day, weird? While the rest of us are working wtf! Well I’m not I’m on maternity tbh haha but I go out and do something every day!

Reactions: 17
I find her strange to be honest, she doesn’t seem to do anything with her life especially considering she lives in Spain with the beautiful weather you would think she would be out and about or atleast in the garden, at her sisters villa anywhere but her bed and a couch. She comes across extremely lazy. Pregnancy is no excuse to do nothing but eat all day, not healthy for the baby or for herself.

Reactions: 22
I find her strange to be honest, she doesn’t seem to do anything with her life especially considering she lives in Spain with the beautiful weather you would think she would be out and about or atleast in the garden, at her sisters villa anywhere but her bed and a couch. She comes across extremely lazy. Pregnancy is no excuse to do nothing but eat all day, not healthy for the baby or for herself.
Totally agree

Reactions: 2
The whole girl gang thing makes me really uncomfortable and for ages I couldn’t figure it out. Then bits started to add together and I realised to her it’s just another MLM business like her skincare stuff was. Nobody else in the girl gang benefits, it’s just her at the top who does. When she came back to England and one of the girls sorted her a free car out, when she wanted advice on pregnancy and ivf but duck everyone once she’s pregnant & speaks about it 24/7 and doesn’t think about the girls it might trigger when she mentioned the bleeding and losing the baby. It’s just there for her when she’s feeling a bit tit and wants some validation or something for free, there’s no girl gang, just Tay at the top with her £60 snack bag. 😐

Reactions: 29
Omg this has done me. Tooooo true🤣 she needs to be careful with her weight in pregnancy!
She does! She will gain loads I think. All these ‘snacks’ like who needs recommendations for snacks, honestly just go to the shop but no she needs to send jack her list so he’ll go for her 🤨

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.